Best Front Door Speakers Hands Down that I've purchased

304 views 8 replies
Reply to Topic
jekson

Total Posts: 0

I purchased the JL Audio C2-690tx 6 x 9" 3-way Speaker and they are freaking awesome! I have 2 12' Infiniti Kappa Subs and two 6x9 Kickers in the back but these JL are perfect for highs! Just some info guys...
Posted 13 Nov 2022

alik123 says
Yes, we know that the cheapest products are often far from the best. The JVC door speakers I read about here at  Automobible.com don't claim to be perfect, but they excel in their value proposition. They have fairly high peak power and use a wide variety of materials to combine crisp sound quality with solid construction. Again, this keeps you from forgetting that it is almost four times cheaper than some other car speakers.
Posted 13 Nov 2022

toxatyt says
Are you driving the JL Audio 6x9;'s with the factory amp? Is it the base system or the Beats system?
Aside from maybe minor trimming in the doors, was it easy to mount them? Is removing the door panel the most difficult part?

If you used the same JL Audio's in the back, would they be pretty much a bolt in swap? Splicing wires does not both me; cutting more than 1/4-1/2" of the deck or bending lots of metal would bother me.

Posted 13 Nov 2022

Posted 13 Nov 2022

adilkhatri says
Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality. http://tabletgames.win/
Posted 18 Nov 2022

adilkhatri says
I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. taxi luchthaven zaventem
Posted 21 Nov 2022

adilkhatri says
I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. upc code
Posted 29 Nov 2022

adilkhatri says
Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post.  stock return calculator with drip
Posted 06 Dec 2022

adilkhatri says
I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles.  luchthavenvervoer antwerpen schiphol
Posted 25 Dec 2022

Reply to Topic