have a splitting heacache

55 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
woodman66

Total Posts: 0

Receive a soldier to bitchily smile:"My cousin sends back from Japan of, original package goods, the quality is super well, if you want, have to all buy bottom, I still have 10."
Beam Ci from think to make to pour to close Mu cloud, be eldest brother, the speech talks medium have already grown proud vehemence, gruffly draw back his lichen Jin, rob two cartoons in the past, urgently and in a hurry turned over several pages, whole was a red and very gorgeous ray of light in the eye, urgently swallowed a few spittles, asked a way:"Still have ten all bring over here, all of me wanted."This is the best cartoon, abundant color, fluency from such as of lines, the standard keeps the human body proportion of eye, even that paper quality is also all first-class copperplate paper, again soft again Ren, touch up the very slippery, if this kind of quality at outside the ground sell in small report station, at least 151.
Receive a soldier to say:"See for the sake of insurance, I put that store at the outside of school in, you also know, the school checks strictly recently Brandon Crawford Jersey."
"Like, good, I go with you."Beam Ci exultation under, let two footmans stay in the classroom, can not let they the cent walked their own joy.
Just doorway in the school, pass by that had a little familiar looking black snow Buddha orchid and suddenly listenned to back spread a small step voice, he too late deliberated and then felt at present a black, become unconscious.
Is before long long to come to turn, feel to have a splitting heacache, body tiny rock, immediately greatly puzzled, open eyes every where on looking about, unexpectedly is the rear seat that lies on a car in.Touch head, swollen is big to wrap, not from Alas! connect voice.
Front ground person's left hand picked up mineral spring, the right hand takes smoke and smile back overdo come to say:"Fairy Ci, is the yellow cartoon good-looking?"This person receives a soldier.
Beam Ci big Hai but rise, scold a way:"Receive a soldier, you***dare to plot secretly against Lao Tze, live impatient?"Turn once the head see a window outside, the both sides scenery draws off quickly and backward, the building is more and more rarely seen, no longer a downtown ground that kind of prosperous prospects, " you where do this want to take me to?"
Receive a soldier directly is a slap past:"The garbage dares to claim to be Lao Tze in front of me, you***calculate several old?"Beam Ci Wu the face after being just wanting backstroke, suddenly seeing inside the car compartment see the reflection of mirror, is the driver for driving it their forms master Liao of classes that learns a soldier?Playing power and prestige that day on Friday can badly, really need to start a hand, five is not his opponent either by himself/herself.Hence then and slowly shrunk to return to, asked a way:"Do you exactly want to do what?"
"Is homicidal to kill, also ability what?You think you whole body sparerib, pull how much can the slaughter house buy?"Receive a soldier beginning readily the intimidation personal enemy of beard firewood.
The beam Ci doesn't believe naturally, however imagine their by all manners pulls they to this out-of-the-way place can't definitely have what good matter, the hand silently hangs an underneath on touching trousers Dou, not from heart such as dead ash, originally even the cellular phone was also searched to walk, wanted to look for person to ask for help basically not that possible.
Receive a soldier a Liao to learn a soldier:"Who is the knowing him ?Superficially see is our teacher, in fact he is the city south dry skeleton regiment sends our school of act from inside, declare brutally, holdses 300 human lives, like to drink blood to dig the deadly poison angel of the large intestine of heart Tao most in all his life, dry skeleton regiment serial number 9528, receive the chief's order, prepare at in sea City bring about lately some kind of Xing breeze blood rain, while I am a deadly poison angel Liao learn the pupil of closing the door of soldier, tulip prince charming's receiving heavy Ye of soldier is also!"
The beam Ci listens to he blow turn over a river to pour sea, don't aware of self of despise a to smile:"Continue suddenly and leisurely, does the big Ye listen to Barry Bonds Jersey."
Receive a soldier to sign the sharp penknife of Ma Che Chu, once the wrist turn over and put into his thigh, light say with smile:"Your reaction as early as my idea anticipates in, so ……"
The point knife pulls out, the blood slowly flowed out out and wet his light blue recreational type jeans gradually.Beam Ci eyes stare old circle, can not believe, lead 34 seconds just of call, flustered a ground of Wu to live wound, it is more and more painful to pour too ridiculous, the forehead leaks out big slice of sweat bead.
Posted 10 Jul 2023

Reply to Topic