I also not know

54 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
woodman66

Total Posts: 0

Receive a soldier to excitedly ask a way:"Teacher, also have where more practical in the physical fight?"
"List body attack part to say, temple, eyes, lower jaw, throat, armpit, rib, descend Yin these places' being subjected to injury can let enemy's pain not the desire living.In fact the armpit is most easy, because that place be held up by the arm, the person's mental state will feel safe, actually will have very big blank on schedule at fighting to shoot, you need five finger pinches get up a dynasty that place is made an effort one Chuo, can make his creation able to make people fainted ache.Certainly would not° until under the eye disease quick moving premise go, otherwise haven't come yet and make moves, other people already a feet Chuai exploded your egg egg."
Receive a soldier to nod:"BE should be good good practice."Coldly looking at beam Ci, the meaning is very clear, your boy wants to be again bothersome take you to be to practice object.
Beam Ci where dare to also speak, although still don't believe that he is a dry skeleton regiment a member,at least also had dry skeleton regiment of cruel and love blood.Feeling urgently in the contact don't ascend an uncle, this time can miserably.
The car is stopped the stone doorway in the snake custody center, beam Ci still have some could not touch head, carry so much of pull Lao Tze to come to do what here?Again be not what travel divine spot, interesting?
"Fairy Ci classmate, your relatives at in wait you."Liao learns a soldier to open the hair that starts to grasp beam Ci in the car door to go toward outside drag along, the wound on the thigh dripped 1 ground.
The beam Ci tries very hard to a flounder however, spare no effort to shout, expect those jails Jing that stand guard to patrol ability within hearing.But the jail Jings seriously the eyes note front, basically didn't see one eye.The spine starts delivering cool, the time on Saturday the uncle once said to have already helped with himself or herself his how many personal enemies close into a custody center, might it not be is here?Might it not be have already made Liao learn a soldier to know background, he is great anger under pull over he to see the miserable sight of closing Mu cloud, rebuke own conscience with this?
Is very quick, the beam Ci then knows own Be getting wronger Bryce Harper Jersey.
Liao learned soldier to want key and pass to the bureau chief and take all the way him to walk to the behind.Receive a soldier to also have a little panic, however see a teacher an air town quiet, a little bit let go of heart.
Two second floors in the custody center, dark of hallway, damp ground, bloody flavor cover with, wildly shouting of the prisoners with Ai call, the whole everythings, as hellish terror, can not help letting people's fine hair pour Shu.
The leg of beam Ci starts dither, the your book courage says:"Teacher Liao, I know wrong.Beg you to forgive me ……"
"Forgive you what?Are you worth forgiving?Make use of the uncle's relation to is framed up the classmate to here and at least also want to accept some precept."
The beam Ci heart way:"He indeed as expected knows I the whole Gu pass Mu cloud of business!"Wu from saved a front line hope, say:"Not is me to do ground, pass Mu cloud they beat me, afterwards the police suddenly came, I also not know."
Receive the soldier kicked one from the behind feet his bottom, scold a way:"Who don't know does your fairy Ci never say true words?Can cheat teacher Liao, cheat lead me?"This feet are different from an inside classmate dozen in school to make.Lightly for a while even if, but full Xu strength, do enough power son, bad ruthlessly Chuai past.The beam Ci has no to take precautions against and rush toward of fall down, the face wipes a big slice of breakage on the rough ground.
His Wu wears a face to start malicious:"Receive a soldier, you play by ear for me, my uncle is the vice- captain of a lake police station.He can't pass yours."
Old Liao says with smile:"BE?Your incredibly still having an uncle is a police pair captain, make people be getting more shocked too much, how late say Buster Posey Jersey."
The iron gate that opens the No.205 prison building, the eldest brother in the prison strong elder brother ascends the surprise ground stand up call way:"Elder brother Bing, how did you come again?The oh there is also keys and might it not be want to put what we go out?"
"Do not dream, that was newly arrived yesterday of you invited how?"
Is small strong at up spreads on stretching hand, top one sleep to greatly feel to live a person that the draw down is together with the quilt.One meter eight Gao Kong Zhis fall off but descend, the Pa Ta is 1.The prisoners of surroundings all could not help fight Cold War.
Posted 10 Jul 2023

Reply to Topic