recommend a good business school

181 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
crowl

Total Posts: 0

Hi forum members, I am considering an MBA and am looking for a business school with a strong program that can offer in-depth knowledge of strategic management. Can anyone recommend a school with international recognition and good reviews?
Posted 03 Feb 2024

Jonathann says
Good afternoon, if you are interested in pursuing an MBA with a focus on strategic management, I highly recommend considering EMAS Business School's https://emasglobe.com/ programs. They offer both MBA, Executive MBA and DBA programs, emphasizing key disciplines for success in business and career. Moreover, EMAS has high rankings and student reviews, emphasizing their leading position in business education in Europe. They have a wide international network of alumni and faculty, which enriches learning with a global experience. For more information, please visit the website where you will find detailed descriptions of all programs and admission requirements. I am sure EMAS will be able to offer you exactly what you are looking for!
Posted 03 Feb 2024

Zavylon says
I can only say that if there is an option to learn online, it is the best option. For some reason, many people are afraid to buy online courses or to study with a tutor online, although in fact there are no disadvantages.
Posted 4 week ago

I'd probably prefer offline business school specifically. When you immerse yourself in this vibe, get surrounded by people who have similar goals, interests, it's more motivating to learn. But learning languages online is a great option. Considering how many platforms and apps like promova korean app there are now. I don't often see user-friendly, optimised apps for learning Korean, even though it's in demand right now.
Posted 4 week ago

Reply to Topic