Path of Exile: Approach To 6-Linking Items

262 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
pathofexile

Total Posts: 0

First thing I do is check the exchange ratios of Chaos to Jewels and Chaos to Fuse, Then I buy which ever is cheapest per chaos. Usually you make more fuse with buying the Jewelers with Chaos about 10-15% more fuse on average. Then I put the item in my stash and mash the Hell out of my left click until it 6-Links out of fear.

Buy a +1 arrow rare shaper quiver on Poe trade.. they can be bought for around 20c for a decent one. I bought a +92 life, +30 fire res, +1 arrow, (and crafted Crit multi) shaped quiver a week ago for 20c. They're far more cost effective to buy than trying to buy +1 drillnecks etc. Next time when you really need currency, you can come to U4GM which is a perfect selection for you. 

As for 6-linking, it's preferable to have a second copy of whatever bow / armor you are trying to 6-link so that you aren't forced to break your 5-link in order to try 6 linking it and running out of fusings and making the item unusable and not even 5 linked.. get yourself a second bow you can use, then once you have a bunch of jewelers/fusings saved up you can exchange jewelers for more fusings and throw like 200 fusings at a time onto your item you're trying to 6-link. 

If you don't get it then just wait til you have enough saved to get another 150-200 fusings then try again. Or you can go the route where you just outright buy fusings, just be careful to not all-in your [color=#00ff00]PoE Currency[/color] on them. If I only have 1 of the chest i save up a few hundred fuses and go at it. when I get down to about 100 i start aiming for the 5 again. If I have a 2nd chest i just keep tossing fuses as I get them

Tabula and buy the cheapest ideal chest (currently this is Inpulsa for me) I can. Use tabula while i 6 socket my Inpulsa in currency tab throwing jewelers at it every few maps. Once 6 sockets, I throw fusings at it every few maps until i either hit 5L or 6L. If 6L, i'm done. If 5L, I wear it and buy another Inpulsa, this time with ideal rolls.

Map with a 5L Inpulsa while throwing jewelers at the ideally rolled Inpulsa until 6 sockets hits. once 6 sockets, I throw fusing until either a 5L or a 6L. If 6L, I'm done. If 5L, i sell it and buy another well-rolled Inpulsa and start the process again until I hit 6L. I do this every season and typically go through about 2-3 5L sells before getting my 6L. This method has always resulted in a net profit vs. Buying a 5L or a 6L at any point.

Posted 20 Mar 2018

Posted 30 Mar 2018

Posted 15 Sep 2018

Posted 17 Oct 2018

Posted 05 Nov 2018

Posted 16 Nov 2018

Reply to Topic