beat Algeria's Oussama

104 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
DMT

Total Posts: 2216

MEXICO CITY Nike Air Presto Red , Dec. 1 (Xinhua) -- At the end of the 2014 Veracruz Central American and Caribbean
Games, Mexico, the host delegation finished second in the medal count with 115
gold medals.

The Mexican delegation, including 716 athletes, obtained several gold medals in sports such as taekwondo, racquetball Nike Air Presto Orange , squash and sailing, but in other disciplines as rhythmic gymnastics, boxing and archery, their performance fell short of
expectations.

In Veracruz 2014, Mexico became regional champion in men's and women's soccer, though the basketball team was eliminated and finished fifth in men's
basketball.

On the other hand Nike Air Presto Green , several Mexican athletes had an outstanding performance, such as swimmers Nuria
Dosdado, who has obtained a total of seven gold medals in Central American and
Caribbean Games and Fernanda Gonzalez (5), as well as squash player Samanta
Teran (3), gymnast Cynthia Valdez (3) and racquetball player Paola Longoria (3).

Jesus Mena, president of Mexico's National Sports Committee Nike Air Presto Black , said "I am happy with the Mexicans' performance. We have to applaud the great efforts they made."

In the medal count, Cuba garnered 123 gold medals, eight more than that of Mexico, the host country and former regional champion, which won 115 gold
medals.

NAIROBI, July 12 (Xinhua) -- Hosts Kenya started off their medalhunt on a good note as Dominic Kipkemboi and George Manangoidominated the boys'
Nike Air Presto White ,500m to qualify for the final of the WorldUnder-18 Championships on Wednesday in
Nairobi.

Manangoi and Kipkemboi led from the front to stamp theirauthority and send a clear message to the host's rivals that Kenyawas out to rule the roost at the
final World YouthChampionships.

Kipkemboi opted to take his traditional gun-to-tape performance,winning the first semi-final in 3:48.77 after cruising through 800min 1:55.79 and 1200m in
2:58.17.

Kipkemboi beat Algeria's Oussama Cherrad who came in second in3:48.93 ahead of Abebe Dessassa from Ethiopia in third taking3:49.58 to all qualify.

George, the younger brother of world 1,500m silver medalistElijah Manangoi, stayed in the middle of the pack before goingsecond behind Ethiopian Belete
Mekonen at the bell.

Mekonen, who clocked 3:16.41 past 1200 Nike Air Presto , fell behind Manangoi,who kicked with 300m to go to win in 3:55.00.

"I had a lot of respect for my opponents though I did not wantto strain myself very much because I'm eyeing the top podium finishon Friday. I lost to
Kipkemboi during last month's trials but now Ibelieve in myself. I have been
training well, I'm in good shape andI hope to lower my personal best on Friday,"
said Managoi.

In another race, Kenyans Mary Moraa and Sharon Jebet sparked toform and claimed their spots in the girls' 400m semifinals.

Moraa, staged a tactical race to triumph in a personal best of54.07 having held on to the lead by the 300m mark to go.

A late surge from Brazilian Rosalia Dos Santos Giovana at thelast bend could only trigger her sprint as she pulled out strongerin the final straight to win
in a personal best of 54.29 ahead ofGiovana while Serbia's Sekulic Kataria came
in third also in herbest time of 54.86 to qualify for the semifinals from the
secondheat.

Meanwhile Cheap Air Presto , Uganda athletes are keen to return home with somesilverware. The team of six arrived in
Nairobi on Monday and wentstraight to training.

The Uganda team has Daniel Kiprop and Hosea Kiplangat in 1500m,Joshua Kibet and Bekele Apenyo in 800m, Sarah Chelengat and EstherChekwemoi 3000m and Daniel
Kiprop in 1500m.

The team was received by IAAF head Sebastian Coe who said, "Thisevent is so helpful as it prepares young athletes for bigger gamesin future."

Coe thanked Uganda and Kenya for hosting the two big events ofthe IAAF this year and that is the World Cross Country in Uganda onMarch 23 and the IAAF U18
Championships starting today in Kenya.Enditem

MOGADISHU, July 30 (Xinhua) -- At least five people were killed and scores of others injured in a bomb explosion outside a police station in Mogadishu's city
centre on Sunday, police said.

A police officer told Xinhua that a vehicle loaded with explosives blew up in the middle of road as traffic build up along Maka Al Mukarama road.

"The vehicle exploded in the midst of traffic along Maka al Mukarama road killing five people and injuring several others Air Presto Sale ," said Yahye Mohamed.

The victims were largely civilian who were using the road.

Military parade held to mark PLA 90th birthday

Troops prepare for military parade at Zhurihe training base in N China

Pujiang Country Park in Shanghai opens to public for trial run

Int'l Army Games 2017 kicks off in Moscow, Russia

Annual maximum peak of Hukou Waterfall seen due to heavy rainfall

Blossoming lotus flowers in China's Anhui

High-rise building fire drill held in S China

Aerial view of alpine meadow in China's Fujian

LONDON, Jan. 21 (Xinhua) -- Stephen Perry, chairman of the 48 Group Club in UK, on Wednesday hailed Chinese billionaire Wang Jianlin a "pioneer" after he
bought a 20% stake in Spanish champions Atletico Madrid for 45m euros($52m).

"I would think he is a pioneer against a broader strategy that will emerge over 5 years or so," Perry Air Presto Off White , who himself failed in an attempt to buy an 8% stake in English Premier League side
Arsenal five years ago.

"He would be aware of the long term interest of China to build its capability in football," he told Xinhua.

Perry, whose independent business network committed to promoting positive links with China, is a pioneer in Chinese football history.

He brought West Bromwich Albion football club to Beijing to take on the "China Eleven" on Aug. 1, 1979, making it the first English team visiting China.
He later found out late leader Deng Xiaoping was sitting in the stadium that
day.

He said that Wang's lon.

Posted 17 Apr 2018

Reply to Topic