Wholesale Darius Leonard Jersey

106 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
elaine95

Total Posts: 0

ASHBURN Jeremiah Attaochu Super Bowl LI Jersey , Va. (AP) The Washington Redskins will be without center Spencer Long against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday, and
without linebacker Mason Foster for longer than that.
Long has a knee injury, and Foster is set to have surgery on his right shoulder. On Saturday, the Redskins placed Foster on injured reserve and waived
running back Mack Brown Wholesale Darius Leonard Jersey , signing offensive linemen Orlando Franklin and Arie Kouandjio.
Foster had been playing with a torn labrum in his shoulder since the second quarter of the Redskins’ Week 2 game at the Los Angeles Rams, a victory he
sealed with an interception.
Article continues below ... ”He’s been dealing with the issue for some time now and I think the pain has become an issue,” coach Jay Gruden said Friday. ”He wants to get it fixed
now.”
In a series of tweets early Saturday morning, Foster appeared to criticize some in the organization for the handling of his injury. He posted a message
saying business is business and ”they don’t care about us Adidas Johnny Gaudreau Jersey ,” while defending coaches, trainers and teammates and adding that former general manager Scot McCloughan ”wouldn’t have
done me like that.”
A team spokesman did not immediately respond to a request for comment about Foster’s tweets.
Gruden said he just found out what was going on with Foster on Friday morning.
”He’s been trying to play with it, and hats off to him for fighting through the injury,” Gruden said. ”There’s certain Adidas Steven Stamkos Jersey , I guess, categories of what he has right now and his is pretty painful. He can’t sleep at night. He wants to get it fixed
and I don’t blame him. He fought through a couple games for us and I think just
the pain has been unbearable for him. His range of motion isn’t there and he
wants to get it fixed.”
Will Compton figures to move into the starting lineup in place of Foster as the Redskins’ depth continues to be tested.
Sixth-round pick Chase Roullier will start at center. Left tackle Trent Williams (knee), right guard Brandon Scherff (knee) and right tackle Morgan
Moses (sprained ankles) are all questionable, hence the reason for signing
Franklin and bringing back Kouandjio.
Also questionable are cornerbacks Josh Norman (ribs) Sylvester Williams Super Bowl LI Jersey , Bashaud Breeland (knee) and Fabian Moreau (hamstring); linebacker Preston Smith (groin); offensive lineman Tyler
Catalina (concussion); safeties Deshazor Everett (hamstring) and Stefan McClure
(hamstring and knee). Gruden expects at least Norman and Williams to play.

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
. Womens Quenton Nelson Jersey , Authentic Womens Kerryon Johnson Jersey , Womens Da'Shawn Hand Jersey , Womens Ryan Jensen Jersey ,
Posted 25 Jun 2018

Reply to Topic