Hey Maryam chill out
I thnk he's got it now.
Now don't you say ain't comming bck.
look fwd to cya around
Posted 04 Nov 2004

itna gusaa theek nahi...ab thuk do gusa maryam
Posted 04 Nov 2004

faradiya said:

great you are mr shahrukhan....first of all tell me why did admins lock her topic ????? sub kay topics mahinoo tuk paray rehtay hain............koi nahi chirta unheen......

and mr MOD you don't wana hear anything about admins but what with the members ????why you delete there posts ???why you block there IP's without a reason ??

admins ya MOD's users ki bhalayee kay leye hotay hain unheen tung karnay kay leye nahi............

and fragi sahib agar koi hameen tung karay ga tu hum yun hamoosh nahi betheen gey.....atleast not me.......bili ko dekh kay hum hargosh ki tarha aankheen nahi bund kaar leyin gey......we know how to deal with such kind of cheap peoples.

because the topic she opened was discussed b4...phir faida kya dobara topic kholne ka...agar mod ya admin tang karte tum wapis na ate yahan...kis ne bola hai khamosh betho...
Posted 04 Nov 2004

yas lock ur topic..i didnt...any further discussion..this topic will be locked 2
Posted 04 Nov 2004

Smooth_daddy said:

SK, lemme suggest somsing:

Why not ask the person whose post yur about to delete b4 yu actually do it? Who knos tht prsn may present a genuine reason for hs/hr post

This may also reduce ill feelin and promote better understanding. Being authoritative is very easy, bldg consensus is wht leaders find challenging.
If you deleted farady's post, expln it to hm. At least caution the person and state reason shy yu think post shd b deleted.

i told him reason..i warned him 2..
Posted 04 Nov 2004

Maryam i know you will come back...itna gussa kyun...Maryam you will hear very soon a result of long signature.. be patience...keep smiling yaar--> every members request zaya nahi jati...poora amal hota hai i hoop you wont get mad anymore
Posted 04 Nov 2004

sharara says
ok maryam.. aapki baatein mein sunri houn.. abghussa thooko.. and be cool.. end of discussion on all sides.. aur koi baat ho to do talk to me.. i will lock this coz i consider this topic going to faar without maryam around.. maryam pls open one in admins corner or wherever u wish.. i will look into it if u have a suggestion. waise im looking int o wot u said..
Posted 04 Nov 2004

shahrukh khan said:

yas lock ur topic..i didnt...any further discussion..this topic will be locked 2[/QUOTE

I think that's enuf SRK
Why do you use a havy hand on every matter.

I hv bn coming to JB for years, read posts and leave and didn't post anything. But I have seen over and over again that heavy handedness forced people to leave. Bazigar was victim of that - ask sharara & sanam.
So mend yr ways!

Posted 04 Nov 2004

Reply to Topic