Stormy Daniels’ lawyer asks court for expedited deposition of President Trump

414 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
alisa086

Total Posts: 0

We want to get on with it," Michael Avenatti said. "There is no reason why the case should continue to be delayed."
One week after Michael Cohen, the former personal attorney Newport 100's, Box President Donald Trump, pleaded guilty to eight felonies —— including a violation of campaign finance law in connection with his role in negotiating a non-disclosure agreement with Daniels —— Avenatti is asking a federal judge to allow his client’s civil lawsuit against Cohen and Trump to move forward.
The attorney is also seeking to question the president under oath on an expedited schedule.
"I would be prepared to sit across from the president and take his deposition on 48-hours’ notice," Avenatti told ABC News. "I would literally take that deposition Newport 100's soft pack cigarettes - Cheap Cigarettes Online Sale Shop  anywhere in the world."
Avenatti is not likely to get his wish without a fight from the president, who would likely resist any attempt to compel his testimony.
Daniels, an adult-film star whose legal name is Stephanie Clifford, alleges that she had a sexual encounter with then-businessman Trump in 2006 at a celebrity golf tournament in Lake Tahoe. Trump has denied the allegation.

Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online 
Newport Pleasure 
Newport, the top cigarette brand for black Americans, is aggressively targeting youths  
Newport Cigarettes Shop,Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online Sale 
Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes 
Newport 100's, Box 
Cheap Newport 100s Cigarettes Website,Newport Cigarettes online sale
 Newport box 100s cigarettes, Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes 
Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes 
Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online 
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA 
Newport Cigarettes Suppliers, all Quality Newport Cigarettes 
Newport 100's soft pack cigarettes - Cheap Cigarettes Online Sale Shop 
Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes 

Posted 30 Aug 2018

Jenefee says
Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

Click Here
Soundcloud.com

Posted 30 Aug 2018

Reply to Topic