Deacon Jones Jersey

111 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
yudan18

Total Posts: 426

Brad Kaaya went to the Colts late last year because he thought he’d have a chance to make the roster in 2018. It didn’t work out.
The Colts announced today that they have waived Kaaya Josey Jewell Jersey , with an injury designation. He will go to injured reserve if he clears waivers.
Kaaya played his college football at Miami and was a 2017 sixth-round draft pick of the Lions. He has also spent time with the Panthers. He has never
appeared in a regular-season game.
It wouldn’t be a shock to see the Lions put in a waiver claim for Kaaya, given that they reportedly liked his potential Deacon Jones Jersey , and given that their backup quarterback competition between Matt Cassel and Jake Rudock has failed to produce a clear leader.
The Colts signed free agent cornerback Juante Baldwin with the roster spot made available by Kaaya’s departure.
The first full vacation week for PFT Live consisted of five editions of #PFTPM, including visits with Amy Trask and Peter King. The week ended with
the second straight appearance by Michael Alexander Florio a/k/a Florio
Jr. Taylor Gabriel Jersey , even though he’s not really a Jr. because my middle name is James.
We talked for roughly an hour, about football and whatever else came up Russell Shepard Jersey , as prompted by the excellent questions from the PFTPM Posse.
There were discussions about music and The Office and fireworks safety and my annual PSA regarding the importance of getting a physical, since I
had mine this morning in Pittsburgh. (And all that that implies.)
Soak it in. Enjoy it. And protect your fingers on the Fourth of July. Unlike a gecko’s tail Britton Colquitt Jersey , they don’t grow back. (And you’d also have to worry about Schefty posting your medical records on Twitter.)
Adidas Wayne Simmonds Jersey
Posted 10 Sep 2018

Reply to Topic