Terrance Williams Jersey

140 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
yudan18

Total Posts: 426

The Eagles announced on Sunday that head coach Doug Pederson and executive vice president of football operations Howie Roseman have signed contract
extensions that run through 2022.
Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie held a press conference to discuss those deals later on Sunday and called it “an opportunity to really solidify the great
leadership we have as an organization.” Lurie said he feels the organization is
“terrifically positioned” to continue being successful and that he didn’t see
any chance that the working relationship between the two men will sour over
time.
Because of all that LeSean McCoy Jersey , Lurie said that the new deals came together easily.
“It wasn’t anything I had planned,” Lurie said in comments distributed by the team. “It was just a thought that this is great leadership we have. At some
point in the near future, let’s ratify that and extend it out to the foreseeable
future. I wanted to observe what success looked like in terms of how people
reacted to it. It was not surprising to me that everybody we had in the building
was raring to go, including myself, fired up for another season really early on.
Whenever it happened, it happened. The discussions were very short and
very Robert Woods Jersey , very positive. We had positive conversations about just everyone working together for months. It was also really clear, crystal
clear, how much Howie enjoys working with Doug and Doug enjoys working with
Howie and how they all love working with each other’s staffs. So it was natural.
There wasn’t any goal of doing it before the season. It was just easy to get
done.”
Lurie said it’s been “wonderful to behold” how the two men have handled the success of winning the Super Bowl and Lurie’s comments made it clear that he
expects a lot of success in the future as well.
Zack Martin didn’t take part in team drills Tuesday and won’t until “the pen actually hits the paper.” But the Cowboys offensive guard said he felt good
enough about negotiations to show up to the team’s mandatory minicamp.
Otherwise, Martin likely would have stayed away from The Star as he did during organized team activities.
“I don’t know,” Martin said when asked if he would have come back without a deal being imminent. “We had talked a lot about it. I’ll just say that after
this weekend I felt comfortable about coming.”
The Cowboys and Martin’s agent are finalizing a deal, by dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s Tyrod Taylor Jersey , to make him the highest-paid guard in the NFL. It’s a recognition of his four Pro Bowls and two All-Pro nods.
“It’s something obviously my agents and I, we were shooting for, so that’s a huge honor,” Martin said. “Obviously, that’ll probably get beat by someone
whenever the next one signs, but that’s the way it works. But very excited to
get it over with and put it in the past.”
Andrew Norwell received a five-year David Njoku Jersey , $66.5 million deal with $30 million fully guaranteed at signing this offseason. Martin’s deal is expected to be six years. He was due
to make $9.341 million in 2018 under the fifth-year option.
“Both sides are still talking and hopefully we’ll wrap it up here sooner rather than later,” Martin said.
Martin worked out on his own at team’s training facility during OTAs before going home as his teammates arrived to start practice.
“It was tough,” Martin said. “If you would have asked, I never would have thought in a million years I’d be the guy holding out and not coming to things.
But that’s just the way it kind of worked. At the end of the day, I had to make
a decision — as hard as it was — what was best for me at the time, and that was
it. Hopefully it gets done Peyton Manning Jersey , but I think I made the right decision for myself.”
Womens Mark Walton Jersey
Posted 10 Sep 2018

Reply to Topic