TOP 5 HBS IN MADDEN 19

93 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
venynx2

Total Posts: 0

TOP 5 HBS IN MADDEN 19Hello everybody. Over the course of the next two weeks I, xRyan915, will be going over the expected top 5 players at each position in Madden 19 Ultimate Team.
Top 5 QBs In cheap madden coins
Today in our TOP 5 PLAYERS IN Madden 19 series we are going over Halfbacks! Some might say HB's are just as important as QB's in Madden and while I would tend to agree with that statement, I can understand why some people would put less attention into their HB's on MUT. One reason being is you can have two decent players and get almost the same production as having one amazing player at the position, especially at the beginning of the game. Let's get this started.
At 87 overall we have a tie between two players. The first HB we are going over is Kareem Hunt. Now here's a guy who had an excellent Rookie season and I do believe he may have earned his way into the top 5 to 6 range of HB's in MUT. He should be a decent all around player with alright speed and nice break tackle / trucking. I don't think he's going to cost anybody a huge amount of coins but he should be a great addition to anyone's squad day one.
The second of the two 87 overall Halfbacks is going to be LeSean McCoy. He is always a fan favorite among Madden players because of his dual threat ability. He can run with the best of them and catch the ball at an extremely high level out of the backfield. Send him on a wheel route or just a simple HB screen and he will be sure to catch the ball and make some moves downfield. He may not have his elite speed in MUT 19 but I can still foresee it being in the 86 to 87 range. His break tackle rating and elusiveness should be great as well.
We have another two way tie here at 88 overall and first up is Arizona Cardinals star Halfback David Johnson. Much like LeSean McCoy, David Johnson is always a dual threat in Madden but to a higher level. Johnson will come in with better speed than McCoy and also bring in the ability to truck defenders, albeit probably not at an Elite level but he will have a lot more power than McCoy. After an injury put him on the IR all year last season, I can see David Johnson being healthy and ready to break out big time in 2018. Expect an upgrade early on for David Johnson!want know more fut coins news Read More
Posted 11 Sep 2018

Reply to Topic