Muhammad Wilkerson Jersey

74 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
chenyan94

Total Posts: 0

The Pittsburgh Pirates have put veteran catcher Francisco Cervelli on the seven-day concussion disabled list.

The Pirates made the move Friday night just before the start of their game with the Arizona Diamondbacks. Rookie catcher Jacob Stallings was recalled from
Triple-A Indianapolis.Cervelli left the June 9 game against the Cubs at Chicago in the fourth inning after being struck on the helmet and left of his jaw by a foul tip off
the bat of Jason Heyward. Cervelli passed the concussion protocol and played in
six more games Muhammad Wilkerson Jersey , but began feeling symptoms Thursday night late in the Pirates’ 9-3 loss to the Diamondbacks.An 11-year veteran, Cervelli has already hit a career-high nine home runs this season, with 36 RBIs in 55 games while batting .247. His previous high for
homers was seven in 2015, his first season with Pittsburgh after spending seven
years with the New York Yankees.Stallings played in five games with the Pirates earlier this month and went 5 for 14 (.357).The NFL has suspended Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones for the first two games of the 2018 season without pay for violating the
league's substance abuse policy.

Jones will miss the season opener against the Chicago Bears on Sept. 9 and the Week 2 matchup against the Minnesota Vikings Riley Dixon Jersey , with both games at Lambeau Field.He will be eligible to return to the roster on Sept. 17, the day after the Vikings game.The discipline stems from a traffic stop in Brown County, Wisconsin, on Oct. 1 O. J. Howard Jersey , 2017, in which Jones was charged with operating a vehicle with a controlled substance in his system; speeding; and operating a
vehicle without a valid license. The case came to light after he entered a plea
of not guilty on Nov. 15.The case was resolved in February with Jones pleading no contest to the first charge. He was ordered to pay more than $1,000 in court costs, and his license
was revoked for six months. The other two counts were dismissed.The Packers cited confidentiality in declining comment. A representative for Jones referred to the player's apology in November."I owe an apology to my family Andy Levitre Jersey , teammates, coaches, the fans and the Packers organization," Jones told reporters on Nov. 21. "I made a mistake Hunter Henry Jersey , and I take full responsibility for it. And it won't happen again."Jones can take part in all preseason practices and games. Players must report to Packers training camp on July 25.Jones was second on the team in rushing last season with 448 yards and four touchdowns on 81 carries. Fellow rookie Jamaal Williams had a team-high 556
yards and four scores on 153 carries, giving coach Mike McCarthy a young but
promising one-two punch in the backfield.The Packers still have Williams returning at running back along with Ty Montgomery, who was limited to eight games last season because of
injuries. Womens Mike Gesicki Jersey

Posted 17 Sep 2018

Reply to Topic