Anthony Walker Jersey

83 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
douhua2233

Total Posts: 0

BEREA http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/mark-sanchez-jersey , Ohio (AP) — Jarvis Landry is friends with Dez Bryant. He’d like to be
teammates.
With the Browns in the market for another playmaker because of Josh Gordon’s absence and uncertainty, Landry said Monday that he hopes Bryant, a three-time
Pro Bowler wide receiver in Dallas, joins him in Cleveland.
“If he wants to be here then obviously we’re open arms and we’d love to have him,” Landry said. “He’d be a great addition to our team and our offense — for
sure.”
Bryant has expressed mild interest in the Browns, who have had him on their radar for weeks and are trying to schedule a meeting with the 29-year-old.
Last week, after general manager John Dorsey said Bryant had not returned any of his phone calls, the sometimes volatile wideout posted on Twitter that he
intends to visit Cleveland sometime this week.
“Starting my visits next week,” Bryant posted on his personal account while the Browns were playing the New York Giants. “I’m coming to the Land to see you
Mr Dorsey.”
Landry, who came to the Browns in an offseason trade with Miami, said he has spoken with Bryant. He thinks Cleveland would be a perfect fit for him and that
he would thrive in coordinator Todd Haley’s offense.
“Attitude,” Landry said when asked what Bryant could bring to the Browns. “Obviously, effort. You look at the plays he’s making down the field Anthony Walker Jersey , underneath. He can really do it all — given the opportunities. I think coach Haley would do a great job of getting him the ball
if he was here, but if not, then we got guys who can make plays, too. “
Just not enough of them.
The Browns don’t know when — or if — they’ll get Gordon back. The former Pro Bowler, who has played in just 10 games since 2013 because of numerous drug
violations, has missed training camp while taking care of his health. The team
has offered no specifics about Gordon’s absence, but both Dorsey and coach Hue
Jackson have expressed optimism he’ll return at some point.
Cleveland’s receiving corps lacks experience. Rookie Antonio Callaway is currently listed as a starter and Rashard Higgins, who has just 33 catches in
two years, has made progress but may not be ready for an expanded role.
Bryant had 69 receptions for 838 yards and six touchdowns last season.
While there’s no denying Bryant’s skills, the Browns have to factor in whether they want to add a player who has clashed with coaches and recently
called out former teammates on a Twitter rant.
Does he fit?
On Sunday, Jackson was asked if there was a concern about adding a player of Bryant’s ilk to a group of developing receivers.
“It is a discussion,” he said. “I think we have a lot of good things going, but at the same time I do not think you can ever have too many good football
players as long as they fit and as long as it is the right fit for the
organization T.Y. Hilton Jersey , for the locker room and for all involved. I think that is John’s charge. That is what he is trying to do. I think we will continue to do
that in a number of different positions.
“If we can get better, we still need to continue to get better, and I think that is how he sees it.”
Bryant amassed 531 catches for 7,459 yards and 73 touchdowns in Dallas, but he became disruptive when he wasn’t the primary focus of the passing attack.
Landry doesn’t think Bryant would complain about being a second or third target, and he pointed to Haley’s tenure as Arizona’s offensive coordinator as
proof he knows how to include multiple receivers.
“In this offense, everybody is an option and it’s just about who’s making the plays,” he said. “Just looking at Todd’s history, especially what he did in
Arizona with (Steve) Breaston, Larry (Fitzgerald) and Anquan (Boldin), those
three guys. I think it’s an opportunity for us all to get better. If we add a
guy to the room, awesome. If not, then we got to keep moving Bryce Callahan Jersey , so we’ll see how it goes.”
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Tennessee Titans have lost their three-time Pro Bowl tight end at least for a big chunk of the season.
Quarterback Marcus Mariota is being evaluated after hurting his throwing arm, and two-time Pro Bowl left tackle Taylor Lewan is in the concussion
protocol.
And that’s just the latest injuries for the Titans.
Now Tennessee has to see who’s healthy enough for the home opener Sunday against AFC South rival Houston (0-1) and adapt accordingly.
“What we’re going to do every week is try to figure out what gives us the best chance to win, personnel wise, who we have available, maybe who we’re
playing obviously,” rookie coach Mike Vrabel said Monday.
“We’ll be flexible enough to use any personnel that we think will help us win. I don’t think we can commit to anything right now.”
The Titans already are down starting right tackle Jack Conklin, who was inactive against Miami as he recovers from a torn left ACL repaired in
January.
On defense, starting linebacker Derrick Morgan played only 14 snaps in the Titans’ 27-20 loss in Miami as the Titans work the veteran back in after a
preseason injury.
Tennessee’s top two draft picks also are linebackers, and Rashaan Evans and Harold Landry both missed the opener with injuries.
Add to that the Titans are recovering from the league’s longest game since the NFL/AFL merger in 1970 because of two lightning delays that made the matchup
in Miami last 7 hours, 8 minutes from the opening kickoff to the final second
ticked off.
Morgan said it wasn’t easy warming up, cooling down again and again, but thinks the Titans learned some mental toughness from the day that wouldn’t
end.
“Hopefully it never happens again and we never have to play football for eight hours straight Mason Foster Jersey ,” Morgan said.
Mariota is being evaluated after he lost sensation in his right hand after the game from his injured right elbow. He was intercepted twice — both after
taking a hit from Dolphins defensive lineman William Hayes following a handoff.
Vrabel said they’re hopeful of getting a good report back on Mariota’s arm
needing everybody that’s healthy and available.
Blaine Gabbert, signed this offseason, replaced Mariota and threw for 117 yards with an interception. The Titans do have rookie Logan Woodside on the
practice squad, but will wait for a report on Mariota before deciding whether to
add another quarterback.
Vrabel did say he told defensive coordinator Dean Pees to take note of how officials are handling quarterbacks carrying out a fake on a run-pass
option.
“If that’s legal, then we have to do it the same exact way,” Vrabel said.
Lewan was resting Monday. Asked about Dolphins lineman Andre Branch’s hit, Vrabel said it probably wasn’t dirty even if the coach thinks his left tackle
“absolutely” was targeted.
The Titans put tight end Delanie Walker on injured reserve Monday and the tight end will have surgery on his right ankle in the next few days. Walker came
into the season with the most catches in the NFL by a tight end between 2013 and
2017. He also has been Mariota’s favorite target, leading the team in receptions
in two of the past three years.
Vrabel said the Titans will evaluate Walker’s potential to return this season after surgery. Jonnu Smith, a third-round pick out of Florida International in
2017, has 19 receptions and will be the first expected to fill in for Walker.
Smith had talked to Walker and said the veteran was in good spirits.
“It is some big shoes to fill,” Smith said.
 Womens Jason McCourty Jersey
Posted 26 Sep 2018

Reply to Topic