ouse.en I walked into th

390 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
ylq

Total Posts: 0

There are many things around us that can be our teachers and teach us a lot of truth. --Inscription the autumn, I went to the country to cut wheat with my grandmother. After cutting for a while, my waist was sour and dying. The sun was drying hot, and the sweat on my body was like a faucet. "Exhausted!" I shouted dissatisfiedly, and the sickle was thrown away, and I sat down on the floor and fanned. "I don't do it, Grandma, cut it yourself!" Then he stood up and came back to the house.en I walked into the house, I saw you sitting on the sofa and looking at me with a smile. "How are you tired?" "Tired! I am exhausted! How is the sun so big, I am going to 'peel'!" "It's too exaggerated!" "Isn't it?" I didn't have a big white look at him. I was not angry, and said with a smile: "Look at you so hard, take you to drink coffee?" I immediately agreed, thinking that he would take me to drink instant coffee, very sweet.took me to the city, went to a coffee shop, walked in, and saw a lot of people drinking coffee, very enjoyable, so I found a seat and sat down, and ordered two cups of black coffee and a few Donuts, I can't wait to drink a big mouth, "Wow! It's so bitter!" I spit out my tongue, ate a donut, and looked at the very happy sly and other people with a puzzled question, asking: "Hey, how do you drink so happy?" He took a bite of the doughnut and still kept his signature action - smile: "You are drinking!" I listened, immediately widened my eyes and forcedly Shake his head and put an "x" on his chest and say "NO!" He smiled and said, "You drink it carefully Cigarettes For Sale, drink it in a small mouth, and slowly, you can taste it." "I swallowed it Marlboro Gold Pack, closed my eyes, and sipped a small sip, and died of bitterness. I was always encouraged to drink and see." I sipped in a small mouthful, and the closed eyes slowly loosened. A thick coffee scent hit my taste buds. It was not bitter at all, so sweet, so drink. I saw my reaction and said, "How about drinking coffee is like cutting wheat in your hands! It was very hard to cut at first, but the last wheat was ground into powder, and the bread made was very sweet, right! So, people You should stick to it as you drink coffee, and you will always try your best to taste the real fragrance of coffee!" I am embarrassed to slap the back of my head.ffee is very bitter, but as long as you taste it a little bit, maybe you will taste his true fragrance. Coffee, my teacher, thank you for teaching me to work hard and stick to the end. I must cut the wheat and taste the bread! I remember one time I tried to curl up the mathematics. When I saw it, I only got 88 points. I suddenly looked silly. I think: I am sure that I will be embarrassed by my mother. My mother once said that as long as I get 95 points or more, I don't have to do nasty exercises.nt home with a dejected look. When my mother saw this expression, I knew that something bad happened. My mother said to me: "Isn't the test paper? Give it to me Cigarettes Online." I handed it to my mother with a test paper. My mother didn't expect me to take more than 80 points. I was angry and said, "I only got it." 88 points, mad, I have to do a lot of questions for you to do, but, if you can not do it, then you have to fight." Nothing can only choose to do the problem. evening, my mother abandoned her break and thought a lot of questions. When I finished, my mother frowned and changed points. When I saw 10 questions, I was half wrong. My mother asked me to correct myself and I was finished Marlboro Lights. My mother seems to be mad at me and said: "There are two more mistakes Newport Cigarettes Coupons." Mom taught me: "It knows the perimeter." Mom said that to do this, this is the second one. I wrote, my mother said aloud: "Wrong, wrong, wrong." I said aloud: "Do not do, do not do, annoyed people." Mom yelled at me: wrong, to understand this problem . "I cried in tears, ran into the room, and went to bed with tears." bed, I was crying tired. Introspection, my mother worked hard for a day, and it was a break at night, but she taught me for the better knowledge for me. Mom, I know your heart.next day, I made an apology card and secretly put it into my mother's bag. When my mother saw the apology card, she came to my room and said, "This is right." Later, my mother made a question, and I was all right. Mother said: "As long as you have confidence and determination, you will succeed." I know that the labor I don??t pay will not be wasted. It??s the so-called ??one-point work, one harvest.??now that everything you do is good for me. I will definitely study harder in the future and repay you with excellent results. Mom, I know your heart.
Posted 26 Oct 2018

Reply to Topic