Reversal Of Time.....

8283 views 206 replies
Reply to Topic
dreamzguardian

Total Posts: 512

Am i just seein this candle burning or iz it someone movin across the room???
Looks like i had too much tonight....the glass looks like it contains the ocean of life?
The walls seem to stare at me...saying something i cant understand...Has my heart stopped ?? wHy cant i feel it beating? why am i so scared? why am i feeling cold?

HEyyyy lOOk lOok there'z a child running across the room....come here child ...oh dARn its moving too fast...and fading away.....i cant seem to catch him...or stop him...

There on the left side i see the hands of time....why are they goin backwards???? why am i becoming young again?

Whats that ugly looking figure comming closer to me??? Stay AWaYYYyy leave me alone...move outta my sight.....hey its still commin close....it looks like a women ....what does she want from me???? she's got a knife and she's calling out to some other people as well....hEy there are 5 other women....aaaaah the slashes from their steel knives on my body generate sparks across the room...they're slaying me!!!!!!!!! but i dont feel anythin? Im numb? yet im still living...and im still dying...could someone help me...could the walls give me their hand and make me apart of theM? can the candle flame burn me in its light, can the hands of time testify my life? or iz it just a time reversal i've been in ....??
Posted 02 Oct 2002

Reply to Topic