Money = √Evil
Therefore
Girls = (√Evil)²
And we are forced to conclude that
Girls = Evil
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Jia_ka_chand said:

ah trust boys to start a conflict in the thread.

welome doctor jia, u will stay here with majot at the camp u and u'r staff will take care of injured soldiers
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
khansak said:

Jia_ka_chand said:

I just want to be respected by respecting the others. Just go thru his postings.

kiya masla ho gaya
Posted 06 Mar 2005

khansak says
Bazigaar said:

Jia_ka_chand said:

welome doctor jia, u will stay here with majot at the camp u and u'r staff will take care of injured soldiers

aab dakter sahba aa gai hain, tu main jaun saab ge
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
saab je? araay chaprasi ho kiya? acha khasa rank hae tumhara...major ho major...sir bolo..hain..saab je u still have to stay to protect camp and doctor and her staff
Posted 06 Mar 2005

khansak says
Bazigaar said:

kiya masla ho gaya

Aisay maslay hotay hi rahtay hain bus her member ko her dosray member ki respect karni chahiay
Posted 06 Mar 2005

girls r racist
Posted 06 Mar 2005

khansak says
Yes Sir
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
khansak said:

Bazigaar said:

kiya masla ho gaya

Aisay maslay hotay hi rahtay hain bus her member ko her dosray member ki respect karni chahiay

absolutely right. you are such a good body gaurd, are you really going to leave me and my camp? *sighs* tell me now so I can post an ad for the job vacency.
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
khansak said:

Bazigaar said:

kiya masla ho gaya

kiyon mae ne kisi ko disrespect kiya kya
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Jia_ka_chand said:

khansak said:

Bazigaar said:

kiya masla ho gaya

absolutely right. you are such a good body gaurd, are you really going to leave me and my camp? *sighs* tell me now so I can post an ad for the job vacency.

doctor jia, how r u feelin
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
oi bazi how is your fever? and what's with the girl's are racist moto???
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
shahrukh khan said:

girls r racist

captain app front pe jao jawanoon ke sath   
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Jia_ka_chand said:

oi bazi how is your fever? and what's with the girl's are racist moto???

u know what...i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick k bas....i have been throwing up too so many times...so bad throat...cough cough cough....fever is not that bas...101...ohh well...

girls r racist is not my motto, so i dunno where that came from
Posted 06 Mar 2005

khud hi dekho..jo girl kuch kahegie,,,doosri girl kahe gie,,,you r right
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
Bazigaar said:

khansak said:

Bazigaar said:

kiya masla ho gaya

yeah bazi jaisa be hai - wasa nahi hai, acha hai
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
shahrukh khan said:

khud hi dekho..jo girl kuch kahegie,,,doosri girl kahe gie,,,you r right

es mae racism kidher se a gaya...ye to un ke unity hae
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
ok General Bazi is waiting for complete report
Posted 06 Mar 2005

side lena
Posted 06 Mar 2005

ufff...mera matlab...wo yeh nahi dekhein gey ke kya sahi hai,,,bas yehi ke larki jo keh rahi hai sahi hoga..
Posted 06 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
listen if you have the flu you're just going to have to let your body fight it. you're gonna recover depending on the virus and how fit your immune system is. medicine can only comfort you, not make the flue go away. take vit C tablets though.

and don't worry about the fever, fever once in a while is actually healthy but take your fever reducer tablets. I'll send the nurse to make sure you following the advice.
Posted 07 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
shahrukh khan said:

ufff...mera matlab...wo yeh nahi dekhein gey ke kya sahi hai,,,bas yehi ke larki jo keh rahi hai sahi hoga..

koi baath nahi - don't worry be happy and focus on your duty soldier.
Posted 07 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Jia_ka_chand said:

listen if you have the flu you're just going to have to let your body fight it. you're gonna recover depending on the virus and how fit your immune system is. medicine can only comfort you, not make the flue go away. take vit C tablets though.

and don't worry about the fever, fever once in a while is actually healthy but take your fever reducer tablets. I'll send the nurse to make sure you following the advice.

no na, i don;t have flu, throat infection i think...and i am sick since last wednesday
Posted 07 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
it takes on average of 2 - 3 weeks to recover inshallah you will be okay. how do you know you have a throat infection?
Posted 07 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Jia_ka_chand said:

shahrukh khan said:

haan captain shahrukh, app front per apni jawanoon ke pas jain idher doctor jia ke staff ke nurses dekh ker app idher a gye hain app ko army ka rule pata hona chahye
Posted 07 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Jia_ka_chand said:

it takes on average of 2 - 3 weeks to recover inshallah you will be okay. how do you know you have a throat infection?

cuz i am coughing...my throat hurts....and 2-3 week? hell no, i already took 5 days off from work, i take more and they'll fire me
Posted 07 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
Bazigaar said:

Jia_ka_chand said:

cuz i am coughing...my throat hurts....and 2-3 week? hell no, i already took 5 days off from work, i take more and they'll fire me

because you've been vomiting, it's most likely the flu. 3 weeks tops to make a full recovery I meant. u should be okay soon to go back to work - depending on what work you do.

if they fire you, I'm sure you can find another job here at the camp.
Posted 07 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Jia_ka_chand said:

Bazigaar said:

Jia_ka_chand said:

because you've been vomiting, it's most likely the flu. 3 weeks tops to make a full recovery I meant. u should be okay soon to go back to work - depending on what work you do.

if they fire you, I'm sure you can find another job here at the camp.

this camp ain;t gonna pay me
Posted 07 Mar 2005

khansak says
Jia_ka_chand said:

Bazigaar said:

khansak said:

Bazigaar said:

kiya masla ho gaya

yeah bazi jaisa be hai - wasa nahi hai, acha hai

you did not disrespect. TAG wrote some unparlimentary words in respect of members, specially for girls so I got upset. Forget it, let us have fun.
Posted 07 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
ohoo major..worry not..abhi mae a gaya hoon na..

psst..psst...doctor jia ke staff mae nurses bhi hain...app date pe le jana chahoo to permission le lena
Posted 07 Mar 2005

Bazigaar said:

Jia_ka_chand said:

shahrukh khan said:

haan captain shahrukh, app front per apni jawanoon ke pas jain idher doctor jia ke staff ke nurses dekh ker app idher a gye hain app ko army ka rule pata hona chahye

aap bhi tu nurse hi hain na
Posted 07 Mar 2005

Reply to Topic