love letter

2648 views 79 replies
Reply to Topic
paki_fan

Total Posts: 9535

A Love Letter to a girl friend

Dear My Sapno Ki Rani,
KYA KEHNA the first time I saw you, I asked my self HUM APKE HAI KAUN, feeling that KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI so I decided to forward you a PUKAR from DIL SE. I thought that by the way HUM TO MOHABBAT KAREGA…so with my DIL TO PAGAL HAI, I dream to be your HERO No.1 and I’ll make you my BIWI No.1. You might think that I am fooling you as BADAL but remember JHOOT BOLE KAWA KATE. Please JANAM SAMJA KARO that PYAAR KOHI KHEL NAHIN and I admit that HUM DIL DE CHUKE SANAM. I trust AAP MERE HAI SANAM. I believe that HUM APKE DIL MEIN REHTE HAIN for HAMESHA. Remember JAB PYAR KISSI SE HOTA HAI why not AA ABH LAUT CHALEIN and you can come SAAJAN KI BAHON MEI. There is SIRF TUM in my life. If you say YES BOSS, then I will become your JORU KA GULAM. Don’t worry be happy, DHOLI SAJA KE RAKHNA because DILWALE DULHANIYA LE JAYENGE.
KAHO NA PYAR HAI, MERE SANAM.
Yours Sincerely,
DEEWANA MASTANA .......
Posted 10 Mar 2005

paki_fan says
Awaaara said:

paki_fan said:

Awaaara said:

WaH wAh

wah wah kis liye?
mere hansney perrrr

To Or KyA,

hein je
Posted 13 Mar 2005

Awaaara says
hAAn JiIIiII
Posted 13 Mar 2005

paki_fan says
hmmm
Posted 13 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 13 Mar 2005

Awaaara says
Posted 13 Mar 2005

paki_fan says
Posted 14 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 15 Mar 2005

Awaaara says
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Awaaara says
Posted 17 Mar 2005

paki_fan says
hairaan pareshan kiun hain awaara sahib
Posted 17 Mar 2005

paki_fan said:

A Love Letter to a girl friend

Dear My Sapno Ki Rani,
KYA KEHNA the first time I saw you, I asked my self HUM APKE HAI KAUN, feeling that KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI so I decided to forward you a PUKAR from DIL SE. I thought that by the way HUM TO MOHABBAT KAREGA…so with my DIL TO PAGAL HAI, I dream to be your HERO No.1 and I’ll make you my BIWI No.1. You might think that I am fooling you as BADAL but remember JHOOT BOLE KAWA KATE. Please JANAM SAMJA KARO that PYAAR KOHI KHEL NAHIN and I admit that HUM DIL DE CHUKE SANAM. I trust AAP MERE HAI SANAM. I believe that HUM APKE DIL MEIN REHTE HAIN for HAMESHA. Remember JAB PYAR KISSI SE HOTA HAI why not AA ABH LAUT CHALEIN and you can come SAAJAN KI BAHON MEI. There is SIRF TUM in my life. If you say YES BOSS, then I will become your JORU KA GULAM. Don’t worry be happy, DHOLI SAJA KE RAKHNA because DILWALE DULHANIYA LE JAYENGE.
KAHO NA PYAR HAI, MERE SANAM.
Yours Sincerely,
DEEWANA MASTANA .......

Posted 17 Mar 2005

Awaaara says
paki_fan said:

hairaan pareshan kiun hain awaara sahib

TuM nE MujHeY sAHib jo keH dIYa
Posted 18 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 18 Mar 2005

paki_fan says
oooooh
Posted 19 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 19 Mar 2005

paki_fan says
<-- kis liye

Posted 20 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
mae ye letter print ker ke apni teacher ko doon ga
Posted 20 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 20 Mar 2005

paki_fan says
Bazigaar said:

phir to app ko khair nahin
Posted 20 Mar 2005

paki_fan says
paki_fan said:

Here is the REPLY of the letter…

Dear Deewana Mastana.....
Thank you for your love letter. However I feel HADH KUR DI AAPNE for HUM APKE HAI KAUN? DIL CHAHTA HAI, I should tell you I think you’re a JAANWAR and a SHREE 420! I have to tell you I know your MOHABBATEIN are false. How dare you look at me you COOLIE No. 1! if you were here in front of me I’d hit you with my chapple so hard your head will spin with these YAADEIN. You said KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI every time you think of me but I know you feel HASEENA MAAN JAYEGEE to every girl you see. RAM JAANE what I’ll do to you if I catch you. If you have any KHAUF you will feel DARR from me. You’re a KUNWARA leading a RANGEELA lifestyle, with friends saying CHAL MERE BHAI spending all your nights on the SARAK . I am sure the SHOLAY in your heart you say burn for me is nothing but indigestion from too much eating and drinking. Describing yourself as BAADSHAH and HIMMUTWALA, you sound like JUNGLI to me. You say you want to make me your BIWI No. 1 however I say you lack INSANIYAAT! I cant believe you think I’ll turn to you and say KAHO NA PYAR HAI! I’d much rather kiss a BICHOO than go near you! Any of AMER AKBAR ANTHONY would be better suited to me than you. DILWALE DULHANIYA LE JAYENGE you said but I say your DIL TO PAGAL HAI. Don’t you realize that ANDAZ APNA APNA and that their cant be no EK RISHTA between us. We are like a MOHRA in the game of life and its always KABHI KHUSHI KABHI GHUM. The open FIZA with its changing weather is testament to that so please leave it as AKELE HUM AKELE TUM. Besides I’m already engaged to a guy with ROTI KAPRA AUR MAKAAN. He’s no KHAL NAYAK like you. And he’s my real HERO, my real JIVAN SAATHI. And with him I really know YEAH RAASTE HAI PYAR KE and there can be no space in my ZINDAGI for anyone but him. You’ll only end up causing an AFLATOON because he’s a MAJOR SAHAB in the Army working on the BORDER and he’ll kill you if he finds out so save yourself from becoming the foundations of a DEEWAR and leave me alone.
Yours Faithfully,
GHAR WALI BHAHAR WALI

ya phir app ko kahein asa response na mil jaye
Posted 20 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
paki_fan said:

Bazigaar said:

phir to app ko khair nahin

kher to wesaay bhi nahi hae
Posted 20 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
paki_fan said:

paki_fan said:

Here is the REPLY of the letter…

Dear Deewana Mastana.....
Thank you for your love letter. However I feel HADH KUR DI AAPNE for HUM APKE HAI KAUN? DIL CHAHTA HAI, I should tell you I think you’re a JAANWAR and a SHREE 420! I have to tell you I know your MOHABBATEIN are false. How dare you look at me you COOLIE No. 1! if you were here in front of me I’d hit you with my chapple so hard your head will spin with these YAADEIN. You said KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI every time you think of me but I know you feel HASEENA MAAN JAYEGEE to every girl you see. RAM JAANE what I’ll do to you if I catch you. If you have any KHAUF you will feel DARR from me. You’re a KUNWARA leading a RANGEELA lifestyle, with friends saying CHAL MERE BHAI spending all your nights on the SARAK . I am sure the SHOLAY in your heart you say burn for me is nothing but indigestion from too much eating and drinking. Describing yourself as BAADSHAH and HIMMUTWALA, you sound like JUNGLI to me. You say you want to make me your BIWI No. 1 however I say you lack INSANIYAAT! I cant believe you think I’ll turn to you and say KAHO NA PYAR HAI! I’d much rather kiss a BICHOO than go near you! Any of AMER AKBAR ANTHONY would be better suited to me than you. DILWALE DULHANIYA LE JAYENGE you said but I say your DIL TO PAGAL HAI. Don’t you realize that ANDAZ APNA APNA and that their cant be no EK RISHTA between us. We are like a MOHRA in the game of life and its always KABHI KHUSHI KABHI GHUM. The open FIZA with its changing weather is testament to that so please leave it as AKELE HUM AKELE TUM. Besides I’m already engaged to a guy with ROTI KAPRA AUR MAKAAN. He’s no KHAL NAYAK like you. And he’s my real HERO, my real JIVAN SAATHI. And with him I really know YEAH RAASTE HAI PYAR KE and there can be no space in my ZINDAGI for anyone but him. You’ll only end up causing an AFLATOON because he’s a MAJOR SAHAB in the Army working on the BORDER and he’ll kill you if he finds out so save yourself from becoming the foundations of a DEEWAR and leave me alone.
Yours Faithfully,
GHAR WALI BHAHAR WALI

ya phir app ko kahein asa response na mil jaye

uff..to long, kal read keroon ga, abhi sleepy
Posted 20 Mar 2005

paki_fan says
Posted 21 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 22 Mar 2005

momojp18 says
Valentine letter from Punjab

Dear meri dil ki katori, Main kya ji, it was band-baj-gaya mera ji ever since the time I put my eyes on you at Bunty's wedding. The parrots flew out of my hands, when u turned like a truck on a blind curve and smiled at me. Now I see your face everywhere, even in my chicken-curry. The butter chicken reminds me of your sweet voice. Main kya ji, would you be the butter on my naan and the chicken in my curry of life, this Valentine? Koi gal nahi, take your time but don't put the foot on the brakes of my love ji. What to do, I have started thinking about shadi-Vadi. Karao mat wait, say yes for a date! For you with heart beating first gear, Shunty.

Posted 24 Mar 2005

momojp18 says
My Vonly Dearest Low,

I have a conpeshion to make. I low u sooooo much. I
just low staring at your beautiful face all day long. I
keep your poto by my bed and look alvays at it in the
night middle time. Everyday I am thanking God for you
for making Vicco Turmeric Ayurvedic Cream, because
without it, you would not have that lovely scent of
sandlewood or that lovely wheat colored complexion
just like a fresh baked roti yar. You are such a
delicious specimin of a vooman. Your lips are like
nice, pink, sveet jilebi. Sometimes I vant to bite off your nose because it reminds me of a pakora. Smelling
your hair reminds of the days vhen I vas backin the
motherland and my servant used to rub coconut thel in
my hair before I vould go to sleep. Vould you like to rub me with your oil vhile vee frolickk in the
meadows? I vill let you be Kajol if you vill let me be
Shah Rukh Khan. We can dance and if it rains, it
vill be even better because then it vill be truly Hindi
style with my already tight jeans clinging to my
skinny legs and your sari stuck to your plump stomach.
But remember, no hanky panky. At least not yet.
Sometimes I am imagining vhat it vould be like if you
were not in my life. But then I can smell the curry
powder on your breath and I know you will be in my
life forewer! I lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you wery wery
much. Don't yewer porget. . . you are my little samosa
and I am your chutney.   You are my chicken curry and
I am your naan. You are my stuffing and I am your
paratha. You are my mango and I am your lassi. Please
accept this as a statement of my undying low for u
porever and ever and ever.
Alvays porever your vun and n only, Many low .

Posted 24 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 24 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 24 Mar 2005

guest. says
Posted 26 Mar 2005

Reply to Topic