Family Problems

2261 views 50 replies
Reply to Topic
Teen Tracker

Total Posts: 28886

I grown up in a Single Family system. I lived happily with my mother,father 2 sisters and 1 brother.We enjoyed good days and black nights together. My Maternal and Paternal relatives used to say publically that it is imposible that I am able to complete my studies.I did it then they said I am not able to get a job. I got a job which is away from my town.I moved there. They annoyed my family. They try to humilate my family. They said you are liar,cheater and self centered. My Uncles always try to degrade me in front of others . I quit every thing. They expected that I marry one of their daughters when i became sucessful. I cut my self out of my family.I love my mother,father, sisters and brother but I hate every realtive.I can do any thing for my family but not for others.I dont want to keep contact with my relatives. I wanna know whether I do it right by rejecting my cousins or not, whether My decision from cutting off from my family is right or wrong.

Please try to be serious because it is very important for me and my family.My request to admin and mods to made this topic sticky for few days until i find my answer.

Thankyou
Posted 02 May 2005

mzaid says
TT where were they in your dark nights , where were they when u left your family ....

they were all arround enjoying u being humiliated,disgraced , disgraded .now u've got a job , a bright future , they want u to marry their own daughter.

just suppose if u marry as they said , and somehow u loose your job again and you become a no one , what they will DO ?? YOU KNOW What. they will call her back , they will ruin your life , your wife and everything related to u .

so i must suggest you GO BACK WHERE YOU BELONG, where you and just your OWN family belongs, your Own City.try to find a job and if not succeed go across the sea , this world is wide open u should be able to get a good life u deserve a better life , try to make your social circle wider . remember this world is no short of good people. try search some of them and i am sure when u look at the brighter sides you certainly get them
Posted 02 May 2005

thankyou MZ
Posted 02 May 2005

WAFA says
hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TT   
u were engaeged na i think?? so...???? what about that girl..??
well...if u dun wanna marry ur cousin then plz plzz neva say YES juss coz of family or anyone..u r doin it rite by rejecting..in a way its good 4 ur cousin too, kiunkay apka dil hi nahin is shadi kay liye tu ap usko khush kaisey rakh paogay!!
and dun cut off urself frm ur parents, juz careless about otha relatives n all!! unko kehnay do jo kehtey hain.i can understad its not that eazy to ignore!! but give a damn to such ppl! think about u urself, n ur family!

AND ABOVE ALL U DUN LOOK GOOD SERIOUS ..OK BE LIKE OUR TEENDABA! NOW SMILE ELSE I'll hum kissi ko apki supari i mean apko tickle kernay per laga daingay
Posted 02 May 2005

cutefriend says
ill tell u later dear
Posted 02 May 2005

WAFA i am not cutting off from my parents and siblings i am cutting off from my relatives

Yes i am engaged and I am verry happy on that coz she is not one of my cousins

WAFA

CF i respect ur thoughts
Posted 02 May 2005

guest. says
topic is made sticky!!!

my suggestion is tht the topic shud b in serious corner tht if u want serious answers to ths prob!..

jst pm me! if u want it moved to serious corner!
Posted 02 May 2005

WAFA says
if u r engaged n u r happy with dat then what is the prob
Posted 02 May 2005

Thankyou kash please dont move it it will create confusins. I excpect serious answers from FOS too i know my JB frndz
Posted 02 May 2005

guest. says
u r alwz welcome
Posted 02 May 2005

WAFA said:

if u r engaged n u r happy with dat then what is the prob

Problem is not my engagemnt after my engagement i have been heard many bad comments .The problem are my relatives not my immediate family.First they degraded me then when i got some thing in my life then they expect i embrace them and marry one of their daughter When i refuse they became angry
Posted 02 May 2005

WAFA says
HMM, TT juss dun think about their bad comments or their anger! let them say what eva they want, do take care of ur fiance n ur family
dont regret n think that u have done sumthing wrong by rejectin ur cousin
Posted 02 May 2005

Thanx WAFA

Posted 02 May 2005

Freddy says
sometimes aesa hota hai kay kuch loog hamara accha soch rahay hotay hain but hameen ye lagta hai jesay woe hamaray dushman hain.....
jis ki aik aam sei mesal parents ore childrens ki hai.....
ma, baap apnay bachoo ko buraiyoon sei,duniyaa ki talhioon sei bachanay kay leye hameen aesay kamoo sei mana kartay hain jo bachoo ko bohot achay lagtay hain..........ess waja sei confusions create hoti hain...

If he is your real uncle ...mai nahi samajta kay woe tumhara bura soch rahay hoon gey....just maybe tum unheen samajnay mai gulti kaar rahay ho gey.....haar insaan ka apna tareeka hota hai samjanay ka...sometims it looks bad but hakeekat mai it isn't .....
specially ye jo uncle type ki cheezeen hoti hain ye aesa he behavie karti hain....it's my personal experience ........jub meri 17,18 thi tu mujay be uncle ,shuncal zehar lagtay thay...un ki harkateen dekh kay nafrat mehsoos hoti thi.......but time guzarnay kay sath sat ehsass hota hai kay they were right ....just samjanay ka tareeka ghalat tha.....

There mst be some reason behind there words ..you can't complete your study ,can't get a job......
if you are that good....kisi ki himat nahi ho sakti kay woe ye alfaz keh sakay.....

It's a tactic that sometime i use for small childrens ..i disqurage them......kay tum toe ye kaam kaar he nasktay aray jaoo jaoo ye kaam tu tumharay buss ka nahi.........most of the times bacha woe kaam kaar kay dekha deta hai...........
agar woe apni beti sei tumhari shaadi karna chahtay hai ...that's clearlly means they like you........that's the prove they want you to become a successful person......

zara khud he socho aik taraf woe apni beti sei tumhari shaadi karna chahtay hain ore doosri taraf haar insaan kay samnay tumheen disqurage kartay hain??? that dosn't make sense

Finally i just wana tell you.....family is your power...mil jul kaar rehna he accha hota hai.....faraz karoo tum job kay leye kahi dooor ho ...khud na karay tumhari family paay koi musebaat aa jayee ...kon madaad karay ga un ki ??? loog ??...i don't think so..uss wakt sirf apnay he kaam aatay hain ...jin sei koi rishta hai chahay kesa be ho.............................
Ye ana,ye nafrat kisi kaam ki nahi........apnay app ko jukaoo gey tu kuch paooo gey...........akaar kay rahoo gey tu akelay reh jaoo gey....aray wah ye tu sher ho geya...............
kekekekeke
Posted 02 May 2005

freddy tumharee baat ko doosray angle se dekh rahe ho lekin mere maa baap ka kia kasoor tha jo mere ghaltee ki saza un ko de jatee hay. It was me who said that I am not going to marry my cozin.Then why those ppl said to my mother that you are influenced by your son and lots more
Posted 02 May 2005

SohniKuddi says
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOUR COUSIN, THEN THAT IS ENTIRELY YOUR OWN CHOICE...PEOPLE LIKE THAT ARE HAPPY AT YOUR MISFORTUNES AND JEALOUS AT YOUR SUCCESS. (I AM SAYING THIS FROM EXPERIENCE) I HAVE NO CONTACT WITH MY PATERNAL SIDE OF OUR FAMILY, AND NOW THEY ARE TRYING THEIR BEST TO WORM THEIR WAY BACK INTO OUR LIVES.
I'D SAY YOUR CUTTING YOURSELF AWAY FROM YOUR RELATIVES IS A GOOD STEP, THIS IS BECAUSE IF YOU GET INVOLVED IT ONLY CAUSES PROBLEMS FOR YOU. STICK BY YOUR PARENTS AND SIBLINGS, IT IS THEM WHO ARE THERE WHEN YOU NEED THEM. HAVE YOUR COUSINS ANY REASONS FOR BEING THE WAY THEY ARE?
Posted 02 May 2005

Ashii says
u were not comitted to ur cousin,,, rite ??
to bass,,, u can marry whoeveru want,,,

relatives,,, blood relations
i dont believe in all that...... jo dil se sincere hai wohi relative hai.. and dont worry hamare han sab aise hi hote hein
if ur parents are with you then i shd say u r lucky,, vv lucky

dabbbaaaaaaaaa
Posted 02 May 2005

SohniKuddi says
EXACTLY SALL, WHO NEEDS RELATIVES
Posted 02 May 2005

Bazigaar says
TeenTracker said:

I grown up in a Single Family system. I lived happily with my mother,father 2 sisters and 1 brother.We enjoyed good days and black nights together. My Maternal and Paternal relatives used to say publically that it is imposible that I am able to complete my studies.I did it then they said I am not able to get a job. I got a job which is away from my town.I moved there. They annoyed my family. They try to humilate my family. They said you are liar,cheater and self centered. My Uncles always try to degrade me in front of others . I quit every thing. They expected that I marry one of their daughters when i became sucessful. I cut my self out of my family.I love my mother,father, sisters and brother but I hate every realtive.I can do any thing for my family but not for others.I dont want to keep contact with my relatives. I wanna know whether I do it right by rejecting my cousins or not, whether My decision from cutting off from my family is right or wrong.

Please try to be serious because it is very important for me and my family.My request to admin and mods to made this topic sticky for few days until i find my answer.

Thankyou

yaar no offense but serious topics ko try to post in serious corner forum...udher u will always get serious response
Posted 03 May 2005

Bazigaar says
well lemme tell u something...

i have had similar experience from my paternal side...my uncles...my grandparents...they even hated my dad, and my mom...when i was born (i was born in saudi arabia...and these relatives were all in pak)...my dadi maa used to send letters to my dad hoping k i die my dada je always used to say on mine and my mom's face k hope he (my father) dies...i was what...about 13 then..a kid...and there have been many more times when we have been treated badly...they all thought i would not be successful, would not get education...and u could hear them giving bad-duas to me and my parents all the time...

now...lemme tell u our response...

my mom have no hard feelings for them...and care for them...my dad have no complin to his parents and his brothers/sisters...

that leaves me...and no i have no complain towards them either...u might ask..how come? they still hate me...well...they r part of me and i am part of them...i belong to that family...if they hate me...that;s their problem...but from my side...i care for all of them...send them gifts and stuff whenever i can...cuz their if i start haring them then what's da difference between me and them? it's just how i am...i've been brought up in a way k i just can;t hate anyone...simple as dat...

...and then...piyar se to janwar bhi sudher jata hae..ye to phir insaan hain

i'd suggest k keep in touch with u;r relatives...no matter what...but also don;t let this bother u...ek kaan se sunoo..dosray se bahir...u will be married and have u;r own life...all will be good Bazigaar38475.147037037
Posted 03 May 2005

TeenTracker said:

Thankyou

yuo you did it right,,,i peronaly hates releatives..they r worse

Posted 03 May 2005

Thankyou Bazi, SohniKudi, Sall Motoo

Bazi mujhe bhi yeh khayal aaya tha serious Talk wala lekin dekho sab ne sahee reply diya hay I trust my JB frndz and see they took it serious. Actually marrying a cousin is not an issue i was engaged last year and happy.But My relatives are not happy on that.In few months i am going back to my home town thats why i am taking you opinion.
Posted 03 May 2005

Freddy says
really sad to know you guys belongs to such kinda families......kya aesi families be hoti hai ??
Thanks to God meri family aesi nahi....they all are caring and loving....kuch loog hotay hain ...magar woe kisi nai kya khoob kaha hai kay taali aik hath sei nahi bajti......hamari family mai be jo aik 2 loog hain jinheen dosray bura samajtay hain ya phir woe dosroo ko bura samajtay hain.......I tried to understand there problems ..i believed there must be some reason behind such hate....and i found it........kasoor sirf unhi ka nahi tha balkay poori family ka tha..

Just imagine after 30 or 40 years later ......hum loog bilkul akeelay ho jayeen gey.......hamari koi family nahi ho gey............abi be thoora bohot jo ham apni family sei miltay jultay hai woe apnay ma baap ki waja sei.....un kay baad kya ho ga ??

really depressed to read bazigar comments....Kya aesay ma baap be hotay hain duniyaa mai jo apnay bachoo ko baddua detay hain kay woe mara ya nahi ???
comeon ...it's not possible........
bachay ma baap ko baddua dei saktay hain magar ma baap nahi....
apni personal nafratoo ki waja sei itnay mukadass rishtaoo ko tu badnaam maat karoo.

Posted 03 May 2005

freddy shayad aap ne sab kuch accha dekha hay is liye aap shayad abhi is tarah ki tensions se aagah nahi hain
Posted 03 May 2005

ager koi bara galat hai to us ki galti se to usey tokna chahiye lekin apne elders ki humaisha respect kerni chahiye.....
theek hai ager woh aap ko hurt kerte hain to un se door rho lekin apnon se nafrat nahi kerni chahiye
Posted 03 May 2005

aap ne sahee kaha lekin jab woh aap ki self respect ko hurt karain aap ki family memebers ki insult karain to kia aap un se mohabbat karlain gee
Posted 03 May 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
Posted 03 May 2005

Asian says
hay look tt, your not the only one with family problems, the Prophet P.B.U.H. had family problems,

it's the same in my family, so what if my mo and dad are not in this world, i would NEVER do anything to make themhang their heads in shame, my Aunties are always talking Bull, but you know what i couldent care less, i love who i am, just as you should love who you are

your uncle is just jelose because he's old fat and ugly just like my aunties .

As long as you keep izzat in the eyes of ALLAH thats all that matters, screw ext families i have the same problem with my dad's side, INSHALLAH when i go pakistani i am going to make their lives a living hell, and sample some Pak culture and shopping

I'AM COMMING TO FRAGI'S HOUSE FOR PARANTAY
Posted 03 May 2005

Bazigaar says
faradiya said:

Kya aesay ma baap be hotay hain duniyaa mai jo apnay bachoo ko baddua detay hain kay woe mara ya nahi ???
comeon ...it's not possible

yaar u think i am lyiing?
Posted 04 May 2005

zahir hain jeb koi aap ko hurt karey ga to aap us se muhabbat nahi ker sakte lekin ager aap bhi bure ke sath bure ban jao ge to acha kon rhy ga...
cousines ko to jo merzi kaho lekin jo barey hain muhabbat na hote howe bhi un ki respect karo ..un ko deekhne ke liye aap ke parents hain na
Posted 04 May 2005

Thankyou Asain freddy Bazigar is right there are such ppl on this earth.
Posted 04 May 2005

Reply to Topic