That'll be RuneScape gold ignored

475 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
Mocsky234

Total Posts: 3

I've got two suggestions that'll be  ignored because it seems jagex and reddit have given up on the notion of runescape players not using alt1 for everything. Either massively decrease slider puzzles' randomisation that you upped after the clue scroll launching so as to slow down alt1 users while destroying the experience for users, or reduce their frequency significantly. This one change completely destroyed clues for people who do not wish to rely to play runescape for them and think it's disgrace it has been ignored.

Mod kalaya? kayala? The layout changed and increased the time necessary to finish them while changing nothing for those using alt1. On cluing due to those 2 changes elite clues are a complete no go area I gave up. There is a theme here in order to look closely at jagex, screen readers are becoming insanely powerful and instead of doing something to promote legitimate users, you are essentially just programming about them that forces legitimate users to put their accounts in danger and begin installing third party applications since you've lost the ball, you refuse to take on a duty to do something which has always been yours.

Obviously I expect this to be downvoted and ignored as it has at every chance in the past I just think that it's really gross the mindset you've taken on this, it is only outright"fuck the runescape gamers" or even"we are not likely to do anything so just risk your account lol". Really disgusting attitude, and you have ruined clues for a lot of individuals with it.As much as I would really like to request more anti-alt1 measures to bring back some integrity to treasure paths, I feel the best plan of action is to include more QOL upgrades first. If TTs are in a healthy and runescape participant place  a transition will probably be easier to enact.
rsgoldfast.com

Posted 08 Jan 2020

Reply to Topic