Coffe Time

591 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
GroovEye

Total Posts: 190

All I can say is thank god for coffee! The coffee cuts the sweetness BIG time!

Chocolate Opti + Coffee + Crushed Ice = Mocha ice cap
Vanilla Opti + Coffee + Crushed Ice = Vanilla ice cap
Mix Half Chocolate Opti + Half Vanilla Opti = Milk Chocolate Opti
Mixed Opti + Coffee + Crushed Ice = Milk Chocolate Mocha ice cap
Posted 17 May 2021

Interesting recipes :)
Posted 17 May 2021

I also had experience using Optifast on a nutritional basis. I am not delighted with Optifast's program and its product range. Their products are low in calories but high in sugar and lack fiber. These are my main complaints. But you should also take into account the natural hunger, which will definitely bother you all the time. On the positive side, I can note the simplicity in cooking and pretty good taste. It really tastes like a drink from the Starbucks secret menu list. Probably it's the main reason why Optifast so popular. Otherwise, with mediocre taste - no one would buy their products.
Posted 17 May 2021

Nine says
Amazing recipes, I will try one after this gaming session that I'm having with my friends. If you like, I can share you the games we enjoyed playing. Check this game out called Hide Online Hunters vs. Props, it's a fantastic team based game that I'm sure you will enjoy if you play it with your family and friends. Or you can try this casual one called Happy Color: Color by Number, a coloring game you can try on your free time.
Posted 16 Jun 2021

Reply to Topic