Biden-Putin summit live updates: 'I'm always ready,' Biden says

489 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
miniming

Total Posts: 0

Biden-Putin summit live updates: 'I'm always ready,' Biden says

The leaders of the two superpowers meet Wednesday at a Swiss villa in Geneva.
President Joe Biden holds a high-stakes summit with President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday at what the leaders agree is a "low point" in the U.S.-Russia relationship.

The two men will face off inside an 18th-century Swiss villa in Geneva, situated alongside a lake in the middle of the Parc de la Grange. The fifth American president to sit down with Putin, Biden has spoken with him and met him before, in 2016. pg slot

Having called Putin a "killer" and saying he's told him before he has no "soul," Biden told ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Cecilia Vega on Monday that he also recalled the Russian leader as being "bright" and "tough."

"And I have found that he is a -- as they say, when you used to play ball -- a worthy adversary," he said.

Posted 16 Jun 2021

fildena50 is the most popular ad tablet. By using fildena 50, many men can spend
their lives with the best sexual team. The fildena 50 is an ad enhancer tablet.
So only man can use it. There are also some disadvantages of fildena 50. Such
as muscle pain,Deafness, sleep disturbances, dizziness, nausea, sensitivity to
lightUrinary tract infections, heartburn, diarrhea, visual disturbances,
flushingUnconscious. You need to consult a doctor to avoid such side effects.
Visit welloxpharma  for more information.
Posted 16 Jun 2021

vidalista 60 tablets are used for the treatment of impotence. vidalista 60 tablet is an ad drug. It is important to consult a doctor before using vidalista 60. vidalista 60 causes men to get a hard erection in less than 30 minutes and it lasts for a long time i.e. 4 to 5 hours. Vidalista 60 has fewer side effects and is a suitable ED pill for men of any age. It is safe for long term use. Once your body adjusts to Vidalista 60, hard lifting becomes a daily part of your life. There are also some side effects of vidalista 60. Visit welloxpharma  for more information.vidalista 60
Posted 16 Jun 2021

Reply to Topic