IM SORRY

462 views 7 replies
Reply to Topic
~Mysteriousgal~

Total Posts: 6584

I, Mysteriousgal, openly on dis forum and wid true heart say SORRY to DOC SAM for everything i did bad...for hurting DOC SAM, for damaging DOC SAM'S dignity and respect...

As im not mentally normal, i want DOC SAM to forgive me for wat i did...

i never wanted to hurt DOC SAM and DOC SAM knows dat too that i dint say a single bad word to him... all i said is to the person i know myself... i dont know why DOC SAM took it to himself... i swear upon ALLAH, i swear upon my PARENTS, i m sorry to DOC SAM...

I hope i will be forgiven and wat ever punishment DOC SAM wants to give, he can give me, but please I DONT WANNA LOOSE MY LIFE...

ho sakay tu is MENTALLY ABNORMAL ladki ko maaf kar daina plzzz...

i know wen ever DOC SAM will see my online on JB, it will make him mad from anger and it will hurt him and also the person i know will get mad n hurt... so dat is why i have decided that you guys shuldnt go anywhere.... I MADE MISTAKE tu its better that I shuld LEAVE...

but again i wanna say I DONT WANNA LOOSE MY LIFE N MY LIFE IS DA PERSON I KNOW....PLEASE U FORGIVE ME TOO...

ALLAH mujhay maaf farmaay mari wajha say 2 loog hurt hoay hain....

SORRY DOC SAM IM SORRY....N I KNOW SORRY ISNT THE REMEDY OF WAT I DID BUT SAB KAY SAMNAY SORRY KAH RAHI HON PLZ FORGIVE ME.....
Posted 10 Nov 2005

Reply to Topic