One Wish

777 views 30 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

it is OK to be SINGLE and HAPPY right?

now say that to my friends. sub ko kher rahay hai i am single which i am (i keep the ice cream tub to myself) likin i am happy that way.
]:
i'am 18 young female going to college and working (men are only after one thing!!!!!!)

abhie ye deeko mera haal

MR.University: He's 18 and likes me, i have tryed eveything to shake him off, i mean i even went as far as saying i am sexually attracted to old people with wrinkles and age spots and still he persists, wants to draw a portrate of me ufffffffffff, and has invited me to a fancy dress party he is organising, (he's dressing as a muglisam prince) ada gora, ada patan, and all over me, HELP!

MR.Films:Film projects, i was dressed as a nurse, during a training day i fell asleep on our stage bus, as i was asleep he came in with his mobile phone. and buddies. he put his phone down my top and made his friend ring his phone so it would vibrate. while having his other buddie record my reaction. i swear i punched him so hard but in his own words "if you need my baby you have my number", he's 3 years younger then me and said "shut up, if i was 22 i would have snaped you right up", ufffffff kids

MR.Business man:He's HEL BENT on buying me a £420 Armani jacket that he knows i like, i have told him time and time again he is my friend and and care about him very much but in the words of J-LO "MY LOVE DON'T COST A THING" while in river island resturday purchasing stuff, i was talking to my friend about it, she said she would get with him no problems, but i'am not a gold digger, even the assistant grabed me and said "ARE YOU MAD WOMAN" i give me his number i would go with him, River Island assistants scary stuff

i am so fed up. SK i want to move in with you, got a room free

Posted 11 Nov 2005

Reply to Topic
Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .009