Wrestling Legend Eddie Guerrero

1946 views 23 replies
Reply to Topic
Teen Tracker

Total Posts: 28886

Eddie Guerrero passes away
Nov. 13, 2005

WWE is deeply saddened by the news that Eddie Guerrero has passed away. He was found dead Sunday morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis. Eddie is survived by his wife Vickie and daughters Shaul, 14, Sherilyn, 9, and Kaylie Marie, 3.

The cause of death is unknown at this time. An autopsy will be performed in Minneapolis on Monday, and Eddie's body will then be flown to Phoenix. Funeral arrangements are set for Wednesday in Scottsdale, Arizona
Posted 14 Nov 2005

wafakadard says
Haan yar sonaa hai aj RAW main bhi matches is ke liye he howay thay

SAD NEWS

GOD WILL GIVE HIM BETTER PLACE
Posted 15 Nov 2005

Honeynrrn says
Its was a black day in Sports Entertainment History n the biggest lost they ever suffered.I feel sick n i am emotinally disturbed since i got the news.I was heartbroken.I am a regular wwe viewer but i am not sure if i would be anymore.Eddie Guerrero was my most fav wrestler along with Chris Benoit.These 2 guys made me a wrestling fans.Yestarday i got on the net n opened my regular visiting sites in hoping to see news about Eddie that he had become next world champion as he was suppose to fight Batista n randy for the title that night n chances for him to win were quite bright.But then i saw Eddie founf dead n my heart almost stop beating.I just didnt want 2 believe what i read.My eyes filled with tears n i broke down,i was in a shock.The most terrible thing is he was too young n its hard to believe that the guy who looked full of life,so lively,who used to spread smiles on million of faces each week by showing himself in a lowrider,dancing,smiling,fighting,entertaining us with his in-ring performance n his funny tactics n who was on the prime of his career....has gone 4ever.I always cheered 4 him even if he was a face or a heel,its a huge tragedy n its real hard to overcome it,its painful as hell.He was an extremely talented athlete......he was a perfect example of an all-round performer.He was almost loved by everyone in the locker room,he was a fan fav guy.There were always "EDDIE" chants that filled the arena.He was a true legend.
Anyone who knew the man Eddie n who have seen him will definately be sorrowful cuz he was the man who deserved so much love n respect cuz that was all what he gave to his fans.Eddie will be missed,there is no one like him,there is no one as talented as him,there is no one who can entertain us like he did.Eddie gave me alot of memories in 2 yrs.He was the best entertainer in the world n u would knw if u have seen Eddie perfroming..He overcame all the odds in his life but death just blindsided him.My heart still dont want to believe it......i may not watch SD now if Benoit leaves too as his contract is set to expire this month.I for once am very sad to be a wrestling fan n i wish i never started wathing it.

WM 20 was the moment when i became his fan actually,when i saw him coming out congratulating my fav Benoit.Then i came to know about the relationship they had.They friendship they had.I was basically a fan of there friendship.Now When i think about what will be Benoit getting through right now...i just feel terrible.They were close like brothers.They always took similar paths,they loved each other so much,they reached peak of there careers together n made it the most memorable moment in the history.I could imagine how much in pain Benoit would be.I feel so bad for his wife Vikki n his 3 kids.His daugters were only 14,9 n 3 yr old.I hope his sole rests in peace.

R.I.P.

Latino Heat will live 4 ever...Viva La Raza!
Posted 15 Nov 2005

Yes It is a SaDnews for me too,I was thnking that as he defeated Brock Lesnar to Win WWE Champion He will get the World Heavy weight champion ship 2 butAlas he is no more to wear this title around his waist
Posted 16 Nov 2005

~Fragi~ says
May his soul rest in peace
Posted 16 Nov 2005

wafakadard says
Yeah He talked to VINCE DAUGHTER taht he will win title again
this match is going to be this FRIDAY

I am also WWE regular viewer
than last night thay play RAW for him
and matches between SMACKDOWN & RAW

thay showed all about Eddie

he was nice GUYS and funny too
Posted 16 Nov 2005

wafakadard says
Latino HeaT

After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is still reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie’s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.

“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

When he didn’t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I’m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It’s touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don’t know what to do now.”

here is his Music THEME
Click RIght SAVE TARGET AS
Latino Heat 3 MB

I lie I cheat steal 3MB

Viva la Raza 4 MB

Say Hello to Eddie 2.6 MB
Posted 16 Nov 2005

Honeynrrn says
Life is so cruel sometimes.He stealed life n cheated death for 4 yrs n remained clean,everything was going right for him n he was about to fulfill his dream again of becoming the champ but...ah ...i have heard about the tribute show,it was great n scored highest rating since march 2004.I cant wait to watch that specially Benoit's portion but i would have to wait 2 weeks for it.
Posted 16 Nov 2005

ONLYARBAB says
sad news
Posted 17 Nov 2005

I think on TVLand you will see it soon

Latino Heat Entertained The WWE Fans for more than a decade,
Posted 17 Nov 2005

Honeynrrn says
ya true.He truley entertained us with his unique style of lying,cheating n stealing.There was only one Latino Heat who always cheated,stealed n lied but still got his way through it,who was loved by fans whether he was heel or face cuz his anticts always made people love him.Anyways i watch it on tensports,does TVLand comes here in Pakistan?I never catch it on my cable.
Posted 17 Nov 2005

BadShaH1 says
oh
sad sad
Posted 18 Nov 2005

BadShaH1 says
wut wus the cause
Posted 18 Nov 2005

Honeynrrn says
as it is mentioned above,due to his past drug addiction n due to the pressure of work,heart faliure was caused, which took his life away.
Posted 20 Nov 2005

~Fragi~ says
ah really sad
Posted 20 Nov 2005

He was a great wrestler
Randy Orton will reprsent Smack Down In Survivor Series in replacment of Eddie
Posted 24 Nov 2005

wafakadard says
Teen Tracker said:

He was a great wrestler

Yeah but I am nto happy with that
main nay to soocha tah CHRIS BANIOT ko add akrin gaaay

I think unoo nay RANDY ko add kiya hai BECAUSE woh UNDERTAKER ko wapis lanaa chatay hain

ab us match main RANDY cheat kare ghaa I mean Dhooka day ghaa SMACKDOWN waloo ko aur UNDERTAKER us wakat ENTER hoo ghaaa
like OLD STORIES
Posted 25 Nov 2005

Desi_MC says
yeh hotel k room mein iss ki death hoowi thi
jab smackdown ho raha tha
aur iss ki baari thi
Posted 25 Nov 2005

wafakadard says

SmackDown friday ko howa tha aur death SANDAY ko
Posted 25 Nov 2005

BadShaH1 says
ray mysterio ka kia reaction tha.
Posted 25 Nov 2005

wafakadard says
BadShaH1 said:

ray mysterio ka kia reaction tha.

Ray kafi sad tha
jab woh us ke baray main Batin kar rhaa tha
us nay apna FACE MASK utar diya tha

aj 20UPN Channel par par Smackdown ay ghi
us main aj Batista ka match hai RANDY ke saath
waysay is Match MAIN EDDIE ka bhi NAME tha 1 MONTH ago
likun ab woh nhi hai to yeh in ke darmeeyaan he hai
Posted 26 Nov 2005

Honeynrrn says
wafakadard said:

SmackDown friday ko howa tha aur death SANDAY ko

but janab us din Smackdown aur Raw donoo akhatay tape honay thay.Normal routine main SmackDown Tuesday ko tape hota hai par us din Raw/SD ke akhati recording thee sunday ko.Jis raat SD record hona tha us morning ko 7:00 bajee us ke death ho gai thee.
Posted 26 Nov 2005

Honeynrrn says
wafakadard said:

Teen Tracker said:

He was a great wrestler

Yeah but I am nto happy with that
main nay to soocha tah CHRIS BANIOT ko add akrin gaaay

Exactly.Benoit was the best replacment.He could replace Eddie in order to pay tribute to his best friend but wwe has stuck him into a useless midcard feud with Booker .And as far as Randy is concerned,i am extremely Glad he didnt win the title this week or it would really sucks cuz Randy is a midcarder not a main event player,he is not a world champ material.Benoit no doubt is the best on SmackDown n he should win the title from Batista as Batista needs time off due to his injury.Benoit was a tremendous champion before n again he would make a great champion.I would love to see world title around his waste again.
Posted 26 Nov 2005

Honeynrrn says
wafakadard said:

aj 20UPN Channel par par Smackdown ay ghi
us main aj Batista ka match hai RANDY ke saath
waysay is Match MAIN EDDIE ka bhi NAME tha 1 MONTH ago
likun ab woh nhi hai to yeh in ke darmeeyaan he hai

Eddie vs Batista vs Randy SmackDown kay lya book hoa tha jis din Eddie ke death hoi thee.The reason that match was sheduled was Batista needed time off due to his back injury.They had to put the world title on someone else so Batista could rehab.Eddie was the only choice as he was the no.1 at that time.So they had plans to put the title on Eddie cuz Randy had to feud Undertaker.But then Eddie died n they had to change there plans imegiately.This match took place b/w Randy n Dave to do an injury angle to Batista i guess.I am not sure if he would be able to compete in Survivour Series match up.
Posted 26 Nov 2005

Reply to Topic