Switch Designer Jewelry Rental Review

201 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
freeamfva

Total Posts: 0

Switch Designer Jewelry Rental Review
Switch is a jewelry rental service that lets you try out designer jewelry without the commitment. You pick your favorite pieces and try them out for as long as you want with a relatively small monthly fee. Switch also offers the option to purchase jewelry pieces at a discounted member price. For every month that you're a member, you get a $10 credit that you can use towards the purchase of a piece of jewelry at the special member price.To get more news about custom fashion jewelry manufacturer, you can visit jewelryhunt.net official website.
Starting 7/31/2020, Switch announced all orders will be shipped via FedEx Express 2-Day. All orders will be delivered within 2 business days, guaranteed! Each package comes with a prepaid FedEx return label, so you can leave your return at a FedEx drop box or with a FedEx courier if you're the nervous type. Shipping is free both ways, and they just ask that you package your items just as they were received to return them. It's important to save the mailer and packaging for your return.

Everything arrived in a super slick and very high-end looking black box. Inside, there were multiple info cards explaining all the deets about this subscription. All of these cards are really informative and helpful in explaining all the facets of this service. They cover care tips, return instructions, and even a guide if you fall head over heels in love with a piece, which... does... happen.
I picked these little wooden balls decked and studded in different stones because they were super unusual and colorful without being over the top. This review eventually does end up in "over the top" territory, but I started out sane with these little beauties. They were cheerful, lightweight, and just lovely. I love all of the different materials used here (I spotted turquoise, malachite, lapis, coral, and more!) and if you are also a crystal and rock hound, you are going to love these!
Ok, we are getting a little weirder here. Most of you know I am no stranger to weird and quirky jewelry, and believe it or not, this is only the second most out-there piece in this review! I picked these because they reminded me of my art history classes in college and the Venus of Willendorf statue found in Austria. Our pretty golden ladies are attached to a hinged hoop which gives them some movement. Their raised arms look like they are cradling my earlobes when worn.
Ok, this necklace is really me at peak-Megan levels. The crying and also laughing emoji is my go-to in most forms of conversations where it is available to me. It speaks to happy moments, funny times, irony, and misery quite well, making it a PERFECT symbol for my 2020. This over the top piece is cast in gold and features blue sapphire tears and genuine diamond teeth. You bet if I had a spare $500 bucks (LOL!) I wouldn't be sending this back. This is the necklace 2020 deserves.
THE VERDICT: My Switch pieces this month were actually really weird and wonderful. Sure, I tried to keep my choices to jewelry that normal humans might wear, but here we are. I do think the multicolored wooden ball earrings were a great attempt, and at least the Chloe earrings have an art history bend. The necklace, I make no apologies for. I will never be able to forget it.
Posted 08 Nov 2021

Reply to Topic