DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE

1558 views 52 replies
Reply to Topic
Bazigaar

Total Posts: 40761

hanji done..today i finally bought jewelery (i don;t even make that much in 5 months - ouch )
ab guess karo k kya buy kiya hae?

i am picking it up on wednesday so i might post some pics next week...phir batana kasee lagi meri choice
Posted 01 Dec 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
Posted 01 Dec 2005

Ashii says
yarr mujhe aaj tak samajh nahi i
log ittnniiiiiiiii jewlery kyun khareedte hein
i mean allll pakis

aur rone mei bhi sab se agay (not u, but baki sab)
Posted 01 Dec 2005

shagufta says
what! u got to b kiddin shahenshah u really mean that i mean u really got one.....plzzzzzzzzz shukaranay k do navafil parh lena bhai
Posted 01 Dec 2005

shagufta says
SALL said:

i mean allll pakis

maino vi samhajh nai aandi chalo mil kar soch k rair lagatay hain start
Posted 01 Dec 2005

Ashii says
hum ne bohot socha
itni samajh i k basss
shode pan ki nishani hai

damn,, mere apne ghar waale bhi jewlery..........
Posted 01 Dec 2005

shagufta says
yaar jewellry k bagair shadi shadi bhi to nahi lagti naa haan yeh hai k kam khareedain zayada asraaf na ho
Posted 01 Dec 2005

Ashii says
hahahahahaaa,,,
hamare han to bager achi niyyat k bhi shadi ho jati hai

asraaf,,
o ki honda ae
Posted 01 Dec 2005

shode ki kya baat hai
Posted 01 Dec 2005

Ashii says
baat hai naaaaa
havent u seen auntiyan jo kharche poore na hone ka rona ro rahi hoti hein;;;
apni kalai se kohni tak gold bangles chanka chanka k

oupss,, sorry bazu
aap ka topic kahin aur ja raha hai
Posted 01 Dec 2005

Bazigaar says
SALL said:

i mean allll pakis

well, u know how our culture is..jewelery jewelery jitnay ke i bought ye jewelery itna mae 5 months mae bhi nahi kamata
Posted 01 Dec 2005

Bazigaar says
shagufta said:

what! u got to b kiddin shahenshah u really mean that i mean u really got one.....plzzzzzzzzz shukaranay k do navafil parh lena bhai

ya i know eh..

abhi guess karo what did i buy
Posted 01 Dec 2005

Bazigaar says
picking up wednesday
Posted 05 Dec 2005

LiL_DollY says
cool...

but yah know

its all da paki jewlery thing

its better just to buy a house or a carro.
Posted 05 Dec 2005

whats wrong with jewerly
Posted 05 Dec 2005

Bazigaar says
caro?
Posted 05 Dec 2005

car
Posted 05 Dec 2005

Bazigaar says
ohh acha, well, i bought a house in sep and a car like a week ago..so i'm all set
Posted 05 Dec 2005

get set go
Posted 05 Dec 2005

LiL_DollY says
what kinda car did yah buy???
Posted 05 Dec 2005

shagufta says
da one in his dp(display pic)
Posted 05 Dec 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 05 Dec 2005

LiL_DollY says
is that your caroo>>>
Posted 05 Dec 2005

Bazigaar says
yup
Posted 14 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
here's review for the car:

Designed to fuse and to connect the car and the driver, the Acura EL boasts a truly unique driving and riding experience. This car is known as a spirited automobile for it holds power and precision that connects the driver with the road. Even if this is so, the Acura EL also has a unique styling that exudes elegance and sophistication. Most people who have been able to handle and take a closer look at the Acura EL exclaim that it is very much like a Honda Civic although only the brand has been changed. The vehicle is then economical, provides an excellent and smooth performance, as well gives easy comfort.

The Acura EL has a redesigned grille and headlights. It also contains clean lines from the rear deck that provides the Acura EL a distinct European look. Made available in two trim levels which comprise of the elegant touring level and the lavish Premium, this car will surprise riders and drivers with its beauty, refinement, and dynamic performance. The car also boats an impressive linear steering as well as a precise four-wheel drive that has independent suspension. Drivers and passengers of the Acura EL will be given a superior road feel as well as a unique and different control.

Powering this vehicle is a very responsive 1.7 liter VTEC engine that is very much capable of producing 127 horsepower. Along with it is a five speed manual transmission, or the optional four speed automatic transmission. The car idles silently, has the ability to accelerate smoothly, can run with efficiency, and it also responds to inputs immediately. It remains quiet and serene during driving yet it boasts a boundless type of energy that is ready to shoot the car off the streets. For convenience, the Acura EL also has the Logic Control System installed.

The cabin exudes sophistication. Other safety features made standard include dual stage front airbags, side airbags, anti-lock brakes (ABS), and child safety locks. As per standard features, the Acura EL boasts an automatic climate control, a steering wheel wrapped in leather, a cruise control, power windows, power door locks, body colored mirrors, body colored handles, a remote keyless entry, tinted glass, heated front seats, and a power sunroof. The control panel for this car is easy to understand. It sports big buttons that would allow the driver and passengers to quickly set the temperature, radio, or turn on or off the air conditioning and the rear defroster.

The Acura EL has been compared to other vehicles in its range. The list of competitors include the 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier, the 2005 Dodge SX, the Ford Focus, the Honda Civic, the Hyundai Elantra, the Kia Spectra, the Mazda Mazda 3, and the Nissan Altima.
Posted 14 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says

**link not working
Posted 09 Mar 2006

Bazigaar says
abhi wife kehti hae gari le ker do
Posted 09 Mar 2006

waffa says
tu lay do na wife hai akhir tumari.........
Posted 09 Mar 2006

Bazigaar says
mere abu ke gold mines nahi lagee hoeen
Posted 09 Mar 2006

Bazigaar says
but i am going to look at one of these today...let's see...

expenses...espenses...expenses...espenses...expenses...espen ses...expenses...espenses...expenses...espenses...expenses.. .espenses...expenses...espenses...expenses...espenses...expe nses...espenses...expenses...espenses...
Posted 09 Mar 2006

Bazigaar says
k so we ended up liking this one yesterday for my wife: abhi deal chal rahi hae...will know by tomorrow if we take it or no...

Posted 09 Mar 2006

Reply to Topic