K.. A.. Key Neechay shooting to restart

2015 views 32 replies
Reply to Topic
MR NICE

Total Posts: 1124

At last Javed sheikh is going to re-start the shooting of Khullay Asmaan Key Neechay. The whole cast and crew which consists of Sana, Meera, Hamayoun Saeed, Saleem Shiekh and Ismail Tara are going to to Australia in the next few days for the shooting of the film which will last for one month.

Few days back Meera and Sana were rehearsing the dance sequences for the film in Mumbai.

One hopes that this time Javed Shiekh does manage to complete his film and release it as soon as possible.
Posted 01 Feb 2006

taify says
This news was available on my site abt 10 days back ;) and it is a great news.He is heading there in end of March
Posted 01 Feb 2006

paki lion says
Javed Sheikh will also make another film called 'Dil To Ek Hain' in wich he would like to cast indian actors as well..
Posted 01 Feb 2006

golimaro2 says
ye idian actors wala shosha mr shiekh kai bar chor choke hain but they tooooooooooooooooooo far srom his budget reach its the inferirity comlex that speaks
Posted 01 Feb 2006

Posted 01 Feb 2006

golimaro2 said:

ye idian actors wala shosha mr shiekh kai bar chor choke hain but they tooooooooooooooooooo far srom his budget reach its the inferirity comlex that speaks

absolutely rite
Posted 01 Feb 2006

taify says
He can have Indian Actors like Shamita Shetty..she does not ask for too much and better than the likes of Resham(damn... she torture us with her acting)
Posted 01 Feb 2006

yoyo says
well i dnt know when it will kick off but shiek saab is trying to release it on bukra eid
Posted 01 Feb 2006

he will release it on time..
Posted 02 Feb 2006

whats the point in going after indian actreses and actors.i mean it geos to hwo that we dont have talent in acting as simple as that
Posted 02 Feb 2006

MR NICE says
Its just not Javed Shiekh but even Shehzad Rafiq and Hamayoun Saeed who was in India recently to record the music of his film "Tere Liye" want to sign Indian stars in their films.

The situation is even crazier in our dramas where a number of Indian actors and actresses are appearing and in fact our own actors and actresses are getting secondary roles in these dramas. This is the reason why recently Atiqa Odauo refused to act in a play because of getting a smaller role.

When are we ever going to trust our own talent.
Posted 02 Feb 2006

yoyo says
complain about the audience not them, the audience want big actors and they are just signing up big stars to give there films a promotional boost.

if i made a film and had a choice btw shaan or salman khan i would pick salman khan anyday.
Posted 02 Feb 2006

MR NICE says
Currently its the TV industry which is getting effected more then films and even some of our TV actors have started to complain.

Its basically an easy way out for our Drama producers who want people to watch Pakistani dramas by giving the public Indian faces which they watch daily on Star TV and Zees of this world.

Would it not be better if our Television directors improved the standard of Pakistani dramas and get people to watch our TV Channnels again.

The same goes for our film industry which should make films with its own talent.

All this might work in the short run but what about the long run.

Like this we are just helping the Indians and are destroying our own talent.
Posted 03 Feb 2006

whkhan says
Agree with all your comments MR NICE.
Posted 03 Feb 2006

whkhan says
yoyo said:

complain about the audience not them, the audience want big actors and they are just signing up big stars to give there films a promotional boost.

if i made a film and had a choice btw shaan or salman khan i would pick salman khan anyday.

I agree totally YOYO !!!
People like you are to blame !!!
Posted 03 Feb 2006

golimaro2 says
Taify i dont know y Resham couldnt perform well in ppp coz of bad direction mayb but she is brillant actress watch her film dupatta jal raha hai n janaat ki talash n drama amar bail critics admire her so much.so dont deny talent of pakistan.here r a lot of actor n actresses who can perform much much better than indians.Reema sana zara r fine actresses there r many on t v too.shamita shetty is just a item girl.today i read in the newspaer that hamayun saeed is casting Raani Mukharji in his film.what a joke. n itell u this man is maniac about india.he is casting indian actors in all his dramas m no one knows which drama r these if i ask someone.its always the quality that attracts.
Posted 03 Feb 2006

taify says
DUNNO about other films but i hated her in PPP
Posted 03 Feb 2006

well its all abt demand and supply if thier is a demand then supply will be there i mean its our public who luves sujjal and kashish so producers have no option left they have to cast them in our plays cuz after all the guy who is producing the play want to earn some thing from it he is not working for charity our public need to be educated as simple as that now it seems like we can be impressed very easily with any one we shudn't blame our producers and directors its the public who is responsible for this,recently star plus has been banned in pakistan cable operators r not allowed to show star plus then what happend? our public went crazy and in karachi the video shops started selling the recorded cd's of indian plays lol i dont understand why we get impressed so easily with others
Posted 03 Feb 2006

ya agree with u public bhi educated hone chahe tabhe tu kisi ki banae huwe film ki story samaj ahe ge na
Posted 03 Feb 2006

golimaro2 says
charizmatic said:

well its all abt demand and supply if thier is a demand then supply will be there i mean its our public who luves sujjal and kashish so producers have no option left they have to cast them in our plays cuz after all the guy who is producing the play want to earn some thing from it he is not working for charity our public need to be educated as simple as that now it seems like we can be impressed very easily with any one we shudn't blame our producers and directors its the public who is responsible for this,recently star plus has been banned in pakistan cable operators r not allowed to show star plus then what happend? our public went crazy and in karachi the video shops started selling the recorded cd's of indian plays lol i dont understand why we get impressed so easily with others

well chriz as far as dramas r concerned we r sufficient without indians infact better.aaj bhi agar koi acha drama lagta hai to log star plus chor kar dekhte hain.Javed fazil is strictly against casting indian actors n see his most of the dramas r hit liked by ppl.the biggest example is moorat.Hamayun saeed's last drama "dost" was dead flop althoug it got add coz it was aired on Ary.nowadays dramas have everything but stories.when the stories start dramas end
Posted 03 Feb 2006

yoyo says
the only india actress humayun saeed has signed for his film is amna shariff, i thinks hes in love with her now.
Posted 03 Feb 2006

yoyo says
latest on kakn is that jaweid shiek and sana have gone to australia 3 days ago to work on production of kakn
Posted 03 Feb 2006

sheeenaa says
this guy javed sheikh was in shikhar and had a major role in it . now another of his bollywood movie is releasing on feb 14th and he just signed a biggie with anil sharma of 'gadar' fame . its called apne and has dharmendra , sunny and bobby deol in it . as far as drama is concerned ..pakistan tv cant match indian production values and chahe jitna bhi modern ho jaye it can never compare to indian gloss and glamour. its simple. i have already said that instead of comparing to the indians you should show whats true to your culture and islamic values. i did come across this play at my pakistani friends house and i would say they are boring, very indian wannabe's and make a total fool of themselves cause it doesnt suit pakistanis .besides that the equipment sucks and this play wasnt even dubbed so the soundtrack sucked too. sirf dubai me shooting karne se kya hota hai . there are thousand of things that go into making a tv series including lighting, production values, culture, art direction, cinematography , camera techniques and lavish sets. make something true to your islamic values and culture and stop competing. that s the only way you would find a niche audience otherwise aap dekh hi rahe ho ....even pakistani private channels are filled with indian serials and programs now . demand and supply i guess.
Posted 03 Feb 2006

yoyo said:

the only india actress humayun saeed has signed for his film is amna shariff, i thinks hes in love with her now.

Posted 03 Feb 2006

yoyo says
sheeenaa said:

this guy javed sheikh was in shikhar and had a major role in it . now another of his bollywood movie is releasing on feb 14th and he just signed a biggie with anil sharma of 'gadar' fame . its called apne and has dharmendra , sunny and bobby deol in it . as far as drama is concerned ..pakistan tv cant match indian production values and chahe jitna bhi modern ho jaye it can never compare to indian gloss and glamour. its simple. i have already said that instead of comparing to the indians you should show whats true to your culture and islamic values. i did come across this play at my pakistani friends house and i would say they are boring, very indian wannabe's and make a total fool of themselves cause it doesnt suit pakistanis .besides that the equipment sucks and this play wasnt even dubbed so the soundtrack sucked too. sirf dubai me shooting karne se kya hota hai . there are thousand of things that go into making a tv series including lighting, production values, culture, art direction, cinematography , camera techniques and lavish sets. make something true to your islamic values and culture and stop competing. that s the only way you would find a niche audience otherwise aap dekh hi rahe ho ....even pakistani private channels are filled with indian serials and programs now . demand and supply i guess.

yaar before thinking about pakistan think about your own industry that are american wannabes, and instead of telling us to show our culture maybe you should also show your culture in your films instead of showing americas culture.
Posted 03 Feb 2006

sheeenaa says
dude //that s our culture....culture is not stagnant but it evolves unlike your country which is stuck in a time warp. what we show is our culture....whats the big deal...we drink ..we have fun , have great nite lives and ofcourse there s a lot of sex going on and thats whats shown in our movies. sorry but the whole world is not a strict islamic society. its sad that you are stuck in all that bullsh*t . not us . culture means popular culture and it is a healthy mix of any accessible culture. it evolves ...societies evolve and audiences evolve and become mature. dont talk like a gawaar. its hard for you to fathom cause you are far removed from all this. my pakistani friends when i was living in united states were stuck up like they were still living in pakistan. understand dude. if people wont indentify with movies then they wont run .....our movies are for us and any other progressive nation . not for boring islamic countries like you. sorry
Posted 04 Feb 2006

paki lion says
sheeenaa said:

dude //that s our culture....culture is not stagnant but it evolves unlike your country which is stuck in a time warp. what we show is our culture....whats the big deal...we drink ..we have fun , have great nite lives and ofcourse there s a lot of sex going on and thats whats shown in our movies. sorry but the whole world is not a strict islamic society. its sad that you are stuck in all that bullsh*t . not us . culture means popular culture and it is a healthy mix of any accessible culture. it evolves ...societies evolve and audiences evolve and become mature. dont talk like a gawaar. its hard for you to fathom cause you are far removed from all this. my pakistani friends when i was living in united states were stuck up like they were still living in pakistan. understand dude. if people wont indentify with movies then they wont run .....our movies are for us and any other progressive nation . not for boring islamic countries like you. sorry

Then i would like to tell those your Pakistani friends.to break off friendship.because what kind of friendship is this when u are only mnockering about our culture and country? and what more, u have a wrong impression about our country..yes its true, Pakistan is not open like ur country but it aint strict either...and even then, what does it matters to you? u can lead ur life as per ur wishes, no Pakistani is bottering you.....
Posted 04 Feb 2006

sheeenaa says
yaar tum to serious ho gaye .....i was just offering serious suggestions but this guy yoyo started mocking our freedom . its all about where you are born and brought up . i wasnt mocking anyone . i can understand what its like living in an islamic country . and whats strictness anyways ...isnt it true that sex before marriage is a crime in pakistan , so is drinking , no pubs , no discoes, no clubs, no nite life, no coed schools, no cinema culture. women have to dress conservatively, society frowns upon intermingling of sexes. how does one relax and socialize after a hard days work and what does one do on weekends. yes the very few rich can bypass these laws but not ordinary citizens and middle class. every country has its own ethos and i m sure you guys have fun in your own way but just cause our society is open and liberated doesnt mean we are american wanna be's . its the only way to live . at least we indians think so .
Posted 04 Feb 2006

yoyo says
sheeenaa said:

culture in india = we want to be americans

enought said.
Posted 04 Feb 2006

yoyo says
sheeenaa said:

yaar tum to serious ho gaye .....i was just offering serious suggestions but this guy yoyo started mocking our freedom . its all about where you are born and brought up . i wasnt mocking anyone . i can understand what its like living in an islamic country . and whats strictness anyways ...isnt it true that sex before marriage is a crime in pakistan , so is drinking , no pubs , no discoes, no clubs, no nite life, no coed schools, no cinema culture. women have to dress conservatively, society frowns upon intermingling of sexes. how does one relax and socialize after a hard days work and what does one do on weekends. yes the very few rich can bypass these laws but not ordinary citizens and middle class. every country has its own ethos and i m sure you guys have fun in your own way but just cause our society is open and liberated doesnt mean we are american wanna be's . its the only way to live . at least we indians think so .

it is your ignorance which makes you say that, freedom in india is also only limited to the big citys as it is in pakistan.
and what makes you say pakistan is a strict islamic country, once again your being ignorant, you just need to visit it.

Posted 04 Feb 2006

sheeenaa says
what did i say wrong....isnt sex before marriage a crime....isnt adultry punishable by stoning to death....arent there hudood laws...is there any nite life ....is there a free intermingling of sexes.......ah big cites in India ......dude there s freedom everywhere ....everyone enjoys themselves according to the money they have ...there s no restriction by the government ..the middle class is about 600 million ....that s a lot of people. and hello i have visited pakland ......3 years ago and i was in lahore at a friends place at zaman park .... whats there to do in the evenings except eat out ...or rent a bollywood movie. people are stuck up ..easily scandalized and very judgemental ...and of course they dont leave you alone . i couldnt even wear a skirt ,,,everyone telling me what to do and what to wear ,there are no co education schools...dirty theatres....no pubs, no nite clubs..no discoes ...nowhere where ordinary people can go and have a nice nite out...the concept doesnt even exist ....thank god they allowed us a bottle of whiskey otherwise there are no liquor shops...no bars...nutthin ..cant go out at nite by yourself....just sexually starved eyes that pierce you inside out. another difference is the women . In india you would see them everywhere by themselves ...they are just flowing ....on streets, any place you go while pakistan is a patriarchal society. i dont speak off my hat and i have discussed it with many pakistanis and they all say thats it kinda boring there but since they have been there all their lives they dont feel it . there s a sea of difference between lahore and delhi where i am from .....the culture is restrictive dude . you have no idea of freedom ...just do what u want without people watching you or your government imposing restrictions ..or religious heads breathing down your necks..its the la la land there ...but i should say one thing ...for all the amount of animosity going on between the two countries...indians are given a stellar treatment. boss i have travelled half the world . pakistan is prolly a shade or two better than saudi . my friend asifa belongs to what you can call the richie rich class of pakistan and even she is screwed there except for a few private parties where everyone is scared of getting busted. peace out dude . even the sh*tty kanpur has more stuff to do than lahore.
Posted 04 Feb 2006

Reply to Topic