Amazon

289 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
Hasto

Total Posts: 0

Hello! I am looking for quality cleaning means on Amazon. What laundry detergent can you recommend?
Posted 18 Aug 2022

Gilbert says
I would like to point out that cleaning means based on the natural ingredients really shows up high quality of laundry. Therefore, I order environmentally friendly Glosclean detergent sheets on Amazon that do not contain parabens, plastic and other harmful substances. And at the same time, they are effective in combating clothing stains.
Posted 22 Aug 2022

I have been shopping on Amazon for a long time and have encountered various problems when buying products several times. Sometimes the sellers did not answer for a long time and did not send the order, and several times it happened that the goods did not fit and they did not want to return the money to me. The information on the Amazon customer service helped me to cope with various problems that I encountered, where I saw a lot of useful tips and recommendations on how to better choose a seller and how to interact with such a platform. I hope this helps you in future purchases.
Posted 22 Sep 2022

Reply to Topic