988 views 17 replies
Reply to Topic
QUEEN VICTORIA

Total Posts: 26285

Hello0o !!

I am here wid an interesting and exciting topic for all
Well..each week we will have a guest member
and all of us can ask him/her any question

Please Welcome our New Guest of JB's family.

~ASIAN~!!

A very nice member of Jb.
lets meet her

Note:U can ask as many qs?s as u want!.But no off topic posts please.Any off topic post here will be deleted without notification!..so if u c ur post missing that means it has been deleted coz it was not suppose to be here!

If u hve a qs?s feel free to ask,bt if u dnt,just enjoying reading it
Please dont give answers to the qs?s that have been posted by members!.thz questions are only for Guest!!

if u ask any personal question then its upto the guest if he/she wants to answer it! Dont force him/her to reply to any of your questions if he/she doesnt feel comfortable!
Also,dont post questions that cud hurt their feelings!!
Posted 23 Feb 2006

gr8

sab kuch tu pata hai

fav weather?
fav member?
fav food?
plans for future?(studies)
fav dream country?
fav car? beside audi TT

Posted 23 Feb 2006

cutefriend says
oyeee moto welcome to this topic
ki hal aye

hmm Q

fvt sports
fvt actor
fvt actress

and and
fvt place
Posted 24 Feb 2006

maryam. says
why is your nick asian?
where were you while we were getting high?
which came first, the chicken or the egg?.

tell tell tell
Posted 24 Feb 2006

Hi Kaloo

kaloo , apnee asli umer bata do
apna weight +hieght bhi
sab se acha Jb Mem konsa hay
aur bazi ka Jr kahan hay
Posted 24 Feb 2006

If you take a shower, where do you put it?

If you have an open mind why don't your brains fall out?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

If the plural of tooth is teeth, why isn't the plural of booth beeth?

superglue is so good, why doesn't it stick to the side of the tube?

If quitters never win, and winners never quit, who came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?

If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?

thankyou

Frankenstein
Posted 25 Feb 2006

Rapunzel says
ur name
ur qualification
fav 5 mem
Posted 25 Feb 2006

ohh Waltham staw girl here

can u tell me how long hve u been living in waltam staw (pind)

holla baq
Posted 26 Feb 2006

koolgemini says
INTRODUCE URSELF ASIAN I THINK THATS ALL WE WANT DONT WE??
Posted 26 Feb 2006

Asian says
TO SK:

hay baby how are you jaan? okie lemmie answer

1, when its a summers eveaning, i love going to the beach and sitting their looking out onto the sun set, kinda corney but its what i like

2, lol fav member? lol thats a tufty, well hmmmmmmm i love all my friends, they all make me happy and each are special to me , so no i refuse to choose lol

3,ICEEEEEEE CREAMMMMMMMMMM LOL, come rain shine, i can never say no to ice cream lol

4,Inshallah i want an LLB, i want to become a corprate Lawyer for a bit, then i know all girls get married and have babies, i dont want to be the sort of mom that ditches her kids, i can work any time of my life but kiddys only come once, so i would wanna open up my own Business, be my own Boss

5, LOLZ ONLY ONE PLACE, PAKISTAN , i inshallah want to buy a holiday home their its be cool

6, Ferrari Enzo, my friends think i am krazy to look at cars like that, but i have been raised to aim high, inshallah i would love to have one, i will keep a Porsh for work though lolz

Cutie friend

hay okie hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lets see:

1, Formula one (Ferrari gona win this year), wrestling, and well badmington and beach ball

2, got to be antonio ban darres, i love his style and class

3, Cathrine Zeta Jones, because she's from Wales hehehehehehehehe

4, Fav place like i said the beach its peacefull, i could just sit on a cliff and think for hours on end

maryan?

okie lol eh

well i got the name Asian Bad*** because of the fact NO MAN, has ever been able to out witt me, lol, my friends gave it to me after i put itchy powder in a pindos Sharwanie, and the cling film across the toilet hehehehehhehe i'am evil i know, he went back to Lahore crying

chicken or the egg? well hmmmmmmmm i say egg

and u get high? drugs are bad....i do not like people who do drugs, waste of space

TT u KALA

WELL i'am 18 truthfully,

i'am 5'5' (short and proud hehehehehehehe)

Weight (i tell u what pick me up and see lol)

and JR, he's far away in Europe in skool i keep my baby away from his pagal dad lol

Frakenstien?

ek kaam ker, ye jo Bangali se sabeezee khareed ker khatay ho na, NA KARO, deemag ghoom gaya, vesay tha he kab?

queenie

names Firah (Arabic for light in darkness)
i'am a A level student,
i do Law,
English,
Religous studies,
ILEX para Legal

i also have certs in Forensics, and communications, as well as being a Arson reduction officer as well as Vice pres on my citys youth council, i'am also an offical rep in wales for young people in my Area, also work for the youth service and local agenys, (that was a flaming mouth full lol)

i love all my JB girlies, you all are Beautfull and witty in your own special ways

GEE-Z

U ARE CRUSING FOR A BRUSING , ITS CARDIFF GET IT RIGHT, u united states PINDO, and i have been living in cardiff for 6 years, orignally from Nottinghamshire, and i am VERY GOOD WITH A CROSS BOW, WANT A DEMO?

koolgemi

hay read above all my info is their, well i want more then an intro, i like to look at the diffrent dimenshions of a person , THEN PLAY MIND GAMES (muhahahahhahahahahah evil laugh) now excuse me i got to go watch Eastenders, lol and have some coco hehehehehe

Posted 27 Feb 2006

cutefriend says
ha haha formula one
oyeee pata bhi hia ke is ke tyre kitnye hotye hain

moto koi sai jai gal ker

and han
pak ka kab chaker lagye ga ab yar zara rest de dooo apnye sath ke logon ko kab se bardasht ker rahye hain tumhyen
Posted 27 Feb 2006

Asian says
cutefriend said:

pak ka kab chaker lagye ga

thinking during holiday inshallah, 2nd year of Law degree
Posted 27 Feb 2006

javad says
heyyy kallooo sorryy lil late

wesay to sab pata hai phir b

ur wight?

Posted 28 Feb 2006

Asian says
javad said:

heyyy kallooo sorryy lil late

wesay to sab pata hai phir b

ur wight?

i weighed myself....................the scales broke lol

that answer your question?
Posted 28 Feb 2006

what u do to keep urself fit..???
Posted 01 Mar 2006

welcome asain
h r u

1st ure name
fav day of life
bad day of life
khan kaisay mila
hows he?
how many bro sis u r
what ure bro sis do
fav place
Posted 01 Mar 2006

Asian says
frankie:

1, to keep myself fit, i try to eat the right foods, apna khana is more better then the gora pakora processed foods, i also like Physical challanges like canoeing, and rock climbing, i also do Aerobics, somethings grovey about dancing around your living room to pumpy music while looking like a fool

Javie:

okie hunny MUWAH

Heart_Hacker

1, my first name is Firah, my mom gave me that name, but she prounounced it farah. she use to say i was very shaartie when i was younger, so firah was only used when i was in trouble,

2, Fav day in life? lol when i ment my Khan lol. We had to spend all day running from my aunties, because it was a chance meeting, we had to pick up my bhabi from the airport, so we went into london shopping area for a bit, My bro called me saying he wants some kebabs from one of the resturant because he was working that day so he had to stay home.

myself and my friend went into a pakistani resturant, and Khan phoned me to ask where i was, (i made him dress retro, otherwise if he was in a suit he would stand out) he came and i could see him comming towars me, on the other entrance my Fat muj of an auntie was comming , their was only one pillar dividing him and auntie, so before he could reach out to touch my arm, i shouted

"AUNTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" the whole resturant stoped,

she looked at me in shock then said "NE TIYAH TINU KEE HUYA? PAGAL"

she got her food went and sat down, i sat behind the pillar with khan he smiled and started laughing, the kitchen workers seen all this happening, they were cracking up laughing, gave me the food for free,

Never let it be said that friends can never help u out in Love, i had 5 girls including my sis as lookout for me lol, it was really funny when i seen him for the first time, because i was nervious, the fist thing to come out of his mouth was "My God, your Beautfull"

lol my fav day

3, When my mom went, i held her hand all night praying, the doc said she was to go in a few hours, that was on a wednesday, she went on a friday, ALLAH us ko bakshay, i was really screwed up for the next few months, but i kept my faith in religion, a wise elder told me on friday the gates of heaven are open so no judgement takes place, and that she's always with me, even complaining about the fact i never put enough sault in my handee when i do Khatum on Thursday , i love her alot, still do, miss the way she use to let me stay up to watch wrestling even on a skool night lol,
Posted 01 Mar 2006

Asian says
okie continued:

Khan i met on a wrong number , strange but true

He's ok, his family has backed off, his perents even wannna meet me , i have decided to go in a mini skirt and fish net tights with shiney knee lenght boots, (I'AM KIDDING LOL )

i got one bro and one sis, my sis is the eldest, then my bro then me, my sis is a full time pain in the Bumty. she's into being polite, she wants to be a Fashion designer, my bro works, i mostly make fun of him and spend all his money i call him (Papa smurf, Fatty, Baudie locks (he's bauld), chamak challo, and Bauld gates (bill gates wannabe hehehehehe)

i'am the youngest it's my job to be annoying

my fav place is the beach
Posted 01 Mar 2006

Reply to Topic