What is Marriage???

1907 views 48 replies
Reply to Topic
Virdan

Total Posts: 652

WHAT IS MARRIAGE???

1. Marriage is not a word. It's a sentence (a life sentence).

2. Marriage is love. Love is blind. Therefore marriage is an institution for the blind.

3. Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor's Degree and the woman gets her masters.

4. Marriage is a three-ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and suffering.

5. Married life is full of excitement and frustration: In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens.In the third year, they both speak and the NEIGHBOUR listens.

6. Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends.You order what you want, and when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that instead.

7. There was this man who muttered a few words in the church and found himself married. A year later he muttered something in his sleep and found himself divorced.

8. A happy marriage is a matter of giving and taking; the husband gives and the wife takes.

9. Son: How much does it cost to get married, Dad? Father: I don't know son, I'm still paying for it.

10. Son: Is it true Dad? I heard that in ancient China, a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her. Father: That happens everywhere, son, EVERYWHERE!

11. Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.

12. They say that when a man holds a woman's hand before marriage, it is love; after marriage it is self-defense.

13. When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But when a 10-year married man looks happy, we wonder why.

14. There was this lover who said that he would go through hell for her. They got married, and now he is going through HELL.

16. When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

17. Eighty percent of married men cheat in America, the rest cheat in Europe.

18. After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin. They just can't face each other, but they still stay together.

19. Marriage is man and a woman become one. The trouble starts when they try to decide which one.

20. Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After the marriage the "Y" becomes silent.

21. I married Miss right; I just didn't know her first name was Always.

22. It's not true that married men live longer than single men, it only seems longer.

23. Losing a wife can be hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.

24. A man was complaining to a friend: I HAD IT ALL-MONEY, A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE, THE LOVE OF A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, THEN POW! IT WAS ALL GONE. WHAT HAPPENED, asked his friend. He says MY WIFE FOUND OUT.

25. WIFE: Let's go out and have some fun tonight. HUSBAND: OK, but if you get home before I do, leave the hallway
lighs on.

26. At a cocktail party, one woman said to another: AREN'T YOU WEARING YOUR RING ON THE WRONG FINGER? The other replied, YES, I, AM. I MARRIED THE WRONG MAN.

27. Man is incomplete until he gets married, then he is finished.

28. It doesn't matter how often a married man changes his job, he still ends up with the same boss.

29. A man inserted an ad in the paper - WIFE WANTED. The next day he received a hundred of letters and they all said the same thing - YOU CAN HAVE MINE.

30. When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing - either the car is new or the wife is.

Posted 07 Mar 2006

Ayesha says
26. At a cocktail party, one woman said to another: AREN'T YOU WEARING YOUR RING ON THE WRONG FINGER? The other replied, YES, I, AM. I MARRIED THE WRONG MAN.
Posted 07 Mar 2006

Bitoo says
mai b shadi karoooooo ga
Posted 07 Mar 2006

Virdan says
Bitoo said:

mai b shadi karoooooo ga

baita shadi k baad tumahar jo haal hona hay woh pehlay soch lo phir umeed hay karo ge he nahee
Posted 07 Mar 2006

Goshhh, why do you think shadee is a "SAZA" for human?

think before you get to any conclussion! shadee is jus' not the metter of
getting togather and producing kids, but it's also a gift from ALLAH
TALLA!

there is no restriction in getting married to the one you love, so why
being so unfair!?
no I sgtrongly DISS-AGREE with this! couples are made in heaven and you
CAN NOT complain upon ALLAH's choice! do you understand??????????
get this thing in your head virdan

Posted 07 Mar 2006

Virdan says
plz u should try to understand this thread its just like as a joke otherwise i can say that Alhamdulillah i m more aggressive than u about these views

Marriage is not a joke not 4 formality it is also a sunna of Holy Prophet P.B.U.H.

but i just sne dthis topic like as a funny thing other wise nothing and i m still sorry if u mind it take care urself. May God helps u in every matter of ur life and fill ur pocket with joy ameeen
Posted 07 Mar 2006

Ayesha says
Virdaan ko daant per gai

HI LG
Posted 07 Mar 2006

Mishall says
24. A man was complaining to a friend: I HAD IT ALL-MONEY, A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE, THE LOVE OF A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, THEN POW! IT WAS ALL GONE. WHAT HAPPENED, asked his friend. He says MY WIFE FOUND OUT.

bivi se chupa ke rakha tha kia saraa maal?...
Posted 07 Mar 2006

Virdan says
ayeshaayesha said:

Virdaan ko daant per gai

HI LG

Aysha tum be jamalo ka kirdar achhi tarah nibha sakti ho keep it going
Posted 11 Mar 2006

Ashii says
me nahi parhu gi
warna phir...........

Posted 11 Mar 2006

20. Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After the marriage the "Y" becomes silent.

Lolz
Posted 11 Mar 2006

Ashii says
tsk tsk,,,
aur yeh sab jante hue bhi yeh larke akhir shadi kyun karte hein

Posted 12 Mar 2006

javad says
han sahi kah rahi

aur larkian to shadi say hamesha mana karti hain

Posted 12 Mar 2006

Ashii says
yeh topic kissi larki ne to nahi banaya na jawaaadoo
Posted 12 Mar 2006

dont knoe

Posted 12 Mar 2006

Ashii says
franky
im seriously shocked

think twice before u post such things
Posted 12 Mar 2006

sorry i apologize
slip of tongue
ull get me banned again
shall i edit my post
Posted 12 Mar 2006

Ashii says
im dont have power to get u banned
but imma wife too
and u ll have one may b

all WOMEN around u are wives of someone
so a bit respect for ur own family women wont kill u

u dont need to edit ur post if u think u r right
Posted 12 Mar 2006

javad says
SALL said:

ye to hai....

iskay liye yehi kahon ga k
ANGORE KHATY HAIN
Posted 12 Mar 2006

javad says
Frankenstein said:

dont knoe

KHER TO HAI?
Posted 12 Mar 2006

WAFA says
humein nahin pata
bus itna pata hay kay sub larkon ko shadi ji bohut jaldi hoti hay
Posted 12 Mar 2006

Bazigaar says
jab meri shadi ho gi phir pata chalay ga
Posted 12 Mar 2006

bazi tumharee shadee ka main gawah hoon
Posted 12 Mar 2006

Bazigaar says
opye haan...hehehe..mae bhool gya thaa
Posted 12 Mar 2006

bhabi ko bata doon
Posted 12 Mar 2006

marriage is a covalent bond
mutual sharing of electrons
thats all the good i could say in this context
Posted 13 Mar 2006

Bazigaar says
i think mujhay bhi ab shadi ker lene chahye
Posted 14 Mar 2006

bazi phir yaad karaoon
Posted 14 Mar 2006

Bazigaar says
kya cheez
Posted 14 Mar 2006

Virdan says
bazi bhai yeh chakar kaya hay teen bhai bhabhi ki dhamki de rahay hain kaya aap bhi bhabhi se jotay khatay hain
Posted 14 Mar 2006

Virdan says
javad said:

SALL said:

ye to hai....

iskay liye yehi kahon ga k
ANGORE KHATY HAIN

mein apni mama ka pyar sa masoom sa baita hon baiti nahee waisay baitiyan bhi masoom aur achhihoti hain
Posted 14 Mar 2006

Reply to Topic