Dryer Keep Tripping the Breaker

100 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
Evgeniy_O

Total Posts: 0

Hey everyone, hope you’re all doing well. I’m facing a frustrating issue with my dryer—it keeps tripping the breaker every time I run it. I’ve checked to make sure it’s not overloaded, cleaned out the lint trap, and even tried different outlets, but nothing seems to work. This has been going on for a few days now, and I'm really worried it might be a sign of a bigger problem. Has anyone else dealt with a similar situation? Any recommendations on what to do or who to call in this case? Thanks in advance for your help!
Posted 23 Jun 2024

Garden says
Hi there! I totally get your frustration—dealing with a dryer tripping breaker can be really annoying and concerning. I had a similar issue last month, and it turned out to be a faulty heating element that was causing the dryer to draw too much current. After doing some research, I decided to call Excellence Appliance Repair. They were amazing! The technician was very knowledgeable and quickly identified the problem. He replaced the heating element and made sure everything was working perfectly before he left. If you’re in a bind, I’d definitely recommend giving them a call. Their expertise and quick service were exactly what I needed to get my dryer back up and running without further issues. Good luck!
Posted 23 Jun 2024

Brandrry says
It sounds like you’re dealing with a pretty annoying issue! If your dryer keeps tripping the breaker, it might be a sign of an electrical fault within the dryer itself, such as a short circuit, a malfunctioning heating element, or a faulty motor. It could also be an issue with the circuit breaker or wiring. While you’re focused on getting the dryer fixed, it’s also a good reminder to stay on top of other small appliances in the home, like hair dryers. For example, regularly checking for any frayed cords or unusual noises can prevent bigger problems later. If you're dealing with similar issues, you might want to look into hair dryer repairs or consider contacting a professional electrician to get everything checked out. Better safe than sorry!
Posted 4 week ago

Reply to Topic