Management courses

95 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
PeterMiller

Total Posts: 17

I'm currently working in tech and looking to transition into a product management role, specifically for AI and machine learning products. Does anyone know of any good online courses or certifications in the US that could help me gain the necessary skills and knowledge for this career shift? I'm particularly interested in programs that offer practical, hands-on experience.
Posted 05 Jul 2024

kmaga says
I'm not too well-versed in specialized management courses, but I think I remember a colleague mentioning an online school that offers something in that area. You might want to check out https://elvtr.com/course/product-management-for-ai-and-ml - if I'm not mistaken, they had some content about product management for AI and ML. I don't have any personal experience with it, so you'd really need to look into the curriculum and course structure yourself to see if it matches what you're seeking. It's just something I overheard once, so I can't vouch for its effectiveness or reputation. But if you're looking for online training in that niche, it could be worth exploring. Just be sure to thoroughly research any program and read reviews before enrolling.
Posted 05 Jul 2024

Reply to Topic