I'm having some trouble with my washing machine

67 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
crowl

Total Posts: 462

Hi everyone, I'm having some trouble with my washing machine. It suddenly stopped spinning, and now it's making a strange noise. I've tried checking for any blockages and even cleaned the filter, but nothing seems to help. Does anyone have any recommendations for a reliable repair service in New York?
Posted 24 Jul 2024

Jonathann says
Hello! I understand how frustrating it can be when your washing machine acts up. I recently had a similar issue with my washer, and after a lot of research, I found a great solution. I highly recommend checking out Onefservice. They specialize in appliance repairs, including washing machine repair , and have a fantastic reputation here in New York. What stood out to me was their prompt and professional service. I had a technician named Freddy come over, and he quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem with my washing machine. They handle a wide range of appliances, so they are well-equipped to deal with most issues you might have. Plus, they offer same or next-day appointments, which is super convenient if you need a quick fix. Onefservice serves areas like Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, and Staten Island, so they cover a good part of the city. You can easily reach them via their website or call them directly. They have excellent reviews, and many customers have praised their reliable and affordable service. Give them a try, and I’m sure you won’t be disappointed!
Posted 24 Jul 2024

Reply to Topic