Anamorphic Billboards

69 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
Garden

Total Posts: 0

Hey folks! I’m diving into the world of anamorphic billboards and could use some tips. What are some essential tricks or techniques to make these 3D illusions really stand out? I’m particularly interested in how to achieve that jaw-dropping effect where the billboard looks like it’s popping out at you. If anyone has any cool examples or success stories about making an anamorphic billboard pop, please share! Thanks a ton!
Posted 07 Aug 2024

Evgeniy_O says
For real, the key is in the precision of your 3D mapping and how you use visual tricks to create that depth illusion. I’ve seen some great stuff by LUMENSTORY Studio https://lumenstory.com/ , where they blend 3D animation and video production to make these billboards look super immersive. They’re experts at using these techniques to turn flat surfaces into stunning, interactive displays. If you’re looking to make your billboard pop, studying their projects might give you some solid ideas and techniques to elevate your own work. It’s all about combining creativity with technical skill to make those visuals truly pop!
Posted 07 Aug 2024

Reply to Topic