Pet Stain Solutions

31 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
Garden

Total Posts: 0

Hey everyone! I’m in a bit of a jam here. My adorable furball decided that my brand-new carpet was the perfect spot for a little “accident.” I’ve tried a few home remedies like vinegar and baking soda, but the smell just won’t go away. I’m wondering if anyone’s got some solid tips or knows if calling in the pros is worth it. How do you deal with pet stains and odors without turning your place into a disaster zone? Any advice or recommendations would be awesome!
Posted 4 weeks ago

Evgeniy_O says
Oh man, I feel your pain! Pet stains can be a nightmare. I had a similar situation with my own pup, and I tried everything under the sun—home remedies, scrubbing, you name it. Nothing worked like when I called in Eco-Pro https://ecopro-carpetcleaning.com/ . They handle professional carpet & upholstery cleaning like pros, seriously. They’ve got these advanced treatments that go deep into the fibers and tackle both the stain and the smell. It’s so worth it if you want your carpets to look and smell fresh again. Trust me, you’ll be amazed at how well they can clean up after those little accidents!
Posted 4 weeks ago

Reply to Topic