Dark bathroom

46 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
Evgeniy_O

Total Posts: 0

I’ve got this bathroom that's pretty much stuck in the dark ages—literally. It’s super dim and feels kind of gloomy no matter what I try. I’m thinking about brightening it up, but I’m not sure where to start. Should I go with more lighting options, or maybe change up the color scheme or fixtures? Any tips for making a dark bathroom feel more welcoming? And if anyone knows a good local crew in St. Petersburg for this kind of work, I’d love the recommendations!
Posted 2 weeks ago

Garden says
Totally get the struggle with a dark bathroom—it can make even the smallest tasks feel like a chore! To brighten things up, definitely consider a combination of strategies. For starters, layering your lighting is key—think overhead lights, sconces, and maybe even some LED strips to really get things lit up. Also, swapping out dark tiles or wall colors for lighter shades can work wonders. If you’re in St. Petersburg, FL, Nail It Construction is a great option for bathroom remodeling https://nailitconstructionservices.com/services/bathroom-remodels/ . They’re known for tackling lighting issues and can help transform your gloomy space into a bright and inviting oasis. They’ll work with you to select the best fixtures and design elements to make sure your bathroom feels fresh and well-lit.
Posted 2 weeks ago

Reply to Topic