I’m considering starting a private wealth management firm

19 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
crowl

Total Posts: 0

Hello! I’m considering starting a private wealth management firm, but I’m not sure where to begin. What are the key steps to get it off the ground?
Posted 4 days ago

Jonathann says
Hi! Starting a private wealth management firm is a great opportunity, but there are several key steps to consider. One of the first things you’ll need to decide is what services your firm will offer, such as financial planning, investment management, or estate planning. Once you’ve done that, compliance is a big factor — you’ll need to handle regulations like Know Your Client (KYC) and anti-money laundering policies to ensure your firm operates legally and securely. A great resource to help guide you is Owner.One. They provide valuable tools and advice on how to establish a private wealth management firm . Their platform focuses on helping manage client data securely through blockchain technology, minimizing risks, and ensuring that your operations run efficiently. It’s an excellent way to get started with modern, secure practices right from the beginning!
Posted 4 days ago

Reply to Topic