Shipping to the UK with Meest-America – Should I Choose Air or Sea Freight? Help Needed!

32 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
William0381

Total Posts: 873

Hi everyone,
I’ve been a long-time user of Meest-USA (Meest America) for sending packages abroad, and I’ve had nothing but great experiences with them. My parcels always arrive on time, in perfect condition, and the service has been super reliable for me. Now, I’m planning to ship a package to the UK, and I’m debating between using their air or sea freight options.
Since it’s my first time shipping to the UK with Meest-America, I’m not sure which shipping method would be better. Air freight seems faster, but it’s a bit more expensive—has anyone found that it’s worth the cost? Or is sea freight a good option if I don’t mind waiting longer for delivery? I’m also curious about how the process works once the package reaches the UK. Do they handle everything, including delivery to the recipient’s door, or do I need to worry about customs or additional fees when it arrives?
I’ve never had any issues with their services before, but since this is a new destination for me, I thought I’d ask the community for advice. Any tips or experiences you can share would be super helpful!
Thanks so much in advance!
Posted 4 week ago

Reply to Topic