Life Must Go On

2386 views 57 replies
Reply to Topic
Teen Tracker

Total Posts: 28886

Dear JB friends

You know I start thread very rare.There is a reason behind that. I want to share my thoughts very rare.

Ths time I am going to share a funda of my life that life must go on chahe kuch bhi ho jaye.

My First experience that hurt me a lot and i suffered even years to came back to life is sudden death of
My best friend in 2000 killed all the activities in life come to end but Allah gave me strength to accept this and I started my life again coz I have many other lives attached wid me.

In University life (2001) I was in love with a girl. She rejected me by saying that I am not financialy stable. I agreed and she left me. My life turned into hell and I lost hope. I left studies and dropped the semester.
My friends convinced me to continue studies and I left Pakistan to forgot all this. Even I am still unable to forget the pain but I am in better position than before.

Marriage of girl I loved , I was in Singapore.My family attended her wedding but I cried whole day.But it does not stop the thing.

Even I have faced ups and downs in health but I never make this hurdle in my life coz SHOW MUST GO ON.

Now today Another friend of mine has left my company for better future.But I wish good luck to that person. because we are all actors and every body has some role to play and leave.

The purpose of this post not to show how brave I am but to tell my friends who got dissapointed after small or big mishap that We must face the truth bravely for own sake and for those who love us.
It is my request to if you have nothing to say in this topic plz dont post. If you have then plz post ur experiences.Mods and Admins I have made this sticky until 15 Dec.If in case i am not available on that date
then please unstick on my behalf.

My friends if you have initiative to share such thoughts JB pages are available for you and we will stick this on your request too.You can fwd the request directly to me or any mangment member.
Thankyou

Posted 14 Dec 2006

Reply to Topic