time to go

2382 views 47 replies
Reply to Topic
Smooth_daddy

Total Posts: 2772

Please let it stick for two weeks. This is my first and last request to JB admin.

ok JB guys and gals, its the departure time. I am leaving JB for no other reason then that it is no longer practical for me to visit JB. Its not that you all are not important, I have several other high priority obligations to attend to.

Please do not attempt to change my mind. Though at this time, I will ask all of you to forgive me for my short comings and anything I may have said to hurt your feelings. I will visit for next two weeks to hear from anyone who have any griviences. If you don't want to present on the forum, PM me, I will do the best to recompense for it in any way possible. If you don't let me know during this time, I will hope you have forgiven me cuz I don't want to be held accountable on the Day of Judgment.

I forgave everyone.

Last advice: Listen to Allah from your heart, and obey all of His commands. It will give peace to your heart and soul, and will make you a consutructive contributor in any society you live.

Salam
Posted 05 Mar 2007

Reply to Topic