~FiT oF LaUghTeR~

2972 views 84 replies
Reply to Topic
friend_16

Total Posts: 10089

it often happens that u get a fit of laughter and apparently there is no reason behind it..

at aftari's time, i was enjoying aftari with my family, i was almost finished with it. i was showing effeciency by collecting the empty mugs, my sis was sitting next to me, she was saying something to my bro, i thought she has also finished with her dodh soda so i just picked her mug. when i picked her mug i realised it wasn't empty and at the same moment she saw her mug going away.. we looked at each other and begin to laugh for no reason.. and my bro was like k "hua kia hai" and we both cudn't stop laughing.. after a while she said k acha u thought i was busy talking wid him (my bro) and u were taking an advantage to drink my dhodh soda and again we got the fit of laughter, coz i had not picked her mug with this intention.. after a while (controlling our laughs i told her k i thought her mug was empty and was putting the empty mugs together..

right now when i think of the reason of my laughter, i cannot find any, sometimes just a gesture is enough to make u laugh..

wht do u say? any incidents to share, where afterwards u don't find any reason to be laughed at...
Posted 17 Sep 2007

Reply to Topic