Shoaib banned for five years

1748 views 19 replies
Reply to Topic
wafakadard

Total Posts: 6204

Nasim Ashraf: The board has lost confidence in Shoaib Akhtar

Pakistan fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar, 32, has been banned for five years by a disciplinary committee of the PCB for violating the players' code of conduct. The ban extends to cricket for and in Pakistan but will leave him free to play in the Indian Premier League (IPL), which begins later this month.

yeh kis tahrah ka BAN hai
keh IPL main khel sakta hai

tah keh IPL PCB ko money day sake
Posted 01 Apr 2008

wafakadard says
mera bas cahle to phair SORRY NASIM ASHRAF ki family ke liye

kyon keh igar mera bas cahle to
Nasim Ashraf finsh
Posted 01 Apr 2008

SupidGuy says

This Man "Nasim Ashraf" is totally out of his Mind!!!!

Baandar (monkey) Ko Ghulail Mil Gai Hai.....

Posted 01 Apr 2008

nasim ashraf
Posted 01 Apr 2008

~Fragi~ says
poor shabby
Posted 01 Apr 2008

wafakadard says
SupidGuy said:

This Man "Nasim Ashraf" is totally out of his Mind!!!!

Baandar (monkey) Ko Ghulail Mil Gai Hai.....

is bandar ko ghulail nhi
bandoook mil ghi hai
Posted 01 Apr 2008

dont worry he will be back ;)
Posted 02 Apr 2008

yeh nasim ashraf poori team ko nikal dega
Posted 02 Apr 2008

wafakadard says
to is ko kyon nhi nikalte

jab say aya hai bas kohi bhi acha player nhi raha team main
Posted 02 Apr 2008

wafakadard said:

to is ko kyon nhi nikalte

jab say aya hai bas kohi bhi acha player nhi raha team main

hope jald hi iski chuti kar dein
Posted 02 Apr 2008

wafakadard says
Shoaib Akhtar

"I should be told what I did and when I violated discipline. I am what I am because of Pakistan but my punishment is also because I am Pakistani. Banning a guy who played for his country with high fever is wrong."
Posted 02 Apr 2008

Rapunzel says
very wrong decision
Posted 02 Apr 2008

wafakadard says
Shoaib has also claimed he was offered money to play badly but was never tempted to take it.

"I haven't murdered anyone, so why such a harsh penalty?"

"It happened in Johannesburg and in India but I never accepted because I can't betray my country."

"I feel I have been personally victimised by the board. If I have committed any violation of discipline I should be told about it.
Posted 02 Apr 2008

Rapunzel says
hmmm
Posted 02 Apr 2008

Shoaib Akhtar appeals against ban

LAHORE: Fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar has appealed against a five-year ban imposed by Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) on Friday.

PCB Director Operations Shafqat Naghmi said that as soon as Shoaib file the appeal, he would send the appeal to Appeal committee.

Sources said that according to PCB rules, Board’s chairman is a head of Appeal Committe and therefore Shoaib’s case would also reached to Nasim Ashraf but chairman might be appointed someone else to head the committee.

Shoaib Akhter had already made it clear that if Board would not give him relief, he would go to Supreme Court.

Indian Premier League (IPL) had already imposed ban on Shoaib after the ban imposed by PCB.
Posted 04 Apr 2008

pcb sucks they keep changing everything coach,bowling coach,players
Posted 04 Apr 2008

Younis calls for compromise over Shoaib Akhtar

KARACHI: Pakistan batsman Younis Khan called Thursday for a compromise to end the spiralling row between the country's cricket board and banned fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar.

A disciplinary committee of the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Tuesday banned Akhtar from all national and international cricket for five years after a series of disciplinary violations.

PCB chief Nasim Ashraf then demanded 200 million rupees (three million dollars) in damages from Akhtar for alleged defamation.

"I think the matter has gone too far. This whole issue is damaging for Pakistan cricket so I hope that a compromise is reached," said Younis, a former Pakistan captain.

"Of course he is my friend, my senior and I have played alongside him for years, so my sympathies are with him," batsman Younis told reporters.

"I think the player (Shoaib Akhtar) must think about his problems and the board must talk to him and solve this matter."

Younis said Pakistani cricket could not afford such controversies.

"We have too many issues in Pakistan cricket. Teams are not coming to Pakistan (due to security fears) and issues like Shoaib Akhtar's will further hit Pakistan cricket," he said.

Shoaib Akhtar said he will appeal against the ban.
Posted 04 Apr 2008

Rapunzel says
hmmmmmm
Posted 04 Apr 2008

Shoaib Akhtar Interview Capital Talk Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJqynv5fgK0&feature=related

Shoaib Akhtar Interview Capital Talk Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqPwn-RojHw&feature=related

Shoaib Akhtar Interview Capital Talk Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elqg1RUEcr8&feature=related
Posted 16 Apr 2008

wafakadard says