Date a Married Parent?

2234 views 64 replies
Reply to Topic
Madiha718

Total Posts: 415

wut do u think, yes or no? either way, it'd be nice if u support ur answer.

Posted 24 Aug 2003

hello madiha
Posted 24 Aug 2003

Madiha718 says
hey wuts up? welcome to jb
Posted 24 Aug 2003

madiha
aray tum ne apna vote to abhi diya hi nahi
first you post your coments?
Posted 24 Aug 2003

Madiha718 says
well first i want everyone's comments n then i wuz gonna give my opinion...actually this incident is related to someone i kno n i wuz just wondering wut other ppl think abt it
Posted 24 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
never never never [bandit]
Posted 24 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
never never never [bandit]
Posted 24 Aug 2003

yeh kabi bi nai....neva eva..
Posted 25 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
larki samajhdar hai [bandit]
Posted 25 Aug 2003

YOU STARTED THE TOPIC FIST YOU HAVE TO GIVE YOUR COMMENTS YAAR
Posted 25 Aug 2003

Cute_gal says
hell no...:p
Posted 25 Aug 2003

WHATS THIS BAD TOPIC??????????? PLEASE THINK OVER THAT.... YOU PEOPLE MUST NOT INDULGE SUCH TOPICS...
Posted 25 Aug 2003

WHATS THIS BAD TOPIC??????????? PLEASE THINK OVER THAT.... YOU PEOPLE MUST NOT INDULGE SUCH TOPICS...
Posted 25 Aug 2003

Madiha718 says
arey wuts so bad abt it? it does happen in real life n i'm just askin if others would do it or not...no need to get offended
Posted 26 Aug 2003

THATS SICK I WOULDNT DO THAT BREAKING SOMEONES MARRIAGE UP JUST FOR SOMETHING THAT WONT LAST LONG
Posted 26 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
yea that's sick for sure...[bandit]
Posted 26 Aug 2003

madhia phada hi daal dai hai Bhai aap ne ...knock off the topic
Posted 27 Aug 2003

Madiha718 says
damn i didin kno ppl around here r so sensitive....aright well no one needs to write anything in here no more since the majority of the ppl r so offended by it
Posted 27 Aug 2003

PumpKin says
why ??? why it happen???

may be coz she can get comfort from married guy.
Posted 27 Aug 2003

pUM PKIN YE BAAT TO HO HI NAHI SAKTI
WESE TOPIC BAND NAHI KERNA JO CHAL RAHA HAI CHAL NE DO OR SAB KO APNI RAY DENE DO
WESE MERE SATH TO KABHI ESA HOWA NAHI HAI AGER KABHI HOWA TO MADIHA SOOCHE GAIN
Posted 27 Aug 2003

Madiha718 says
this these do happen to ppl tho....my fren's bro wuz with this girl for 2 years, totally crazy abt her....n recently he finds out she's married n also has 2 kids...she hid it from him....can u believe how wrong that is n the crazy guy he is..he's still with her!
Posted 27 Aug 2003

this is the world any thing can happen here
Posted 27 Aug 2003

sanam411 says
YES NEVER NEVER NEVER
Posted 28 Aug 2003

Fanatic says
Chalo gi, this is getting interesting. Why do men or woman go after married couples. Well I will tell you why, because men are never happy with one woman and woman are stupid to have a relationship with a married man.(no offence gals),but this will continue to happen in present days and future because man and woman just cant have enough.

PS; I don’t concur with these types of relationships.
Posted 28 Aug 2003

but some time mans are not able to satisfy their women so they make relation ship with other to get satisfied
Posted 28 Aug 2003

Madiha718 says
well if they aint satisfied with their women then divorce them y the hell do ppl gotta cheat on their life partners?!
Posted 29 Aug 2003

if i get that problem i will do the same i will never cheat ma would be life partner.. Madiha
Posted 29 Aug 2003

Madiha718 says
well that's good to hear fardeen....waisey shaadi se pehlay to sab yehi kehtay hai aur shaadi ke baad....
Posted 30 Aug 2003

ARAY MAIN TO KISSI KI TARAF NAZAR UTHA KER BHI NAHI DEKHOON MADIYA AGER MUJHE PASSAND KI BIWI MILLGAI GOORI GOORI BAHOON WALI ... YHANI AAP JESI
Posted 01 Sep 2003

madiha jesi piyari larki ager galti hai to yaar esi galti PATA NAHI KAAB MUJHE SE HO GI ho hi gai to acha hai
KUEN MADIHA
Posted 01 Sep 2003

Madiha718 says
hmmmmm i like mansoor's idea
Posted 02 Sep 2003

Reply to Topic