Bolly Gossips

5277 views 55 replies
Reply to Topic
~Fragi~

Total Posts: 64603

Akshay and Deepika to team up again

There has been a buzz that writer, producer, director Anees Bazmee has signed Akshay Kumar and Deepika Padukone for his next venture to be directed by UTV. This will be their third project together as having done Chandni Chowk To China before, they are presently also doing Sajid Khan's Housefull.

Speaking to press Anees Bazmee said, "I have not signed anyone as yet. We are in talks. I am interested and so is UTV in doing a film together. We are working on the economics right now."

Meanwhile director Bazmee is also busy completing his next titled It's My Life with Hurman S Baweja, Genelia D'Souza and Nana Patekar.

"The subject of this film is close to my heart. It is on the lines of Pyar To Hona Hi Tha, unlike other comedies that I have director so far" added Bazmee.

Hurman's earlier ventures Love Story 2050 and Victory were great box office duds but director Bazmee is confident about his venture. "I have not seen both the films but I am confident of my subject. His earlier films Love story dealt with future whereas Victor went into the past.

My film is totally a today's film. I am confident because I know the grammar of a good script. Nana Patekar has performed a unique role in the film.

It has music by Shankar Ehsaan Loy and has been shot in Norway, Bangkok and Delhi" Bazmee revealed.

The director also added that marketing plays an important aspect in the success of the film. "I am paying a lot of attention towards it since I have realised that a lot of actors are working out on strategies of marketing before their releases."

"After the completion of this film I will be starting work on Anil Kapoor's film in March starring Anil Kapoor himself alongwith Sanjay Dutt, Akshaye Khanna, Sushmita Sen and Paresh Rawal.

This will be a hardcore commercial venture an action comedy." he concluded.

Posted 08 Feb 2009

~Fragi~ says
Salman starrer Veer banned from shooting at Amber Fort, Jaipur

Salman Khan never fails to make the headlines, be it for his looks, his big heart and above all- his controversies, this guy has the knack to stay in the spotlight. However, this time round his film Veer has run into a controversy and it's not Salman's fault at all.

The story by far is that the film which was being shot at the historical Amber Fort in Jaipur, recently had to face a spat of trouble as a complaint was lodged that the film crew was cheating the administration by paying for just the five days, when in reality they were present on the location for almost a month, setting up the set. However, this complaint was shot down by the district court on grounds that the Amber fort did not fall under their jurisdiction.

If that wasn't enough, an accident happened on the sets of Veer yesterday when a 20 foot long wall collapsed injuring fifteen people. A day after this incident, the Rajasthan High Court has issued a stay order on the filming of Veer in the fort and the Jaipur bench of the court has issued notice to the state government to explain why the norms relating to protected historical monuments were not followed and asked for a reply by March 3.

This stay order comes just after an initial complaint that was lodged. Besides this, the tourism business at the fort was also badly hit as most of the sections in the fort had been sealed off due to the shoot.
Posted 15 Feb 2009

~CHANDNI~ says
~Fragi~ said:

Hurman will bounce back with It's My Life

Hurman S. Baweja's Victory may have fared poorly at the box office, but Annees Bazmi, the director of his next film "It's My Life", is unperturbed. He says the actor would come out trumps with the light-hearted romantic film, which is a remake of Telugu superhit "Bommarillu".

"Hurman is a hardworking boy and that is something we all would agree after both his films. They may not have worked, but in filmmaking there are so many factors that decide the fate of a movie at the box office. Hurman has done very well in 'It's My Life'. The audience will love his pairing with Genelia D' Souza, " Bazmee told.

Hurman's all three forthcoming projects are very high profile. While his immediate release is "It's My Life", it will be followed by Ashutosh Gowariker's "What's Your Rashee" where he is paired opposite Priyanka Chopra. His next would be a Sanjay Leela Bhansali project which is still untitled.

"It's My Life" is a critical project not only for Hurman, after a hat- trick of successes in the form of "Singh Is Kinng", "Welcome" and "No Entry", Bazmee too has to prove a point - that he can set the cash registers ringing even when it comes to romantic films.

"You are forgetting 'Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha'. It was a good success as well, but was there any comedy? It was a complete musical entertainer, something that I can vouch for 'It's My Life' as well. With the film, I am sure Hurman will bounce back."

Bazmee isn't too worried about recession either. According to him, it isn't really impacting the films being directed by him.

"The entire boom followed by burst was witnessed in last two-three years while I have been in the industry for 30 years. I think I can say that I have seen it all quite closely. This is why I have never been unreasonable when it comes to the budget of my films. It has always been set in a decent range; hence the price cut doesn't impact my films.

He argues that films are doing well even today.

"Look at the back-to-back success of 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' and 'Ghajini'. People did go to watch them in theatres, even when all thought that post- Mumbai terror attacks, no one would venture into theatres.

This means that films are doing well even today. Even 'Chandni Chowk To China' did fetch in good numbers to begin with. It's just the price which is failing, " said Bazmee.

Meanwhile, the shooting of "It's My Life" will soon enter its last leg with the final schedule in Delhi, which is expected to take place soon. Bazmee is confident that this film, which also stars Nana Patekar in a key role, would be ready for release in June-July.

The film is being produced by Sanjay Kapoor.

Posted 16 Feb 2009

sweetie says
nice info kiddo
Posted 16 Feb 2009

~Fragi~ says
sweetie said:

nice info kiddo

thz aaapo
Posted 16 Feb 2009

~tasha~ says
interesting topic
Posted 17 Feb 2009

~Fragi~ says
~tasha~ said:

interesting topic

yeah it is
Posted 17 Feb 2009

~Fragi~ says
I want to kill Shah Rukh's wife: Vidya Balan

This year Vidya is done with searching for various bylanes to her screen identity. She wants to films with substance and purpose.

Perhaps the fact that directors like Sajid Khan for whom she went glam have gone to other leading ladies has something to do with Vidya's decision.

"All my forthcoming films have a sharp sense of social purpose, and that definitely includes Vibhu Puri's Chenab Gandhi which I'm enormously excited about because it's produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali."

Vidya has been attending costume and reading sessions for Chenab Gandhi and is spellbound by the script. "But I haven't really interacted that much with my co-star Hurman as yet. With Mr Bachchan who plays the title role, I share a lifelong bonding.

Right from Eklavya we've been paired in so many films right up to Chenab Gandhi and now Balki's Pa. If I did all the films last year that I was offered with Mr Bachchan I wouldn't be working with anyone else, " says Vidya, adding she's excited to work with Abhishek Bachchan for the first time in Pa.

"We've never been paired together.It would be interesting to have another interesting co-star to work with, " says Vidya who went to Panchgani for her birthday this year, with her parents, sister and brother-in-law.

"It's very rare for all five of us in the family to be together. My birthday falls on a very unforgettable day, the New Year. It's preceded by Christmas, so we all take time off to be together.

Another advantage of being born on the first day of the year is, no one can claim to forget your birthday, " she says with loud laughter.

Vidya recently saw Ghajini and was bowled over by Aamir Khan. "I'm dying to work with Aamir. And Shah Rukh of course is my favourite. I said on Sajid Khan's chat show I want to kill Shah Rukh's wife. No one took me seriously. There was no enhancement in the security around her. Sad."

Posted 17 Feb 2009

~Fragi~ says
Who is Himesh Reshammiya: A R Rahman

We read about how Himesh Reshammiya has refused to sing for A R Rahman. But Rahman says he has never met Reshammiya.

Laughs the softpoken maestro sarcastically, "Our communication has been only through the press. He told the press he wanted to sing for me. I told the press I had composed a song that would suit his voice. To this he replied again through the press that he didn't want to sing for me. We've not met. We haven't exchanged a call or an sms."

Rahman finds it strange that after hounding him for so long Reshammiya changed his mind. "For the past two years I had been reading about how he wanted to sing for me.

As a gesture returning his compliment I thought this song would be perfect. I didn't know he would sing for me only when I compose for a film starring him. I don't know if I can do that, " say Rahman who turned 41 in January.

"2008 was my most productive year in Hindi cinema in the last ten years. I had 7 soundtracks in the North and South. And I'm happy with all of them. God has been kind. I haven't planned anything big for 2008. But my music school in Chennai is my biggest dream come true. The whole of 2008 the school gave me a high."

Rahman has just composed his first ever song for an international opera-on-film that's directed by Shekhar Kapoor. "I thank Shekhar for trusting me with something so unusual. The singer Kavita Baliga is a teacher at my music school.

Though she's Indian she comes from LA. It's a great team that we have at music school. Right now I've 110 students. They come from India, Singapore and Malaysia. I

want to cultivate musicians who don't know just about classical music but also new-age sounds. Today's complete musician has to be clued into world music. And that's what we're trying to inculcate at my school."

Eventually Rahman wants a music orchestra coming out of his school. "And I also want to produce new voices for films."

Rahman regrets the fact that music and harmony have gone out of our music. "In the course of time listeners have lost patience with melody. All the tracks have to be super-racy.

As a composer I'd definitely prefer melody. But if people want to come to movies just to have a good time then I'll give them racy songs.

I don't want to lose out on the young audience. However filmmakers need to understand the value of melody. It's not as though people have not liked the melodies in Yuvraaj.

I've to give it to Mr Ghai for taking film music away from the predictable. I'm very proud of Yuvraaj. There are two kinds of music, the one to draw audiences in like Jaane Tu…Ya Jaane Na or the one that propels the plot forward like Yuvraaj."

Speaking of his very special rapport with Aamir Khan Rahman says, "Whatever goes to Aamir is a very high-profile and filtered project. So my music has to automatically match up."

The year has been plush with projects for Rahman. "I've worked with three generations of directors, and in as many continents. I can tell what they like and not like.

Working with Abbas Tyrewala in Jaane Tu…Ya Jaane Na was a rewarding experience. Yes, I'll be doing Abbas' next.I'm as proud of Pappu can't dance sala as Tu muskura. Now after Ghajini, I've Delhi 6 and Adaa coming up one after another."

An unfulfilled dream? "All my private album projects have been neglected because of my movie commitments. All my colleagues at my private music- label are crying about this. I want to complete these non-film projects."

Posted 17 Feb 2009

gr8!!!

but wheres john
and dino?
Posted 18 Feb 2009

~Fragi~ says
**sensational** said:

gr8!!!

but wheres john
and dino?

un kee news n gossips b jaldi arahey hain
Posted 18 Feb 2009

hmmm

acha?

kaunsi century mein?
Posted 19 Feb 2009

gracie says
~Fragi~ said:

Kareena once again? Why not: Shahid Kapoor

Shahid Kapur says he doesn't mind working with ex-girlfriend Kareena Kapoor if a filmmaker wanted him to.

“I would like to work with her again. I feel that as an actor if my producer wants me to romance with a cow or a buffalo also, I'll do it because that's my job,” Shahid said on Zee News' celebrity chat show “Kahiye Janab”.

Shahid and Kareena teamed up for three films. While "Fida" and "Chup Chup Ke" bombed at the box office, "Jab We Met" was a blockbuster. Sadly, their relationship soured while shooting for this romantic comedy.

Now Shahid is linked with India's tennis star Sania Mirza.

Asked about Sania, he said: “She is a very good friend of mine, but I don't want to discuss my personal life.”

I want to see once again Shahid and Kareena as a pair in movie, like their previous hit movie 'Jab We Meet'.
Posted 20 Feb 2009

jag said:

London_Girl said:

hope shahid and kareena make a come
back again

I think you don't want Saif to remain happy

LOL!.. ofcourse

Saif is, indeed, a good looking person, but as in age-wise, i don't think he suite's with kareena.. a real age differences can make a couple's life harder afterwards..

Saif looks more decent with Rani
Posted 20 Feb 2009

~Fragi~ says
'Flop' Hurman Baweja kicked out...

Things are not looking good for the Baweja boy.

After the great debacle of the big budget ‘Love Story 2050’ and then ‘Victory’, he’s got a kick from the proudcers of the super ambitious ‘Chenab Gandhi’.

Now Sanjay Leela Bhansali's super ambitious project has a new lead actor and it’s none another than B-Town hot body John Abraham.

Hurman was signed for the film last year and reportedly the current economic crisis is responsible for this new development.

The producers wanted a saleable star and Harman isn’t in any way one at the moment.

So reportedly after a meeting, Bhansali, Saregama's Madhu Mantena, along with the distributors took a decision to have Johnny boy in the lead role instead.

The Saregama India co-produced film with Bhansali made on a whopping budget of Rs 35 crores also stars Amitabh Bachchan and Vidya Balan.

If all goes well, this will be the actor's fourth film with Bachchan after ‘Viruddh’, ‘Aetbaar’ and ‘Babul’ and the second with the lady he was linked up with, Vidya Balan, during ‘Salaam-e-Ishq’.

By the way, the movie’s not directed by Bhansali himself but by debutant Vibhu Puri.

A source has said, "Right now, the producers and director haven't informed Hurman as yet. He's in Delhi and so, no-one will confirm this right now. They are waiting for him to come back. Then, they will break the news to him."

While Bhansali said that the news is not true and Mantana laughed off the development by saying that Hurman will start Chenab Gandhi in May and it would be unfair to drop him now when his films are not doing well and John is actually doing another film with them called ‘1-800-LOVE’, the source confirms the new development.

Harman of course has gone into a shell and wasn’t available for comment. Lots to feel bad for the Hrithik clone.

All the filmi and multi-crore help from daddy Harry Baweja isn't helping him in any way. Time for a new back up plan, boy.

Posted 01 Mar 2009

~Fragi~ says
Hrithik simply can’t stop raving about Bhansali
After wrapping up the shooting of his forthcoming venture Kites, Hrithik Roshan will begin shooting for Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s yet untitled next with Aishwarya Rai in coming 2009 summer.

Hrithik we have learnt is super excited to do this not just because he will complete his hat-trick of working with Aish but because he has been genuinely floored by the script of the film and is eagerly looking forward to shooting for the film.

Hrithik simply can’t stop raving about Sanjay Leela Bhansali and the script that he written for his film and of course his role in it.

This will be Hrithik’s first venture with the Black director. Hrithik has seen Bhansali’s earlier works and is keen to work with him. Bhansali is also looking forward to work with Hrithik as well. It is going to be a hat-trick for Bhansali as well as this will be his third venture with Aishwarya Rai after Devdas.

Bhansali was in Goa recently finalizing locales for the film. The film will be Bhansali’s directorial venture after Saawariya. Meanwhile Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s next prodcutional venture Chenab Gandhi is all set to go on floors in Mumbai very soon. Bhansali’s assistant Vibhu Puri will direct the film starring Amitabh Bachchan, Vidya Balan and Hurman S. Baweja.

Bhansali and his Black writer Bhavani Iyer have written the film. The plot revolves around three characters. It is learnt that Chenab Gandhi is inspired by the story of Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan, India's freedom fighter who was known as the Frontier Gandhi. Bachchan will be playing the principle character in the film.

Posted 01 Mar 2009

~Fragi~ says
Sonal Chauhan to shoot song worth Rs 60 lakhs

Actress Sonal Chauhan, who starred alongside Emraan Hashmi in "Jannat", is on a roll. She will shoot at the Seven Wonders of the World for a song worth Rs.6 million.

The song will be for a Kannada film "Cheluvine Ninna Nodalu" and she has teamed up with southern actor Shivrajkumar in it.

"I am more excited than nervous. I will have to do tonnes of rehearsals. The most exciting part of it all was shooting this song with the superstar himself - Shivrajkumar. He is absolutely amazing to work with, " Sonal said.

In the song, Sonal is believed to have worn a dress worth nearly Rs.400, 000. The film's team is expected to fly to all the monuments on the new list of Seven Wonders of the World in March.

"I am very excited about this trip. This is a lifetime opportunity. Imagine going to every single monument across the world that has been listed as a wonder. It's a dream come true! I am eagerly looking forward to doing the same now, " gushed the young actress.

Posted 01 Mar 2009

~Fragi~ says
Big B and SRK team up again

Of late King Khan and Big B didn’t seem to be on the best of terms.

They have made a lot of news together and most of it has been for the wrong reasons.

In spite of the fact that King Khan had patched up with the Bachchans by being at the premiere of ‘Drona’, there still seemed to be tensions between the two.

Big B seemed to be getting back at all his detractors including SRK through his blog.

And when Big B slammed Danny Boyle’s Oscar winning ‘Slumdog Millionaire’, SRK went around slamming those who slammed the film.

But it seems now that things are changing.

In fact it’s Big B again (he first got SRK invited to the ‘Drona’ premiere) who seems to be building the bridge. He visited Shah Rukh at his residence Mannat recently after his operation.

Now the latest buzz is that the two superstars are set to act together again after a while in Farah Khan's next venture ‘Happy New Year’. Farah had announced her project last year but didn’t go ahead with it for some reason.

A source has said, “SRK who is recovering from his shoulder operation at his home currently has been having readings and discussions about the same with Farah everyday.

Since SRK and Big B have given several hits in the past (‘Mohabbatein’, ‘KANK’ and ‘K3G’) and are both looking for a hit right now, they are likely to team up once again for Farah. that Big B has confirmed his dates with the director and SRK will confirm his dates soon.”

So fights are forgotten for material gains B-Town superstars sure have some very smart ideas.

Posted 01 Mar 2009

~Fragi~ says
Mugdha bumps off Katrina

Mugdha bumps off Katrina
Mugdha Godse, for whom ‘Fashion’ turned out to be a breakthrough film, is finding a lot of doors opening for her.

She’s already paired opposite Neil Nitin Mukesh in her mentor Madhur Bhandarkar's 'Jail' and is now set to do a full-on entertainer which would be Ajay Devgan's home production.

And very interestingly she’s replaced last year’s hot property Katrina Kaif in director Rohit Shetty's next.

Rohit Shetty has reportedly confirmed the news, "Yes, we wanted Katrina Kaif in the project. She would have been a definite value-add. It's a pity though that she can't be doing my film because the dates of my film clash with some other assignments of hers.

So Kat’s loss has become Mugdha’s gain. Interestingly Shetty’s ‘Golmaal Returns’ which had set the cash registers ringing has clashed with Mugdha’s debut ‘Fashion’ last Diwali.

The dusky chick is obviously elated and has no problems with the replacement theory.

She’s said, "I love singing and dancing around trees and have no contempt for hardcore commercial Hindi films. I'm happy to be playing one of the female leads in the film. Moreover, my part requires me to look glamorous as well. I don't worry about replacing people. Cliched as it may sound, replacements do happen in the industry. I don't know whether I'm replacing anybody or not. But I'm glad about playing an interesting character."

She says she has a lot to look forward to.

She’s added, "I'm happy to be paired opposite Fardeen Khan and I love that man's style. Moreover, I'm being directed by Rohit who has never put a foot wrong. He is a guy who thinks commercial cinema and knows how to get his audience engaged in theatres. I'm sure I will have a blast working in this film."

The lass sure feels this is her dream run. Let’s see how it shapes up for her from hereon.

Posted 01 Mar 2009

~Fragi~ says
Kareena Goes Greener by the Day

We all know what a warm hearted person Kareena is and how socially responsible she is. This time she has gone one step ahead and she is leading by example. Kareena has taken up the issue of Global Warming very seriously. She is advising everyone to switch off the lights and fans if they are not going to use it.

Recently Kareena was really shocked to hear the news that there was heavy snowfall in Sharjah and the dip in temperatures their. Sources say, " she recollects that she has been there for many shoots and she found the place very hot and now when she heard about the snowfall it came like a shock to her.

Kareena explains that the issue of Global Warming is a major concern not only for us Indians but whole world. She further adds that it's up to the citizens to take the initiative and fight against Global Warming.

Says Kareena, "I am really happy that few organizations have unedrtaken this issue very seriously and are constantly organizing events and creating awareness amongst people.

Kareena is very particular of switching all the electronic items if it's not being used and she is also advising all her near and dear one's to take utmost care of our earth in whatever way they can. Kareena says, "It's very important for us to understand the seriousness of this issue and we should all lend our hands and help protect not only our country but the whole world.

Posted 01 Mar 2009

~Fragi~ says
Shahid Kapur`s eye for detail perfects new ad

His films may not be doing well at the box office, but actor Shahid Kapur has a knack for making things perfect when it comes to endorsements.

While shooting an ad for music equipment brand Pioneer, Shahid felt something was missing in the background score, due to which he could not deliver his best. So he suggested some changes that helped in improving the advertisement.

"Shahid has an eye for detail just like his father. He took an active part in everything and that was quite impressive, " said Kiran Deohans, the director of the ad.

"The music was ready and when Shahid was listening to it, he felt something was missing in the music as there was no hook at the start.

He wanted it to be added then he could practise the steps accordingly and go ahead and finish the shoot comfortably. Besides being a great actor and a superb dancer, he is a very friendly person too, " added Deohans.

Posted 01 Mar 2009

Posted 02 Mar 2009

dongbei says
Flying the catkins bound to Beijing's summer-like menacing,Coach Outlet Online often soared to 23 degrees of small sunny days people have a trace of summer.Coach Outlet Online Refreshing colors bring refreshing mood,Michael Kors Outlet Stores well deserved nature is the summer of nature - green.Michael Kors Factory Outlet Mint green,adidas yeezy boost malleon green,the north face outlet green grass ...Coach Factory Outlet ... there is always a favorite of you,Coach Outlet and now look at this summer can not miss these green wear way.Michael Kors Handbags Green sling deep V dress and wide leg pants combination,cheap ray ban sunglasses so that the body is more slender,oakley sungalsses stripes pattern also played a self-cultivation effect.ray ban sungalsses How to interpret the green,Jordan Shoes the problem is equivalent to how to interpret the summer.Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Always as a color to accompany the appearance of the green, Michael Kors Outlet if it is cleverly into the wear and wear,kate spade outlet like the phrase gently dazzle,Ray Ban Sunglasses bring infinite wonderful experience,Tory Burch Outlet refreshing at the same time,Ray Ban Outlet Online but also refreshing their own summer!Coach Outlet Online Winter you see the green flight jacket,Burberry Outlet Store now let us look at fashion embellishment of this matter,Michael Kors Handbags green in the summer can do something,Oakley Outlet Windbreaker + green dress + small white shoes + Messenger bag,ralph lauren outlet to create an orderly sense of hierarchy.Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Red serpentine boots with green bags and green striped shirt,Christian Louboutin Shoes handsome and beautiful!coach outlet online Gigi Hadid wearing orange sweater Coach Factory Outlet Online with green pants and flat slippers,kate spade handbags ladies temperament revealed a sports Fan children,Coach Outlet Official mix and match is also beautiful!nike shoes Striped shirt + army green Slogan letter Tee,true religion green bag + patent leather boots,Michael kors outlet would like to cool all hard.Swarovski Crystal Speaking of colorful,Salvatore Ferragamo Outlet may be associated with the rainbow,michael kors online or seven seven eighty-eight color.Coach Outlet Store Today,Michael Kors Outlet I would say that green is colorful.Michael Kors Outlet Dark, light,Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet peacock green,Kate Spade Handbags fluorescent green,Tory Burch Shoes military green, dark green,Coach factory Outlet glimpse soon!Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Bright green printing deep V dress,longchamp handbags outlet which with a white T,Moncler Outlet no sense of violation.Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Fashion instant sense set out!Coach Outlet Store Online Peacock green is too charming,Michael Kors Outlet Online dressed in blue denim jacket,Michael Kors handbags green print dress with black cool slippers,cheap Jordan shoes retro and fashionable.Jordan shoes Pixie Lott's sleeveless miniskirt,true religion this green is a bit special,Ray-Ban Sunglasses Outlet shallow is more different.Pandora Jewelry Outlet Is it hearting,North Face Outlet Before the summer comes,Timberland Boots Outlet do not keep your wardrobe green! Embroidery patterns have always been on the show field or indispensable elements.Cheap Jordan Shoes It can give a boring dress to bring a trace of vitality,Timberland Outlet Online to the cumbersome dress to add an elegant.Kate Spade Outlet Streamlined heavy industry embroidery Longchamp in recent years began to popular,Pandora Jewelry easy to modern urban life,Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet real wear strong embroidery clothing popular.North Face Outlet This season you can see more embroidery design appear in the coat,Oakley Outlet Store dresses, shoes above.Coach Factory Outlet Designers mainly use the plane,Michael Kors Outlet Online double-sided and three-dimensional embroidery-based.Coach Outlet Store In the choice of decorative coat coat,Tory Burch sale Alexander McQueen,Prada Handbags Outlet Alberta Ferretti prefer solid color with a flat adidas nmd R1 embroidery pattern to be embellished;Michael Kors Outlet and the same coat design, Fendi,tory burch outlet Etro, Erdem, Gucci,nike air max 90 Chloé is another way to open up Out of a flash of the road,oakley outlet they will be embroidered into the rich aristocratic wind,Coach Outlet vintage retro style and exotic national wind and so on.Coach Outlet Store Online In the design of the dress,the north face the designers still Christian Louboutin Shoes prefer the three-dimensional embroidery can bring in the formal occasions exaggerated dazzling effect.Polo Outlet Try to add embroidery elements in different styles,Fitflop Sale and perhaps it can bring you more unexpected wonderful.Speaking of the 80s,Coach Factory Outlet Online that mother's clothes on Coach Outlet the exaggerated shoulder Timberland Outlet pads do not know michael kors outlet if you still remember,Michael Kors Online like the wider Coach Outlet Clearance the wider the larger Coach Outlet online the larger the shoulder.Christian Louboutin Outlet Later, once,Kate Spade Handbags wide shoulders were Red Bottom Shoes completely into the limbo,Michael Kors Factory Outlet Online more and more falling coat began to appear, fashion seems to change does not look so much. Until the past two years,Oakley Sunglasses it seems that Coach Outlet Online the action on the shoulderOakley Sunglasses Outlet has become a common Coach Outlet Online pursuit of designers,Ray Ban Sunglasses such as coach Michael Kors Outlet Online a few years ago outMichael Kors Outlet Online of the horn sleeves,Oakley Sunglasses which is also a wide shoulder characteristics of a profile.Coach Outlet In the treatment of the the north face outlet shoulder is not all Michael Kors Outlet of a sudden too exaggerated,true religion jeans outlet soft still soft,Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet but not too delicate,adidas nmd in the feminist boom nike outlet of the moment,Polo Outlet to the slightest bit of the integration of fashion began to have a sense of the times.ray ban outlet online But also the same minimalism,kate spade handbags but in the wide Michael Kor Factory Outlet shoulder into coach outlet the next seems to make women more powerful sense,Michael Kors Outlet as the art of Ferragamo Shoes sculpture in general,Cheap Jordans enough to feel good Michael Kors Outlet and not feel Coach Outlet Store Online too strong sense.Pandora Bracelets This is more exaggerated,Longchamp Outlet even if the treatment of oakley outlet online the waist so that the proportion is still reasonable,Timberland although it is very yeezy boost 350 fashionable enough interesting,Michael Kors Outlet Online but the fit is ray ban sunglasses outlet not suitable for everyday,Coach Outlet presumably still have reservations.coach factory outlet Autumn and winter nike shoes show on the shoulders Michael Kors Outlet Online of the shoulder to polo outlet do a wide shoulder in the elaborate tory burch outlet under the elaborate fabric,Ray Ban Outlet even if it has been advocating cheap Jordan feminine you can try to see.North Face Jackets Outlet However,cheap oakley sungalsses you are tangled in Coach Outlet Store Online the end of the end should not put on Moncler Jackets Outlet a wide shoulder jacket out of the street,Air Jordans the other side has long been rushing to retro jordan shoes the now fashionable wide shoulder North Face Jackets jacket to wear the body,Ray Ban Sunglasses on which coat which sell the best brand,oakley sunglasses outlet this Very 80's wave of wide-brimmed jacket to tory burch sale a high-end and no sense of street posture,Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet it is very consistent with the young people are keen to Coach Outlet express their own personality attitude. Almost all the fashion now launched by the exaggerated wide shoulder shape interpretation of the times,Tory Burch Outlet Store such as coach these season launched the claw sleeves,Fitflop Sandals she has long been through similar models,Michael Kors Bags Outlet people have to sigh,Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Store we are now fashionable Coach Factory Outlet people do not Dare to hold the personality of the jacket,Tory Burch Outlet Store at the time 80 simple Michael Kors Bags but was wearing a very daily,Prada Handbags like the integration into the personality of the general.Kate Spade Handbags Outlet European royal family wearing a wide shoulder this thing is still quite common,Coach Factory Outlet after all,north face jackets the shoulder design allows a person to true religion outlet look more spirit and gas field. Therefore,kate spade outlet we can almost see all the royal family members to attend formal occasions rarely wear a shoulder jacket.Pandora Jewelry And on the wide shoulders, but also a generation of fashion idol Princess Diana will be interpreted on their own high-level elegant soul.Ray Ban Sunglasses Since the upper body has been enough exaggeration, then pay attention to the emphasis on only one principle,longchamp handbags on the wide under the tight, with the basic section of pants type,Burberry Outlet it is enough to highlight the overall fashion attitude.Swarovski Jewelry Outlet The suit is reminiscent of wearing clothes in the father's closet.
Posted 04 May 2017

valandrian says
bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951
bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951
bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951bd45951
bd45951
Posted 22 May 2018

Posted 26 Sep 2018

poojasingh says
Mumbai’s longest running escorts service Agency and highest reaching brand call girls
With a escorts-models footprints every month – more than any other escorts agency’s brand network – Mumbai Models’s power to sexual fun and connect with an independent escorts Mumbai community of Mumbai call girls is stronger than ever.
For more than 10 years, Mumbai Models has surprised, delighted, uplifted and entertained Sexy call girls Mumbai women of all ages – with an unrivaled mix celebrity escorts, call girls, high profile models, beauty, love, home sex service, In-call and Out call.
https://girlsingurgaon.in/
https://rishikeshgirls.in/call-girls-in-dehradun/
https://rishikeshgirls.in/call-girls-in-gurgaon/
https://muskangirlsdwarka.in/high-profile-call-girls-gurgaon/
https://muskangirlsdwarka.in/gurgaon/
https://www.singledate.in/call-girls-huda-city-center/
https://muskangirlsdwarka.in/sikanderpur-gurgaon/
https://muskangirlsdwarka.in/services/call-girls-in-delhi/
https://www.singledate.in/
https://muskangirlsdwarka.in/
https://rishikeshgirls.in/
https://shipranoida.in/