Pakistan-India series venues finalized

973 views 26 replies
Reply to Topic
jason statham

Total Posts: 2999

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has finalized a list of venues where the One-Day Internationals and Test matches with India will be played next year, in a revised itinerary being sent out this week.

The Balochistan capital of Quetta, Karachi, Peshawar, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi and Multan have been chosen as venues for the seven One-dayers in the proposed itinerary.

On the other hand one Test each is to be played at Karachi and Lahore while the third will either be in Rawalpindi or Peshawar. "We have not decided the sequence of matches as yet," a spokesman for the PCB told on Sunday.

The PCB had first dispatched an itinerary to the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on August 15. However, after the Indian government announced last month full resumption of sporting ties with Pakistan, BCCI asked for the itinerary to be revised. "They wanted that there be sufficient gap after completing their tour Down Under," the spokesman said.

According to the new itinerary, the Indian team is likely to arrive in Pakistan around February 24 for what will be their first Test tour of this country in 14 years.

India last toured Pakistan in 1989 for a Test series while Pakistan crossed over in 1999 for three Tests despite threats from Hindu fundamentalists.The Tests in Chennai and New Delhi went incident-free but crowd trouble marred the third at Calcutta's Eden Gardens forcing the police to evacuate the stands and the match ended in an empty stadium.
Posted 03 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
not goin to haappen
Posted 03 Nov 2003

WHAT?
Posted 03 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
the pak-india series..
Posted 04 Nov 2003

~Fragi~ says
hogi hogi zaroor hogi
Posted 04 Nov 2003

u scared mrdeath dont be
Posted 04 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
i am not scared... but truth is truth..
Posted 04 Nov 2003

OKE U R NOT SCARED...YA YA SEEDA KAHO PAK KE KHILAAF HARNA NAHI... KYA TRUTH IS TRUTH LAGAYE HAI
Posted 04 Nov 2003

Rain Man says
i think so too that pak india won't play...
but i want them to play...n shahrukh yaar how can u tell if pak is gona win or india...

no predictions plz...
Posted 05 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
ek baat bata du shahrukh khan... india..is much much better team now... agar match hua to muh ki khayege..pak
Posted 05 Nov 2003

pehle khelo to sahi srk kya khyaal pak home ground par khele ga kaun jeetay ga yaar kabhi kabaar soch liya karo
Posted 06 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
india... will not play becoz they fear that bomb blast will occur next to their hotel
Posted 06 Nov 2003

*cough cough*

MrDeath, Do you think India is very safe place? huh?

May be i need some sleep
Posted 06 Nov 2003

Rain Man says
meri dua pakistan ke saath hai...be fikar rahoo...
Posted 06 Nov 2003

acha unhein pata bhi chal gaya yeh ho ga... ajeeb baat hai khud chalaki kariengey phir
Posted 07 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
new zealand ne bhi ye khud hi kiya hoga phir..??
Posted 07 Nov 2003

Every thing is possible !! No one know anything !!

and yeah shahrukh khan, i agree with you *cough cough*
Posted 07 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
bahut khasta hai ye bacha..
Posted 07 Nov 2003

Posted 07 Nov 2003

khasta ka matlab u mean hansta
Posted 07 Nov 2003

lolz
Posted 08 Nov 2003

paki lion says
MrDeath said:

india... will not play becoz they fear that bomb blast will occur next to their hotel

then whats wrong wid that..if bomb is dropped on indians???
Posted 10 Nov 2003

new zeeland ne bomb blast ke baad faisla kiya aur tum ne pehle keh diya ke hotel ke paas blast ho ga sooo... plan kya hai india ka
Posted 10 Nov 2003

hume bhi batao
Posted 10 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
what da hell
Posted 14 Nov 2003

~Fragi~ says
MrDeath said:

what da hell

relax bunny
Posted 14 Nov 2003

MrDeath says