Non-dimensional Desi Guys

905 views 18 replies
Reply to Topic
Haaya

Total Posts: 16

I don't know where to start from?

Desi guys? stupid, confused, hypocrites, complexed, losers, cheaters ... It looks like there's no start like there's no end. Lost species in the dark and deep space???

Their ego and their double standards.

I wonder why they have different values for their sisters/mother and different for other females.... Hmmm..

Desi men don't respect their women like they should. This is ridiculous. These men have the finest women in the world and they still complain and criticize so much

What they really want to do is to achieve their objectives. It ranges from sexual desires to green card to monetary gains. They're so crooked in their "dedication" to meet their objectives that they do not realize what demage their're doing to other person. I do not need to give examples of desi, gori and hispnic girls who fell victim to their marvellous achievements.

For them, the biggest accompolishment in the west is to make hispanic & gori girl friends to fulfill their sexual desires. Second priority could be the green card. There is no third reason and if anyone says otherwise, its 99.99% times, A LIE.

Pre-marital sex, gambling, cheating, drinking... name any sin that they do not commit. Yet they still pretend to be as clean as a new born baby.

Desires, Green Card, and Money... thats the meaning of western life for them.

I have to admit that despite all their dumbness, desi girls are superior because atleast they have a dimension as compared to desi guys who have no dimension.

For all you guys who don't respect their women, you better start soon. Even goras recognize the value of our women. Start respecting them before they leave you for someone who deserves them more than you.

Posted 24 Nov 2003

Reply to Topic