WHT U SAY

1372 views 27 replies
Reply to Topic
U+ME=US

Total Posts: 22

salam to all
     just want to say that
WHT IS LOVE?
NO ONE KNOWS WHT IS LOVE BUT ONE THING IS CERTAIN THAT EVERY ONE LOVE SOME ONE N SOMETHING...
SO WHT U SAY GUYS N GULS IS THAT TRUE

AIK OR BAAT THAT
IN WORLD 99% PEOPLE LOVES N THE REST USE TO LIE?IS THAT ALSO TRUE...
Posted 07 Dec 2003

haan sabhi love to karteey hain but i dont think that true love is still present sab dhooka hia
Posted 07 Dec 2003

"IN WORLD 99% PEOPLE LOVES N THE REST USE TO LIE?IS THAT ALSO TRUE... "

dont know.... do u lie ??? Not admit that u love someone is also a lie...

love is a feeling...u cant describe it.

Posted 08 Dec 2003

Fatima said:

haan sabhi love to karteey hain but i dont think that true love is still present sab dhooka hia

hmmmm kia matlab hain jee kahi tum dil jalay tou nahi hoou naa yaa kisi kia dooka sooka tou nahi diyaa naa
Posted 08 Dec 2003

jupiterblue said:

"IN WORLD 99% PEOPLE LOVES N THE REST USE TO LIE?IS THAT ALSO TRUE... "

dont know.... do u lie ??? Not admit that u love someone is also a lie...

love is a feeling...u cant describe it.

no i didnt mean that i mean to say that they admitt that they dont love at all..i mean like this kajoos..
loving u is like breathing how can i stop?
Posted 08 Dec 2003

oohhh.....sloopy sentimentil words...??? well...sometimes u need to say sweet non sense words like that , in the right time, it help a lots to maintain relationship. but u have to mean it when u say it.

but it doesnt mean girls like lie.
Posted 09 Dec 2003

$$dreams says
hello everyone this is jenny i have joined jb recently.i want to say tht pyaar sabhi karte hai lekin kuch log izhaar kar paate hai kuch nahi.love is everywhr & eveyone falls in love one day or the other.for some its life for some its just fun.so 99% loves & rest lies this can't be said.i mean its not true.but i'm sure tht each & every person in this world finds his or her love one day or the other.& everyone falls in love but its just tht each & everyone don't admit tht they r in love.
Posted 09 Dec 2003

~Fragi~ says
well said jenny ....\

per ya know wat

for every one there is some one

per yeh aap per hai k aap izhaar kar saktey ho k nahi ....

Allah sab ko true love de dey Ameen
Posted 09 Dec 2003

sandalina says
humara bhi fatima wala khayal hai love dhokha hai bas true love to ajj ke zamane main hai hi nahin abb to mohabbet daulat ke tarazu main toli jati hai yah matlab nikalta hai mohabbet se.
Posted 09 Dec 2003

~Fragi~ says
sandalina said:

humara bhi fatima wala khayal hai love dhokha hai bas true love to ajj ke zamane main hai hi nahin abb to mohabbet daulat ke tarazu main toli jati hai yah matlab nikalta hai mohabbet se.

yeah same here
Posted 10 Dec 2003

sandalina says
ok to ffm ka khayal mere jaisa he good khul jami gi jab mil bethe gain deewane doooooooo
Posted 10 Dec 2003

slik chik says
love aint a thing dat u can pick up in ur hand and analyse it.
meaning of love i very personal.some peoples idea of luv is da typical bollywood filmy love, sum people believe love is a step further than friendship and sum people consider love a challenge and something to be taken seriously.
it depends on the individual how they approach it becuz the idea u have of love is based on ur experience of it or ur fantasy about it.
luv does exist, its a major part of life!
Posted 10 Dec 2003

$$dreams says
slik chik said:

love aint a thing dat u can pick up in ur hand and analyse it.
meaning of love i very personal.some peoples idea of luv is da typical bollywood filmy love, sum people believe love is a step further than friendship and sum people consider love a challenge and something to be taken seriously.
it depends on the individual how they approach it becuz the idea u have of love is based on ur experience of it or ur fantasy about it.
luv does exist, its a major part of life!

very true love is the major part of life infact for me its my life.but not everyone thinks the same way some take it as fun but only a few can really really feel it & value it & also only a few lucky people get true love in return & then they share it for lifetime but everone is not so lucky bcoz most of the people just don't value true love
Posted 11 Dec 2003

SaPnA says
i think i am one of that luck gul $$dreams
Posted 15 Dec 2003

SibS says
Love,is evrytin ,love makes us feel happy,flying,joy,tempted,but never love anyone 2much than what she/he deserves or else,when u loose ur luv, it goes out of control,and ruin ur life.thas wot happend to me,experience teaches a lot,and noone can correct destiny.
Posted 15 Dec 2003

aha....where's the people who dont believe in Love???

how lucky u are sapna??
Posted 15 Dec 2003

PumpKin says
love is............a secret

Posted 15 Dec 2003

sandalina says
secret kahan hai bhi loi secret rehne hi nahe deta
Posted 15 Dec 2003

no secret in love ??
Posted 17 Dec 2003

$$dreams says
SaPnA said:

really u r one of the most lucky ppl innthe world sapna bcoz u got true love & u really value iit.wht else does anyone needs if he or she gets true love as u have got.
Posted 17 Dec 2003

Bijli says
open secret
Posted 17 Dec 2003

PumpKin says
is not secret anymore when u open it
Posted 17 Dec 2003

SaPnA says
jupiterblue said:

aha....where's the people who dont believe in Love???

how lucky u are sapna??

i am just very lucky but can't tell ya know kind a secret
Posted 18 Dec 2003

SaPnA says
$$dreams said:

SaPnA said:

really u r one of the most lucky ppl innthe world sapna bcoz u got true love & u really value iit.wht else does anyone needs if he or she gets true love as u have got.

very true i am agree with you 100% and do conceder ma self lucky
Posted 18 Dec 2003

~~JuNnI~~ says
Hi.. and.. SaLaM~~
      to every one.. how u doin guys.. hope fine and cool..
   well.. this is my firts time in here... i like u guys ideas... and msg'ssssssss... cool...
     so... here u guys r discussing love.... well.. it's true that... love is something that can not be explained.. to anyone.... u could only feel it... but u can not force ur self or to anyoe.. to fall in love.... and when u really fells in.... u goes deep enough that.. when u try to get back of it... u can't... and if u r a true lover... u'll never need to get back of it...
Well abt love there r thousands , millions and billions opinion's.... so... beleive on which ur heart says...
i know..one thing... listen to everyone.. but do wat ur heart says.... becoz.. jo dil ki rah per chalta hai woh hi... sucessful hota hai...

~~~Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.~~~
   have fun.. guys... see ya.. always smile and laugh...
           JUNAID..
Posted 20 Dec 2003

PumpKin says
welcome junaid
a singer ?
Posted 21 Dec 2003

~~JuNnI~~ says
Hi.. Pumpkin.. thanks for ur welcome..
        well... no i'm not singer... i'm junaid..
very soon.. i will.. describe my self.. see ya. bye..
Posted 22 Dec 2003

tani says
Sub bakwas hay
Posted 22 Dec 2003

Reply to Topic
Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .012