used this kind of means

161 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
jlsalh21

Total Posts: 0

to melt without a trace.

Mountain 91 Lengs start to climb from the ground, listen to a voice spread, "mountain 19 you would like to be followed to me, I protect you peaceful."

Wanted to think, mountain 19 lie down and then do obeisance, "spirit of mountain one clan mountain 19 would like to follow."

Chapter 41 one saint water mountain in the sky works properly a soil dragon

The strong is is the ages of Hong Huang up to now constant main melody, in the dark star embody more thoroughly.

Xu Tian broke out the dint shot of Dou saint to kill that bewitching evil spirit earthquake to shoot mountain 19, for living the life dodge saint temple to make track for to kill mountain 19 to know that oneself has to find out a powerful supporter, otherwise the end will feel the Wei power of far super fairy way very miserably and have already had viewpoint.

See mountain 19 admire greatly Xu Tian to know to don't labor in vain, hence take old son in the land's appearing is 19 in fronts at the mountain.

Spirit of mountain mountain 19 real strenght Gaos http://www.mlbauthenticjerseys4sale.com sprout a ground of old son not to know any several, feeling will soon follow behind the breathing of object, but discover completely breathing of coulding not feel the demons and ghosts, completely is an ordinary mortal, can not help heart livinging curious.

Xu Tian didn't also want to let on coming up mountain 19 return heart, now that crash into, plus to want understand heart water temple for sky, without extra trouble saved down.

"I save you for the sake of some circumstances of understand heart water in the sky temple, so you as long as rendering service a decade for me, I return you freedom, render service a period for me but any has life dangerous you can stay away to make you do to breach you original meaning affair, you see how, this origin life method card you take charge of well by yourself and wait turn head I understood heart http://www.nflauthenticjerseys4sale.com water in the sky temple of achievement method then untie for you to forbid to make."

The this life the method card Xu Tian's despise used to forbid to make mountain 19 is used this kind of means control under charge, render unto to mountain 19.

"?"

The mountain is 19 some silly eyes, follow and then equal for the Nu for the slave girl in the dark boundary, life and death not from oneself, this is also just he the reason for hesitating, however can promise for the http://www.mlbauthenticjerseys4sale.com/boston-red-sox/david-ortiz-jersey sake of living life, have never thought treatment condition thus relaxed, ten years for spirit of mountain one vein to say to is time that dozed off, the essence immortalization spirit of mountain the abyss of time immortalization.

However hardly having spirit of mountain can live through a hundred years.This life Jing dollar that spirit of mountain one vein conceives can take shape for a cycle of sixty years, and then each clans will hunt Duo, even if this time this small demon didn't succeed, the saint temple also seeks next time other connect to seize Jing of dollar, with the real strenght of the other party can easily clap to die that small demon to seize his/her own Jing dollar is not a difficult matter either, have no necessity to cheat himself/herself.

"Once saw host."Mountain 19 this time is sincere desire of admire greatly, appreciate Ti zero return heart under, which ability the deathless heart step a ground of effect.

Xu Tian Bai puts to signal hint need http://www.nflauthenticjerseys4sale.com/dallas-cowboys/dak-prescott-jersey not polite, in fact still in the mind spirit of mountain land details do mischief and feel to take a spirit of mountain land to nearby is the affair for hasing high social standing.Hardly realizing this kind of doesn't run a time in the dark star of evil strange can't have who want to take at nearby.Still flower devote major efforts to annoy development.

"To, mountain 19, heart water temple exactly wants to do that day what, ruin and repair.Do you know?"

Mountain 19 shake a way:"Report back host.Don't know.However we this vein spirit of mountain drive saint temple the Ju arrive this islet year for more than 1,000 years, few islands, be be responsible for two Tashan in the island.According

Posted 02 Jun 2017

Reply to Topic