Boyfriends!!!

1447 views 35 replies
Reply to Topic
BabyCheeks

Total Posts: 2

Ive always had problems finding the right guy to love and in the end i always end up getting hurt!!! In not that popular with the guys coz im fussy on who i go out with!! Like this one guy i went out with was cheating on me the whole time!! How can they do that but they pretend nothings going on!!!! Has anyone ever had the same problem as me!!!!
Posted 02 Apr 2004

friend_16 says
oh! .. yeah i know its really difficult to judge a person from his physical apperance .. u can't judge a person until u talk to him.. not once or twice .. it takes time to know someone!.. y do u go out with every guy u met??.. take ur time.. ask from ur friends or someone who knows something about that guy!.. n never go out with a person ur met the 1st time!.. cause i can understand that how it feels when someone breaks ur trust! .. ur feelings!.. so next time be careful! n cheerup!.. this is all part of all.. this is wht u call experoence.. now u had an experience... so next time think twice before u go out with a guy! .. best of luck!
Posted 02 Apr 2004

~Fragi~ says
grilz talks .. ehehehehe arey .. sara fault ee galz ka hota hai ...

j/k
Posted 02 Apr 2004

friend_16 says
~Fragi~ said:

grilz talks .. ehehehehe arey .. sara fault ee galz ka hota hai ...

j/k

kia??? aik tu ye larkay .. becharee hum larkioon ko choor ker chalay jatay hain.. phir hum par hee ilzaam lagatay hain..
Posted 02 Apr 2004

Asian says
Best advice DON'T LOOK FOR ONE!
take it from a college student. i have a lot of friends, i treat all my friends like family. One of my friends had a boyfriend, As a uk girl myself you know what some desi's are like they eat breath and sleep on one brain cell. amazing. lolz. The problem arose when all of us went a on a weekend away, we were in a manor house so me being so dam bord and it being so sunny i thought i'd go and take a walk.

as i was walking around MR.ARSE HOLE. poped out of no where and decided to join me. he muttered on and on and then said he had feeling for me. (YEAH LIKE I HAVENT HEARD THAT BEFORE)

i told him to get bent and he told my friend i was all over him. Now i admitt i am wild and krazy but no chance in hell that i would do anything to put a stain on my own izaat or my friends. Men are arseholes fact of life

Don't go looking for mr.love bug let him come to you.
Posted 02 Apr 2004

javad says
abb koi fault kary ga to phir koi
love shove hoga naaaaaa
Posted 02 Apr 2004

Asian said:

take it from a college student. i have a lot of friends, i treat all my friends like family. One of my friends had a boyfriend, As a uk girl myself you know what some desi's are like they eat breath and sleep on one brain cell. amazing. lolz. The problem arose when all of us went a on a weekend away, we were in a manor house so me being so dam bord and it being so sunny i thought i'd go and take a walk.

as i was walking around MR.ARSE HOLE. poped out of no where and decided to join me. he muttered on and on and then said he had feeling for me. (YEAH LIKE I HAVENT HEARD THAT BEFORE)

i told him to get bent and he told my friend i was all over him. Now i admitt i am wild and krazy but no chance in hell that i would do anything to put a stain on my own izaat or my friends. Men are arseholes fact of life

exactly agree wid u asian.
Posted 02 Apr 2004

javad says
kuch apni bhi sunaoo
Posted 03 Apr 2004

javad says
ok phir fursat main milna zaroooor
Posted 05 Apr 2004

javad says
chor deengay janab
appp bolen too
Posted 05 Apr 2004

sara maasla hi ye hai ke miss ko aik bat nahi pata ager ye pata ho to kabhi bhi problem main na ho or who haiPiyar kiiiiiiiy nahi jata ho jata hai
Posted 05 Apr 2004

javad says
itnay tang ho mujhsy mg
Posted 06 Apr 2004

Asian says
Listen girl don't take it to heart. Mr.right will come to you. Alot of men look at my Physically and try it on. But you got to rember your Pakistani. number one thing we have and keep is izzat. Numbe 2 think is perfecty the art of kick males butt. (I.E punching them, Insulting their manhood, beating them at their own game like Kickboxing....DON'T ASK PLZ! , the dude in that situation had it comming    
Posted 06 Apr 2004

Rafia says
BabyCheeks said:

Ive always had problems finding the right guy to love and in the end i always end up getting hurt!!! In not that popular with the guys coz im fussy on who i go out with!! Like this one guy i went out with was cheating on me the whole time!! How can they do that but they pretend nothings going on!!!! Has anyone ever had the same problem as me!!!!

well i think u shouln't date them...it's as easy as that.
Posted 06 Apr 2004

javad says
hmm
Posted 07 Apr 2004

cutefriend says
Rafia said:

BabyCheeks said:

well i think u shouln't date them...it's as easy as that.

bari dates chal rahin hain

kher to hai
Posted 14 Apr 2004

javad says
abb kher kahan..
Posted 14 Apr 2004

Rafia says
javad dating jao kar raha hai to kaar kaha girls beware od JAVAD
Posted 15 Apr 2004

javad says
ye kia patiaan parha rahi hooo..
mujh masoom    kooo badnaaam kar rahi hoo
Posted 16 Apr 2004

Rafia says
hai mujhe insaan batnam karna bohat maza ata hai
Posted 16 Apr 2004

javad says
chalo koi baaat nahi
baadnaam hongay to kiaa naam na hoga

Posted 17 Apr 2004

Rafia says
batnaam namm ho ga
aur kiya ho ga
Posted 17 Apr 2004

javad says
dekha kar diaa na badnaam aabto koi mujhsy baat nahi karta
im alone
Posted 19 Apr 2004

Rafia says
chalo....yaha sub lonely hai....dost dost na raha,
pyar pyar na rah,
zindagi hamah tera aetbaar na raha,
aetbaar na raha
Posted 19 Apr 2004

javad says
chajai gharebi to koi poochta hi nahii
pesa pesa pesa aaj khuda hai paisa,

maga hum to doooston kay doooost haiiin
Posted 20 Apr 2004

Rafia says
paisa itna haseen nahin....and deary i know....paisa app ko magroor bana dehta hai?
Posted 21 Apr 2004

javad says
meray paas anay doo main ussay
esaa nahi karny doongaaa
Posted 21 Apr 2004

Rafia says
sab yahi kehtay hai
Posted 25 Apr 2004

charizmatic said:

Asian said:

exactly agree wid u asian.

she iz crazy man...dont listen to her
Posted 25 Apr 2004

javad says
magar main sab jesa nahi hoon
Posted 26 Apr 2004

aik ke saath ho gaya..sab ke saath nahi hoga
Posted 26 Apr 2004

Reply to Topic